feliciaevreux Felicia Evreux

A story of loyalty, treachery and love. Max Oberland, a business man recently named CEO of his family's insurances company and player in his free time, wants Davina Saxe, the daughter of his business partner to be the next prey. 'The Database' is a computer program he made for his exclusive use and his pride and joy in which he keeps his previous girls perfectly identified and documented. He decides that she would be the perfect icing for the cake, ignoring that she's aware of his plans. (Operation Heartbreak book one)


Romance Erótico Para maiores de 21 anos apenas (adultos). © Felicia Evreux

#womanizer #businessman #sex #revenge #retribution #friendship #london #brokenhearts #bet
47
26.6mil VISUALIZAÇÕES
Completa
tempo de leitura
AA Compartilhar

Preface

Mr. Oberland headed out the manor, after making company to the girl he dated for three months.

Wearing suit and tie he gracefully hopped in his car, relaxed after doing it again, he started his black Audi, and then drove away from the girl’s territory.

He was driving in silence; no music, no making sound tapping hand on the steering wheel, no nothing else. The street was completely empty, and he wanted to enjoy that going real fast, almost like if he was running away.

But somehow he was: running away from a broken heart at all cost and he was a professional.

25 de Agosto de 2018 às 01:25 5 Denunciar Insira Seguir história
5
Leia o próximo capítulo New Target : Chapter 1

Comente algo

Publique!
Ariana Hudson Ariana Hudson
I love this so so much!
March 20, 2022, 06:35

KP Kayla Pummell
Hey, just trying to help you missed a 'p' in hopped and a comma a little later 🙂
January 04, 2022, 11:48

  • Felicia Evreux Felicia Evreux
    Blimey! Now that's embarrassing 🤦‍♀️ Thank you so much for pointing that out. I appreciate it 🙂 January 04, 2022, 18:58
~

Você está gostando da leitura?

Ei! Ainda faltam 30 capítulos restantes nesta história.
Para continuar lendo, por favor, faça login ou cadastre-se. É grátis!