0
3.8k ПРОСМОТРОВ
В процессе
reading time
AA Поделиться

1

This is the Easeion and Melissa section.


Chapter 13

Crayon and his Friends


Meanwhile at the hideout, Easeion arrived with the unconscious bodies of Bill and Tara.


" Crayon and his friends lost " said Easeion.

" The same happened to Bill and Tara "

" Well, that is odd " said Brett. " I had a feeling that the Smithsons would be too much "

" That being said, as a father it does not feel good to see Bill and Tara like this "

" Crayon being gone now is the perfect time for stealing " said Whites.

" It will be a lot easier to rob people " said Xax.

" Colourland's got no hero now " said Melissa.

" We hope that Crayon and his friends are dead " said Brett.

" We must celebrate " said Easeion.

" Yeah " said Xax. " We should send Bear members to rob a liquor store and some different types of stores "

" Yes, that would be a good idea " said Brett.

" Tonight there will be stealing "

" Who will go ? " asked Easeion.

" You will go with Xax " said Brett.

" That sounds like a good idea " said Easeion.

" Yeah, our power is insane " said Xax. " Still it feels so good to Crayon's gone "

" There is a slim chance he didn't die but I think it is a very slim one " said Brett.

" Whites and Melissa you will be stealing the night after Xax and Easeion "

" Sounds good " said Melissa.

" You will also have access to our members, they will bring giant knapsacks " said Brett.

" Sounds great " said Xax. " I cannot wait for this "


Everyone was dismissed.


Time continued to pass, Easeion and Xax headed onto their mission while Crayon and his friends had not woken up yet.


" This will be great " said Easeion.

" No Crayon for us to think about " said Xax.

" Hahahaha " said Easeion.


Easeion then broke into a liquor store with Bear members, they stole lots of small vodka and whisky and left.


Other Bear members were using their Darkness Bombs to knock people out and they took wallets and necklaces.


" Our crimes will go on forever " said a Bear member.

" The fact that none of Crayon and his friends are even thought to be alive right now is awesome " said another Bear member.


Easeion then blasted open a store with his Lightning Edge.


He then took gum, protein bars, lottery tickets, candy bars and money.


He then blasted through another store and took the same stuff again, his friend Xax then used his Ultimate Sky Blast to break into a store and he stole money and gift cards.


Xax and Easeion then saw a man who they threw down to the ground, while Bear members took his belongings.


They then headed back in the van, they were met by Brett.


" Let's see what was stolen " said Brett.

" Money, gift cards, necklaces, wallets, gum, protein bars, vodka, whisky, lottery tickets and gift cards "

" There is a lot of this stuff too "

" Yeah, we took a lot " said Easeion.

" This will be great, Melissa and Whites will be out stealing tomorrow " said Brett.

" You are all dismissed "


Xax and Easeion headed to their room.


They went to bed, morning came and QuackQ did a broadcast.


" This cannot go on " said Jack.

" I don't believe Crayon is dead " said Bryant.

" Time will tell, it has only been one day " said Amanda.

" Yeah, we need them back " said Jack.

" Maybe Challenger knows something " said Bryant.

" Who knows, we must believe in Crayon and his friends " said Amanda.

" Yes, that is the Colourlandish thing to do " said Jack. " We must be more Colourlandish at a time like this "

" If they continue to be gone, then Numerians cannot be saved from these drug dealers " said Bryant.

" Crayon will destroy the meth " said Amanda. " We have to go to a commercial break so stay tuned "


Challenger was at the hospital, Artby woke up first.


" Glad to be awake " said Artby. " Did we win ? "

" Yes " said Challenger.

" That's great " said Artby. " Bakers must be thrilled to see this "

" My love for baking continues to grow even more "

" Bakers have wanted me to love baking like this "

" Uh, okay " said Challenger. " I'm not sure who will wake up next "


Time continued passing and then next Colouruke and Allie woke up.


" Glad to be back " said Colouruke.

" Me too " said Allie. " Hopefully Warbler will wake up soon "

" Bakers want him awake, it will happen " said Artby. " We must believe in bread "

" Bread ? " asked Challenger.

" Yes, bread has been baked for a reason " said Artby. " While it is true that bakers have loved my mouth, they bake bread to make us better "

" They make us better as people, their baking does that "


Colourea then got up.


" I'm glad to be alive " said Colourea.

" Glad to see you are here " said Colouruke.

" Same here " said Artby.


Warbler and Crayon got up after that.


" We are all back " said Crayon.

" The Bear must be stopped but we should keep resting more " said Warbler.

" An organization like the Bear is not one to be fighting too soon " said Challenger.

" I think bakers would want the same " said Artby. " They care so much about our mouths, that they would hate to see them hurt too much "


More time passed, Whites and Melissa then were heading out for stealing with Bear members.


" I really admire your abilities " said Melissa.

" I admire you in the same way " said Whites.

" Now, let's go " said Melissa.


Whites then charged up the Snowstorm Implosion which absolutely froze lots of people, Melissa then cooled them off with the Fire Bomb which severely knocked them out.


They then took lots of wallets, Melissa then used the Super Inferno Blast to break open a door of a store.


They stole beer, smokes, money, gum, lighters, candy bars, lottery tickets and protein bars.


Bear members then used their Darkness Blasts and they broke inside a liquor store and they stole wine, rum and money.


They then continued beating people up and blasting them, stealing their wallets and some necklaces.


They saw a ring which they stole, they then met up with Whites and Melissa.


" We all stole so much " said a Bear member.

" Time to see Brett " said Melissa.

" He will be thrilled "


They then made it back to the hideout where they saw Brett with his son Easeion.


" Glad to see you all take this stuff " said Easeion.

" The lack of Crayon makes this so much easier "

" I was tired of that motherfucker so this makes me happy "

" We are all happy to see this " said Brett.

" Now, let's see what was stolen "

" Money, rum, whisky, beer, wine, necklaces, ring, wallets, lottery tickets, gum, protein bars, candy bars and smokes "

" Very good, the organization has so much stuff now, so much for the Bear members to use, we will check all these lottery tickets "

" It appears all those were worth 1500 dollars from all the stealing through the whole way "

" Now, you are all dismissed "


Whites and Melissa then headed into their room, where Melissa then started kissing Whites and they then headed into the bed together.


Meanwhile Xax and Easeion were talking.


" The Bear is unstoppable " said Xax.

" We sure are " said Easeion. " There is no end to our success "

" Crayon's gone, hahahahaha "

" To think my siblings succeeded in that, it makes feel great as a brother even though I do miss them "

" Same here " said Xax. " While we do love the fact that Crayon's gone, they are missed "

" Well, tomorrow we are up to steal " said Easeion. " Maybe we should break into some houses "

" Yeah, we might get some different things to steal, which Brett would love " said Xax. " While we have so much liquor, gum, candy bars, smokes and protein bars we should get some other things to steal "

" Yeah, it will be great " said Easeion.


More days passed, Easeion and Xax had broken into a few houses during that time and they had stolen headphones, USB cables, watches, wallets and money. More QuackQ broadcasts happened, they were wondering when Crayon and his friends would be ready to fight again. They also talked about how drug dealers are using meth to brainwash Numerians into stealing.


Eventually, Crayon and his friends checked out of the hospital.


" Glad to see this " said Challenger.

" Same here " said Colouruke.

" We should get bread " said Artby. " We have not seen bakers for too long now "

" Bakers cannot deal with that too much longer, they need my purchases just like my mouth needs their baking "

" It is part of the customer to baker relationship "

" Yeah, we could go " said Allie.

" I could use a bite to eat " said Warbler.

" Sounds like a plan " said Colourea.


They then headed to the bakery, where Artby thanked bakers again like he usually does.


" So glad to see all of you " said Artby. " My mouth has been treated so good by your baking "

" Uh, yay " said a baker.

" Yeah, it has " said Artby.


They then got their bread and left.


" So glad to see this bread " said Artby. " My love for bread is so strong, but my mouth needs me to love bread like this "

" It does ? " asked Allie.

" Allie, it does " said Artby. " Bakers understand my mouth, they use bread to understand it "

" Bakers use bread to understand it ? " asked Challenger.

" Challenger, they do " said Artby.

" I have never heard of that " said Colouruke.

" We should head back " said Warbler.

" Sounds like a plan " said Crayon.


They headed their seperate ways and said their goodbyes.

Crayon, Colourea, Colouruke and Artby heard about the attacks.


" Man these guys have done so much damage " said Crayon.

" Still, it is pretty remarkable that nobody died from all of that " said Colourea.

" It sure is " said Colouruke.

" It still is really bad money wise for all these people, it hurts bakers " said Artby. " We will keep training and give one of the best asskickings ever "

" Yeah, I should be able to use a Stage 3 attack soon hopefully " said Colouruke.

" Warbler or me should be close " said Artby. " Knowing Easeion or whoever they have next will have those as well " said Crayon.

" Yeah, that's why we'll keep our training going " said Colourea.


They ate their bread, more time continued to pass.


Crayon kissed Colourea before they went to bed, Artby and Colouruke then went to bed as well.


Morning came, they all woke up and made their breakfast which they enjoyed and they got a message from Jack.


Hello Crayon and friends,


I am glad to see you are all back, Colourland has needed you all. Numerians are being controlled by truly evil drug dealers, we believe that Easeion may be one of them. Numerians can be saved by removing these drug dealers, we need Numerians to not take these drugs for them to truly be free.

We must stay Colourlandish, we cannot refrain from being Colourlandish.


All the best in these fights,

Jack


" Stay Colourlandish ? " asked Colouruke. " What does he mean by that ?

" I am not sure " said Crayon. " Maybe he means to love this country "

" He might mean that, but right now we should just continue training " said Colourea.

" Easeion is known to be very ruthless, I could see him forcing drugs on people but how does a drug make people commit crimes ? " asked Artby. " I don't understand it, I don't think that the bakers would even get it either "

" Well let's head out and train "


They then met up with Warbler and Allie outside.


" Good morning " said Warbler.

" Hey " said Allie.

" Hello all " said Colouruke.

" We should resume our training " said Artby.

" Yeah, let's go " said Colourea.


They then headed to their usual training spot.


Crayon and Warbler used the Bird Implosion, Colourea used the Heatwave Implosion, Colouruke used the Ocean Implosion, Artby used the Sun Implosion while Allie used the Sky Implosion.


" So amazing " said Allie. " I am so impressed "

" Thanks Allie " said Warbler. " It is great to see "

" It sure is " said Colouruke.

" We should use our blasts " said Crayon.

" Bakers would love that " said Artby. " Bread has made me so powerful "

Crayon and Colourea used the Ultimate Heatwave Blast, Colouruke used the Ultimate Ocean Blast, Artby used the Ultimate Sun Blast, Warbler used the Ultimate Bird Blast while Allie used the Ultimate Sky Blast.


" It feels great to blast like this " said Warbler.

" It sure does " said Allie. " When we are together we really are a lot better "

" Bakers want us together " said Artby. " They understand us as people so much "

" We should use our bombs, I explode for the baker "


Crayon and Warbler used the Ultimate Bird Bomb, Colouruke used the Ultimate Ocean Bomb, Colourea used the Ultimate Heatwave Bomb, Artby used the Ultimate Sun Bomb while Allie used the Ultimate Sky Bomb.


" Nice explosions " said Allie.

" I am proud of us " said Crayon.

" I am curious about Challenger " said Colouruke.

" He will likely need to fight " said Colourea. " If Bill and Tara can get that close "

" Challenger's abilities are out of this world " said Warbler.

" They sure are " said Artby. " We should use our strikes "


Crayon and Colourea used the Tenfold Heatwave Strike, Warbler used the Tenfold Bird Strike, Artby used the Tenfold Sun Strike, Colouruke used the Tenfold Ocean Strike while Allie used the Tenfold Sky Strike.


" Nice strikes " said Allie.

" These bird techniques should do wonders " said Warbler. " These were the moves that Blackburnian used "

" Yeah, it is awesome to see this " said Allie.

" I think that I will be able to use the Deepsea Implosion soon " said Colouruke.

" I could see that " said Crayon.

" Bakers have loved us so much " said Artby. " We can defend the baker better than ever "

" We should go get bread, bakers need my purchases in the same way my mouth needs their baking "

They then headed to the bakery, where Artby then thanked all the bakers.


They got their bread and left.


" We will head our seperate ways " said Allie.

" Bye " said Warbler.

" Goodbye " the other four said.


Warbler and Allie were at their place.


" I love being around you " said Allie.

" Same here " said Warbler.


The two of them made out with each other.


Time continued to pass, Melissa and Whites were together.


" It is our turn to steal tonight " said Whites.

" We will do good " said Melissa.

" How could we not " said Whites.

" We are so amazing together " said Melissa.

" Hahahaha " said Whites.


Crayon and his friends enjoyed their supper, later on Crayon kissed Colourea goodnight and the four friends went to bed.


Whites and Melissa then left the hideout and got into the van, they had Bear members for support.


They then arrived in Colourland, Whites used the Snowstorm Blast to knock people out.


Whites took wallets and a necklace. Melissa then fired off the Inferno Blast which blasted open part of a store which they went inside.


Melissa took locks, nails, hammers, screwdrivers and money.


Melissa then used that blast with Bear members and they then broke into a different store.


They took gum, candy bars, money, protein bars, smokes and lighters.


They then headed to this other store which they blasted open.


They stole lipstick, money, gift cards and gum.


They all met up outside and they then went back to the Bear hideout where they were greeted by Brett..


" Let's see what was stolen " said Brett.

" Money, wallets, gum, lipstick, gift cards, protein bars, candy bars, smokes, lighters, screwdrivers, nails, hammers and locks "

" Very good "

" It was simple for us " said Whites.

" Glad to see " said Brett. " You two are dismissed, I will be sending in Bear members tomorrow through Colourland "


Whites and Melissa were heading together to their bedroom and they went to bed.


Chapter 14

The Bear Rampages On


Crayon and his friends got up and made their breakfast which they enjoyed.


" That was great " said Colouruke.

" We should meet Warbler and Allie " said Colourea.

" Sounds like a great idea " said Crayon.


Warbler and Allie were there outside the door.


" Hello " said Warbler.

" Let's go " said Allie.


The six of them then started walking through Colourland, a Bear member saw them and he contacted the others.


" I thought they were gone " said a Bear member.

" Easeion will not be happy about this " said a second Bear member.

" He will be infuriated " said the third Bear member.

" Easeion will want his revenge like he usually does " said the fourth Bear member.

" Easeion will succeed, he has had enough " said the fifth Bear member.

" We must tell the organization, the longer Crayon's not gone the worse " said the sixth member.


Bear members then caught up to Crayon and his friends.


" You are alive, what " said the first Bear member.

" Bakers want us not to die, we'll never die when we fight" said Artby.

" Baking has prevented death "

" Baking ? " asked the second Bear member.

" Hahahaha "

" We are back " said Crayon.

" You will not take over Colourland " said Colouruke.

" Colouruke's right, bakers want the Bear to not take over " said Artby.

" We are taking over Colourland, Brett is a different man than Blackin " said the third Bear member.

" He is stronger than Blackin was " said the fourth Bear member.

" You six will fall before Easeion " said the fifth Bear member.

" Bakers will prevent that " said Artby.

" Easeion will blast any baker who dares " said the sixth Bear member.

" Hahahahaha "

" Now, prepare to fall " said the first Bear member.

" Bring it on " said Allie.

" Easeion will enjoy your deaths " said the second Bear member.

" He will not enjoy them, they will not happen " said Artby.

" Now let's fight " said the third Bear member.


Two Bear members charged their Darkness Blasts while Artby used the Ultimate Sun Blast and Allie used the Ultimate Sky Bomb. The attacks collided with each other and took damage. They all got up, Crayon punched one of the Bear members.


Two Bear members grabbed Colouruke and slammed him to the ground, Colourea launched the Heatwave Implosion which did massive damage and one of them was defeated.


" We will still persist " said a Bear member.

" Baking has done so much here, I love bakers so much now " said Artby.


Two Bear members used their Darkness Blasts, Colouruke used his Ultimate Ocean Bomb to counter the attack. One Bear member was defeated after Colouruke's attack hit.


Three of the Bear members went to punch Warbler but Allie then used her Tenfold Sky Strike to knock them down which defeated another Bear member.


Two of the Bear members then grabbed Crayon by each arm, there was a struggle but Artby knocked one of them off.


" Yeah, that's what I'm talking about " said Artby.

" The bakers do so much for me, I always fight like this "


A Bear member and Warbler punched each other, Warbler then kicked him. Those attacks were enough to defeat him.


The last two members then charged their Triple Darkness Strikes while Warbler used his Ultimate Bird Blast to counter which won the fight.


" Glad to see " said Allie.

" Warbler has gotten so strong "

" Thanks " said Warbler.

" Bear members are no match when we eat bread " said Artby. " Bread has made my asskickings better "

" Bakers have strengthened the heroism within me with their baking "

" Heroism within you ? " asked Colourea.

" Flour has done that " said Artby. " The bakers understand me as a customer "

" They understand you ? " asked Allie.

" Yes, they use flour to do that " said Artby. " They know of how heroic I can get "

" Artby, I really have never heard of anything like that to be honest " said Colouruke.

" Colouruke you have gotten more heroic as well, the awakening within Colouruke's fists is something special " said Artby.

" Bakers love his fists "

" Bakers love his fists ? " asked Colourea.

" Apparently so " said Crayon.

" Crayon, they love yours as well " said Artby. " They are so kind that way "

" Yes, there is a special Colouruke love within the bakers "

" Within bakers ? " asked Warbler. " I have never heard of anything like that ever "

" Same here " said Colourea.

" We should go get bread " said Artby.


Word then reached the Bear hideout about Crayon and his friends being alive.


" What " said Easeion. " I cannot believe this, this infuriates me "

" That motherfucker Crayon should have died "

" Now it is up to me to do that, the organization needs his death so much "

" Yes, we need him out of the way " said Whites.

" My son Easeion will succeed, they got very lucky " said Brett.

" I will send Melissa to fight with him "

" Sounds like a great idea " said Whites. " Melissa has gotten so much stronger "

" Her training has gone great "

" The Bear is still taking over Colourland " said Brett.

" Our organization is too top notch for this to not succeed "

" Hahahahaha "

" Colourland will belong to us " said Easeion. " I am too great a brother to not succeed here "

" The Smithsons are a great family, I am always proud to be a Smithson "

" I will get my revenge for Bill and Tara, there is no stopping me "

" Glad to see " said Brett.

" Hahahahaha " they all said.


Crayon and his friends ran into Jack and Bryant at the bakery.


" Glad to see all of you are back " said Jack.

" It is great for Colourland " said Bryant.

" Yes, we will never die to the Bear " said Artby.

" Good, these drug dealers are involved with the organization " said Jack.

" Drug dealers ? " asked Warbler.

" Yes, we know of these drugs influencing Numerians to commit crimes " said Bryant.

" Drugs making people commit a crime ? " asked Crayon. " The Smithsons are very ruthless but how could they do that "

" Combining drugs, they are probably using some other techniques as well " said Jack.

" What other techniques could they be ? " asked Colouruke.

" Maybe the darkness energy is combined with these drugs " said Bryant.

" Yeah, I could totally see that " said Jack. " Knowing the Smithsons they would do whatever it takes to harm people "

" We will continue training hard " said Colourea.

" Good " said Bryant. " Numerians cannot be committing crimes, these drugs must be eliminated and the dealers cannot be out on the streets "

" Colourland is too good for that "

" It sure is " said Jack.

" What about people in Colourland ? " asked Allie.

" Numerians are the target that the drug dealers have chosen, Crayon can save Numerians " said Jack.

" We do not know the reason for this " said Bryant.

" Hopefully the organization will be revealed more " said Colouruke.

" We do not know if the Bear are dealing these drugs but we believe it is them or another gang involved in this " said Jack.

" We will continue to stand strong, to stay Colourlandish " said Bryant. " We have to head back to the main QuackQ building so see you all later "


Artby then thanked the bakers and began to speak.


" I know of the Colouruke love bakers have " said Artby. " I am glad to see it "

" Colouruke love ? " asked a baker confused.

" Yes, it is a good thing to do " said Artby.

" Bakers understand Colouruke, bread is their way of showing that "

" Bakers understand me ? " asked Colouruke.

" I am a bit confused here " said Allie.

" Allie, bakers care for Colouruke a lot " said Artby. " I am proud of bakers for that, they understand his mouth "


They got their bread and left.


" This looks great " said Colourea.

" Bakers really care about my mouth so much, I'm glad they care about Colouruke's mouth like this " said Artby.

" Um okay " said Crayon.

" Yes " said Artby. " Bakers love his mouth with their baking, they truly bake for his mouth "

" Well, I am eating the bread " said Colouruke.

" Bakers understand Colouruke, baking helps to understand him " said Artby.

" Understand him how ? " asked Allie.

" His mouth, they understand him through his mouth" said Artby.

" I have never heard of anything like that " said Warbler.

" We should get going " said Allie.

" Yeah, that sounds like a good idea to me " said Warbler.


They said their goodbyes, Warbler and Allie headed to their place.


In the Bear hideout, Easeion and Xax were training their attacks.


Xax's Bird Implosion and Easeion's Disaster Implosion hit super hard.


" This is great " said Easeion.

" It sure is " said Xax.

" Crayon will be very sad when he is hit with this attack " said Easeion. " There is a satisfaction that I get as a Smithson when that happens "

" I know I am getting revenge for them, Crayon being eliminated is what I need for the family "

" Yes, your father Brett wants that " said Xax.

" He will take over Colourland " said Easeion.

" It will be glorious " said Xax.

" Hahahaha " said Easeion. " This revenge will be so good "

" The whole organization wants this revenge " said Xax.

" We are stealing tonight " said Easeion. " If we could find the place that Crayon is living at "

" Yeah, that would be awesome " said Xax.


Xax and Easeion were joined by Brett.


" You two will be going out for stealing as you probably know " said Brett.

" We need to find Crayon's place " said Easeion.

" Yes " said Brett.

" We are going to have to find where he lives " said Xax.

" We may need all of us to go " said Brett. " We will need a huge search through Colourland "

" Yes, we definitely need that " said Xax.

" Robbing Crayon would be great " said Easeion. " If we can take it all "

" Melissa and Whites will join us " said Xax. " It will go great for the Bear "

" Crayon will beg for mercy but I won't listen " said Easeion. " Hahahahaha "


Time continued passing, Crayon and his friends were eating their supper which they enjoyed.


" That was great " said Colouruke.

" Bakers are happy to see it " said Artby.

" Well, we do go there pretty often " said Crayon.

" After the way they understand my mouth, how could I not purchase from them " said Artby.

" It is good for bakers to have this special understanding of my mouth "

" Well, they make great bread " said Colourea.

" Yeah " said Artby. " My love for the baker is so strong "

" I wonder about QuackQ " said Colouruke.

" Wonder what about them ? " asked Colourea.

" The idea that Numerians need saving and that there will be no crimes from Numerians when we stop these drugs " said Colouruke. " There is not much evidence now about the Bear dealing these drugs "

" We must focus on Easeion " said Crayon. " I do not know about what these drugs are but for now let's focus on him "


Warbler and Allie were kissing each other.


" I love you so much " said Allie.

" Same here " said Warbler.

" I am glad to be with you " said Allie.


Allie and Warbler then headed to into the bed together where they were kissing each other again and they went to bed.


Crayon and his friends went to bed, the Bear members were meeting.


" You are all here for a reason " said Brett.

" The reason is simple "

" We need to find where Crayon and his friends live "

" Robbing them would be great " said Whites.

" I'm not sure if all six live together " said Melissa.

" We will find that out " said Whites.

" Yeah, we will " said Xax. " The four of us are so powerful "

" This will be brilliant " said Easeion. " Crayon is my number one enemy and we must all work together in this "

" His downfall will be simple " said Whites.

" We will rob any friends of his "

" If we see people, knock them out and take their wallets " said Brett.

" Anyone who dares to defend them must be stopped "

" Exactly, I'll never tolerate any of that " said Easeion.

" I will make Crayon have nothing "

" I'll take it all, that will be what Bill and Tara would have wanted "

" They sure would " said Melissa. " We are too much for those fools "

" Now you four will be assisted by a lot of our members " said Brett. " You will be each taking a van there "

" You will need it, I have instructed them to make sure that this will go the way it needs to be "

" Now, it is time to go "


They got in their seperate vans, the vans then headed towards Colourland, they then arrived.


" Now, we strike " said Whites. " Crayon's life will be completely ruined "

" Let's mess with him " said Easeion. " I am going to start writing around the place "


Easeion wrote the Bear logo on a building and wrote " Crayon, you will fall to us "


They then broke into a house and demanded the whereabouts of Crayon. Bear members absolutely surrounded a man.


" Where does Crayon live ? " asked Easeion.

" I think he lives on Colour Street " said the man.

" You had better be right " said Xax.

" His possessions will be ours " said Whites.


Bear members then continued on Colour Street and they kept searching for Crayon and his friends but could not find him but they found a house which they ringed the doorbell.


" I wonder who that is ? " asked Warbler.

" I'm not sure " said Allie.

" I hope it isn't the Bear " said Warbler.

" They probably have the wrong address " said Allie.

" We have to be careful " said Warbler.


Bear members then started kicking and punching the door while others were kicking the window.


" What the fuck " said Allie.

" I think it is them " said Warbler.

" I'm not sure how many Bear members are there, but it must be a lot "

" Open up in there " said Easeion. " We have a feeling about this place "

" We need to know about Crayon " said Xax.

" We can do this the easy way or the hard way " said Melissa.

" So which is it ? " asked Whites. " If I were you I would be opening up in there, Warbler "

" Warbler, you better open this door " said Easeion. " Crayon is the man we want dead mostly "

" We need his address " said Melissa.

" We saw your mail, it says Warbler on it " said Xax.

" We are giving you a minute " said Easeion.














14 июля 2020 г. 14:30 0 Отчет Добавить Подписаться
0
Продолжение следует…

Об авторе

Прокомментируйте

Отправить!
Нет комментариев. Будьте первым!
~