frediferd-pickles Isaac Padgett

A young thief thinks there's nothing more to life than proving his love for a girl who doesn't seem to feel the same. All that changes, however, when he journeys to purgatory and starts a war. All of a sudden, he's thrown into a race against demons to get his hands on a weapon that can change history forever. But who can he trust, when those closest to him seem to have a knack for betrayal? Jack must push through and beat his enemies, all while trying to protect those he loves.


Fantasia Impróprio para crianças menores de 13 anos.

#fantasy #medieval #love
8
21.1mil VISUALIZAÇÕES
Completa
tempo de leitura
AA Compartilhar

Where did it go?

This is the only way I know of to let people know what happened to the story Thieves' Race, I'm not sure if it's allowed but here goes nothing. Thieves' Race is about to be published on Kindle Unlimited, so I'm removing it from the current platforms to see how it does there. Please, if you liked the story, I'm asking that you go and check it out, leave a review if you can! I would greatly appreciate it, thank you all so much for being here for this story! I can promise to those who found it rough around the edges, it has had a serious polish where countless grammatical errors were fixed and sections reworked to make it more readable. I have learned much these past few years! Please, give it a read if you can, and have a wonderful day!



https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09CGCCTDQ?ref_=dbs_m_mng_rwt_calw_tkin_0&storeType=ebooks&qid=1628771400&sr=1-1

a link to find the e-book. If not allowed, feel free to remove! Thank you all!

20 de Julho de 2021 às 15:22 0 Denunciar Insira Seguir história
0
Fim

Conheça o autor

Comente algo

Publique!
Nenhum comentário ainda. Seja o primeiro a dizer alguma coisa!
~