fireball Fire ball

The cure for death. A vaccine for immortality. That is what some scientists tried to achieve, but things didn't go as planned. Their test subjects rebelled against them and evolved into monsters from the failed experiments on them. They unleashed the unfinished virus on the world. Soon, animals and humans alike became zombies. John is a boy from London who goes through adventures in the zombie apocalypse with his best friend friend, Alice, and his "stepfather", Mike. To survive, to find lost people, to protect humanity, and to destroy the threat. Many things must be done for him to come out of this as a more complete person as he is Fighting The Zombies.


Ação Todo o público.

#action #adventure #apocalypse #battle #fantasy #fast-paced #fight #zombies #fighting #love #monsters #paranormal #post-apocalyptic #sciencefiction #sci-fi #teen #teenromance #thriller #warfare #zombieapocalypse #zombieoutbreak #zombiesurvival
7
6.6mil VISUALIZAÇÕES
Em progresso - Novo capítulo Todos os Domingos
tempo de leitura
AA Compartilhar

Part 1 |Apocalypse|

📷

I dedicate this part to Emilandeela.


She was the first one who ever read my stories and it gave me the motivation to share them with the world. This is my first ever novel. If you like it, you should thank her because without her you wouldn't have the chance to read it.

21 de Maio de 2023 às 00:00 0 Denunciar Insira Seguir história
2
Leia o próximo capítulo Chapter 1.1 "The Experiment"

Comente algo

Publique!
Nenhum comentário ainda. Seja o primeiro a dizer alguma coisa!
~

Você está gostando da leitura?

Ei! Ainda faltam 24 capítulos restantes nesta história.
Para continuar lendo, por favor, faça login ou cadastre-se. É grátis!