strang3s0ul ꧁༺Strange Soul༻꧂

I never imagined I would know what it feels like to see through someone's soul. I could see his soul - his eyes showed his truth but I never imagined it would feel like this, his soul completely bedazzled me. It completely overwhelmed me and I couldn't get enough of that sensation.


#4 in Подростковая литература 18+. © All Rights Reserved

#romance #teen #action #dancing #inkspiredstory #ballet #death #violence #grief #secretLiving #mysteriousidentities #spies #lies #drama #psychopath #killer #badboy
23
24.4k ПРОСМОТРОВ
В процессе - Новая глава Каждую пятницу
reading time
AA Поделиться

Preface

I never imagined I would know what it feels like to see through someone's soul. I could see his soul - his eyes showed his truth but I never imagined it would feel like this, his soul completely bedazzled me. It completely overwhelmed me and I couldn't get enough of that sensation.

I could feel his warmth overwhelming me completely. It took me over completely - that feeling of protection. You know he is safe and that he would do anything to protect you. It is nothing like I have ever felt before and for the first time, I could see through his eyes - scanning me - observing every little thing I do.

I've never felt this passion toward someone before. It's like his whole existence is thawing on me - pulling me closer and I couldn't help myself. I want to love him, I want to know him and I want to know what his heart is like.

Is this what love feels like? Love at first sight? I have never experienced this sensation before and I have never met anyone before like him and this sensation I do not want to let go of.

Every inch of me calls out toward him - like he is all I need, yet his love is so sweet. Every little thing he does makes him who he is and I love that about him, although I don't completely understand it. I know I need to have it.

It happens so easily - every little inch of you hopes for something - prays for something magical and yet you know it's dangerous but you cannot help following his direction.

Your whole existence screams out toward him and you can't find a reason other than you're drawn to him.

The way he loves you is like no other. His eyes are filled with adoration and love and you have never seen such an expression from someone in your life. He loves you so much that there isn't doubt in anyone that you will be together forever.

You both just seem so connected - like there was some unseen string tying you both together.

The way he looks at you is different every day. It is new every day. He's always staring at you when you least expect it and he has no problem with showing it too. And for that reason, death doesn't frighten you.

He holds onto you so tight. There isn't a single moment where he isn't by your side. He always has your back and you know he'll be with you until the end of eternity if he could.

His touch alone calms you down. You love how his fingers trace the curves of your body. You love how he caresses you gently, softly. His gentle touches are so gentle compared to everything else but they make everything better. They make everything more complete. They make you feel loved and desired. You want those moments with him forever. Those small moments where only the two of you exist.

That is one of the things you love most about him; that smile. The way he grins every day as if he were born to be happy. No matter what happens or what's happening around you, he still manages to radiate happiness. Even though everything hurts and tears roll down your face, he still finds ways to cheer you up. He still gives you hope even though he doesn't have any. Because, deep inside, you know that there is nothing left to lose. Nothing will ever hurt you ever again because his love will always be there for you.

7 октября 2020 г. 1:25 6 Отчет Добавить Подписаться
8
Прочтите следующую главу Inspirational Quote

Прокомментируйте

Отправить!
Russ Acedera Russ Acedera
Great start! I'd like to see how this is going to turn out. You know what, you can join NovelS tar's writing competition.

Elizabeth J Elizabeth J
I think the book is a good book so far but I would have to read the entire book and to tell you what I think about the book but so far I really like it.

~

Вы наслаждаетесь чтением?

У вас все ещё остались 13 главы в этой истории.
Чтобы продолжить, пожалуйста, зарегистрируйтесь или войдите. Бесплатно!

Войти через Facebook Войти через Twitter

или используйте обычную регистрационную форму