anahoy ana hoy

This is an alternate ending for the very known movie, E.T.


Roteiros Todo o público.

#ending #script #E-T #Differentending #Moviescript #action #scifi
Conto
2
6.7mil VISUALIZAÇÕES
Completa
tempo de leitura
AA Compartilhar

E.T is Back





FADE IN:


INT . COLLEGE CAMPUS – MIDNIGHT



Darkness and quietness around campus main buildings and dorms


Show Elliot walking through the campus



Sound of an ovni´s door opening

Some seconds later



Zoom in at Elliot´s face with tears in his eyes



Transition from Elliot to the ovni standing on his right side



Zoom in to ovni´s door opening, and ladder coming out



Zoom out while E.T walks slowly some steps down the ladder



Start melancholy sound by Tim Young



Zoom out shot to show the ovni´s light sucking Elliot inside of it



Stop sound



INT. OVNI - MIDNIGHT


They are both standing inside of the ovni, there´s good lightning and no one else inside.



Zoom in to E.T with arms opened walking towards Elliot



Start the song ¨Waiting on a friend ¨ by The Rolling Stones



Transition from E.T to Elliot standing with tears in front of him



Zoom out shot of E.T and Elliot hugging



Remain on the same shot of E.T and Elliot hugging for some seconds



Music volume turns down


Elliott:

I knew this hadn´t been just a dream!





Remain on the same shot of E.T and Elliott hugging for some seconds



Music fades out completely



Zoom in to Elliott´s confused face while he looks at E.T



Transition from Elliott to E.T´s face ( he looks sick)



With a huge effort E.T tries to get some words out of his mouth (talks slowly and with pauses between the letters of each word.)

E.T:

E.T not well little time left.




Short pause



Zoom out shot of Elliot looking at E.T, while his eyes start to get watery



Camera turns to E.T´s side


E.T keeps on making his best effort to get some words out of his mouth and to explain Elliott that his mother has been captured and needs his help.


E.T holds his finger up and points to the sky


E.T:


My mom they have her need help.



Camera turns to Elliot´s side, Zoom out shot



Elliot starts crying while he looks at E.T with pitty



Elliott:

I´m not a little boy anymore! What happened ten years ago is part of my childhood, I need to grow up now and let go of my immaturity.



Zoom out shot of Elliott and E.T looking at each other



Camera stays still for a few seconds on that same shot



E.T lowers his head and looks at the floor



Zoom out shot of Elliott



Elliott:

Even if I were to say yes, I can´t, I don´t feel capable of helping you.



Zoom out shot of Elliott and E.T standing in front of each other



E.T walks a few steps towards Elliott ,gives him a hug, and whispers to

his ear while he holds his finger up.

E.T:

Ouch.



Start sad sound effect ¨ Sad song¨ by ItzJustMarwinz





INT . COLLEGE CAMPUS – 2 a.m



Elliott closes his eyes while he holds E.T tight against him, and as soon as he opens his eyes, he´s back on campus again ( right were the ovni was standing.) He starts walking all alone towards his dorm with tears running down his cheeks.



Stop sound



INT . ELLIOT´S ROOM – 2 a.m



Zoom in to Elliott walking inside his room and tucking himself in to bed. He closes his eyes and starts having a lucid dream of E.T´s mother talking to him while they both stand inside a white empty room.


E.T´s Mother


Elliott please get in to this house and save us, I will give you super powers to do it, just say yes! We need you. E.T needs you.




INT . ELLIOT´S ROOM – MORNING


Zoom out shot of Elliotts room


The sun comes out and light flashes through Elliot´s window and directly in to his face waking him up.


Elliot starts picturing E.T on his mind until he ( E.T) appears in front of him.



Zoom in to Elliott´s hand grabbing E.T´s hand.



Zoom out shot of Elliott and E.T holding hands one in front of the other.



Elliott:


E.T I´m so sorry that I refused to help you knowing how much you need this. And I want you to know that after so many years you are still my best friend. And I am here for you, I´m here for anything you need.



Elliott lets go of E.T´s hand and E.T smiles while slowly letting out a word.


E.T


Brother

Start sound effect of a thunder


Zoom out shot of E.T getting them both inside of the ovni through a flashing light against the room´s floor.



INT. OVNI - MORNING


Stop sound effect


As they get in to the ovni, Elliott realizes that he now has super natural strength and can make himself invisible. He starts getting signals in his mind guiding him to where E.T´s mom is captured. They fly to outer space.



INT. OUTER SPACE – MORNING



Zoom out shot of ovni moving through outer space.


Elliott:


I can sense her, we´re close to her! There (points through a window) , she´s in that planet!



They arrive to the planet and get out of the ovni. As they get out they see a small wooden house in the middle of nothing, and through the windows they see some scientists wearing white gowns and opening different living creatures.


Elliott:


Look E.T! Look what they´re doing! I think they have been studying all of your people for a long time now! Your mom must be in there, I´ll turn myself invisible and go find out, wait for me here, don´t move!



Start thriller sound effect


Elliott turns himself invisible, infiltrates inside the small house, and starts turning every scientist in to a plant just by looking in to their eyes.


Stop sound


Zoom out shot of the inside of the house showing all the plants on the floor, and seven cages with creatures ( all looking similar to E.T) inside.


Start the song ¨ You can do magic¨ by America


Zoom in to E.T running towards the house, getting inside, letting his mother out of the cage and giving her a big hug.


Transition from E.T to Elliott opening all the other cages and letting every creature free. All the creatures start hugging each other while jumping up and down of the excitement for long seconds.


Transition from Elliott to E.T and his mother still hugging , E.T´s mother leans her head closer to E.T´s ear and whispers some words to him really slowly.


Song´s volume turns down and then slowly fades away




E.T´s Mother



Hold on my boy, please don´t go away.



Zoom out to Elliott walking towards E.T and his mother with sweat running down his forehead and joining their hug.


Audio of all the creatures making sounds on the other side


Zoom in to E.T raising his red finger up in the sky.


Screen turns black for a few seconds


INT. OUTER SPACE – MID DAY


Zoom out to E.T, his mother and Elliott standing inside the ovni


E.T´s mother places her finger on the ovni´s wheel and they land on E.T´s and his mothers home (another planet.)


As soon as they land on the planet and walk out of the ovni, many others similar to E.T and his mother start walking towards them.


Transition to E.T and Elliott standing next to each other. E.T turns his face towards Elliott.



E.T


Brother


Zoom out to all the creatures walking towards E.T´s mother, E.T and Elliott repeating after him several times.


Creatures


Brother, Brother , Brother…


Zoom in tp the creatures approaching Elliott and giving him a hug.


Zoom out to Elliott looking at E.T on his right side while the creatures keep hugging him.



Elliott gets out of the hug and approaches E.T on his right side, E.T holds his red finger up and then places it over Elliott´s heart.



E.T


I will always be there.




Zoom out shot of E.T disappearing like ashes flying through the wind


Audio of wind moving


Zoom in to Elliott looking at the floor with a sad face.


Elliott notices how his finger starts turning red and starts to cry while holding E.T´s mother tight in his arms.

Stop audio


Zoom out to Elliot and E.T´s mother ending their hug, and all the creatures staring at them.



Zoom in to Elliott getting ready to go back home by closing his eyes.


Audio of a spaceship landing


Zoom out to a spaceship arriving in front of them and two scientists they´ve never seen before wearing big austronaut suits get out.


Stop audio


Zoom out to the scientists grabbing all of the creatures with cages including Elliott.


Zoom in to the scientists talking to each other



Scientist 1


What is that? He looks like a human.



Zoom in to Elliott with his eyes closed (imagining E.T on his mind.) Until his finger starts turning red leaving all the scientists paralyzed. Elliott opens all the cages pointing with his finger.


Zoom out to Elliott holding his red finger up.


Screen turns balck


Elliott opens his eyes and he´s back in his room.


Zoom in to Elliott looking out the window.


Zoom out to Elliott looking out the window seeing how all the people on campus start smiling and laughing with each other.


Zoom in to Elliot looking at his finger and out the window again with a smile.



FADE OUT


THE END






































22 de Agosto de 2019 às 15:43 2 Denunciar Insira Seguir história
1
Fim

Conheça o autor

Comente algo

Publique!
Nenhum comentário ainda. Seja o primeiro a dizer alguma coisa!
~