Результаты поиска

Повторный поиск

Atychiphobia

A young boy named Lane has his life rewritten due to mistakes that have him Moving across state. He was talked into it but knew it was better for him if he was going to have a better life. A twist ... ЧИТАТЬ

His Blind Mate

I wanted to leave. Disappear into the crowds as another nameless face and forget about the pain this pack inflicted. I thought things would be better when my mate found me. Unfortunately, he proved... ЧИТАТЬ

The Broken Wings of Forgiveness

In the search for the unknown enemy, Michael comes across something more powerful than what he can handle. Driven by a vengeful spirit, he seeks for help from someone he feels would have been in a ... ЧИТАТЬ

Unbearable Truth

A beautiful young woman falls in love with the guy she thought was her dream come true. Every step she takes to make things perfect; she realizes that nothing is perfect especially when there’s on... ЧИТАТЬ

Dear Little Girl

“Dear Little Girl”, is my taking a deeper look into forgiveness and openly reflecting on my childhood traumas. What would I say to her if I could go back in time? ЧИТАТЬ

Heartbeat

What everybody want in life is to live to achieve our aspirations,dreams,passions and a whole lot but there's a saying "what we want we don't get" Sometimes we get caught up in situations we can do... ЧИТАТЬ

Life behind closed doors

Sometimes falling in love is all you ever wanted but when you finally have it; it feels like nothing you never dreamed of. You just have to embrace it and makes the best of it. ЧИТАТЬ

Revenge of the beast

It is about revenge hardship and forgiveness a great general who has done terrible terrible things to survive but now the person who recruited him the person who made him do this turns on him and t... ЧИТАТЬ

The beginning & the end

In life we choose the way we want to live. Some of those ways or bad and some are good. The sad part of it all is only 5% are good and the other 95% bad. Why??? ЧИТАТЬ