rebecca-wolff Rebecca Wolff

Jonathan the Ladykiller... Even today Lisa Villages can clearly remember the handsome charmer but the years have already forgotten all the pain but when she travels for the first time in over twenty years as a known woman back to the remote village of her youth to a funeral in which she had escaped the misfortune breath close, something incredible happens.


Drama Impróprio para crianças menores de 13 anos. © Own Work

#the #Ladykiller # #drama #Romanticism
6
13.3mil VISUALIZAÇÕES
Completa
tempo de leitura
AA Compartilhar

Part 1.

I'm sitting on the train. The landscape flies past me. The express train is full. Next to me sit two young women with a man-probably their father. They are speaking German. I like the language. It sounds somehow foreign and yet somehow familiar and beautiful. I understand every single word. According to the announcement on the train, the next stop is supposed to be my main destination. London. From there it's on by plane back to Germany and then by cab back to the village of my past. The village where the house of my uncle Sven Bäcker stood. That house which I had inherited.

24 de Fevereiro de 2023 às 16:50 0 Denunciar Insira Seguir história
1
Leia o próximo capítulo Part 2.

Comente algo

Publique!
Nenhum comentário ainda. Seja o primeiro a dizer alguma coisa!
~

Você está gostando da leitura?

Ei! Ainda faltam 29 capítulos restantes nesta história.
Para continuar lendo, por favor, faça login ou cadastre-se. É grátis!