noah-rowland Noah Rowland

Aiden a 12 years old boy went to go in the door because of pure curiosity, but then further on he started to regret it, seeing Demons, and creatures coming after him. And something, or someone imitating him, but why? Why is the "person" mimicking Robert? For help? Or to lure him to hes death? -🎖Was one point 6th top trending stories in the whole of Australia in inkspired


Horror Horror teen Todo o público.

#horror
9
4.8mil VISUALIZAÇÕES
Em progresso - Novo capítulo A cada 15 dias
tempo de leitura
AA Compartilhar

THE DOOR...

I see something down in the distance, like a red-looking Shoji-red glowing door down in the darkness. I walk down the flat land, no trees, no bushes, nothing but grass and little sticks below my feet.


I hear crunches below my feet from the sticks and started walking towards that weird red door.

"HELP!" I heard a yell saying help from the door.

"What the hell?" I said. I started to get goose bumps. . .


I need to help that person I thought. I walked slowly towards the red-neon-glowing-door.

And the people saying help started getting louder in the door. I don't know what it means when it says help, but it for sure does sound like people saying it.


I looked behind the door, no building just a random red glowing door. I got weirded out and gotten curious so I went to open the door. . .


The door knob felt cold, I went to count in my head, 1... 2... 3... And opened it, I saw some type of room, with a dark blue wallpaper on the walls, white painted roof with a hole that looks big as the palm of my hand, with wires sticking out, and a eerie cracked decorative-carved-wooden-door. With a X with 1 dot above it and below it lined up. I started to hear more words coming from the red-glowing-door saying help to me again. As if someone is whispering to me. The Door was open, I thought of going inside. I can feel a weird energy glowing against my face, lighting the front of my face with red from the red glowing door. I went inside the door, it was like a portal it felt quite cold when going through it, as if it was wind passing when I was getting into it, but I felt no wind.

And I made it in the exact room that I saw last time. The Door was weird because it wasn't on a building, it was just in the middle of nowhere.

The atmosphere was cold and eerie, as if I was in a freezer, but a bit warmer than a freezer. I stayed quiet to hear any sounds, I hear multiple people whispering help coming from the door infront of me. I went towards it to open it...

12 de Outubro de 2022 às 07:34 4 Denunciar Insira Seguir história
4
Leia o próximo capítulo The Chase

Comente algo

Publique!
Noah Rowland Noah Rowland
Just*
October 19, 2022, 06:58
Noah Rowland Noah Rowland
Thankyou so much for The tips, I have rust done editing it. And I will going to keep editing the other stories for it to be in verification. I have ha question; Do I have to ask Inkspired to verify my story?
October 19, 2022, 06:58
Marilyn Lindoor Marilyn Lindoor
The story is very interesting and intriguing and i just started it, keep up te good o work, definitely going to read the rest. As far as grammar go, why don't you take out a creative writing coursebook and also language. On Writing by Stephen King helped me.
October 19, 2022, 06:38

~

Você está gostando da leitura?

Ei! Ainda faltam 1 capítulos restantes nesta história.
Para continuar lendo, por favor, faça login ou cadastre-se. É grátis!