deven-skidmoreholst1664272075 Deven Skidmore-Holst

Draul was an orphan, sent to live with his uncle in the city of Allimar. He was the only Dark Elf in the city. One day, the city is overrun with Goblins and Mountain Trolls, meanwhile, at the Tower of Balance, the tower that stood in the middle of Allimar, the Sacred Orb of Balance is removed. Then without warning, the tower, thought destroyed Ages ago, rises in the Draca's Mountains. A chasm opens, and hundreds of monsters arise and head for the tower. Draul is forced into finding a long-lost cousin after a dream of his mother tells him to find this cousin. Soon he learns that he may be the only one who can stop what was coming. So begins the Rise of the Dark Lord...


Fantasia Fantasia negra Todo o público. © All Rights Reserved

#fantasy
2
1.3mil VISUALIZAÇÕES
Em progresso - Novo capítulo A cada 30 dias
tempo de leitura
AA Compartilhar

Prologue

Deep in the Allimar Tundra, lies the heart of the world. The tundra, vast amounts of snow and ice, was the coldest place on the planet. In the center of Allimar stood The Tower of Equilibrium. It holds the key to the planet's survival-The Orb of Equilibrium. It was created to hold the Power of Good and Evil in Balance, but removing it without the four keys would cause a Cataclysmic Event to occur.

To the south, near the Sing-horn Alps was the city of Allimar. It is here that our adventure begins. It begins with a young Dark Elf named Draul Lect'ure, although not born in Allimar, he has made it his home for the past thirty years. Draul didn't exactly know where he was born but knew that he was brought to Allimar as a child after the death of his mother. He was raised by the Mayor who was his uncle, his mother's brother.

All he had to remember her by was the small Talisman she left him. It is said to bring good fortune to those who possessed it, but Draul never believed any of it. The Alimarions were tasked with protecting the Tower of Equilibrium. Although not of Elven culture; the Alimarions looked similar to the half-elves of Almar to the south, across the Sing-horn Alps and the Sing-horn Plains.

High above the peaks of the Sing-horn Alps stood a large cloaked Human. He was peering through a telescope at the Tower of Equilibrium in the distance. For six and a half days, he watched the Alimarions, learning their routines. Turning to his companion of similar build the cloaked human spoke.

"Tonight, we begin the assault on the Equilibrium Tower," His companion nodded.

"They will least expect an attack at night, my Liege,"

"Yes,"

"Shall I brief the others?"

"Yes, at the first sign of darkness, we begin the assault,"

"Yes, my Liege,"

The Cloaked Human watched as his companion went off to brief the others. Turning back to the Tower, he began to go over the plan in his head.




It began with screams coming from the city walls. Allimar was under attack! Draul rushed outside, people were fleeing their homes as hordes of goblins and orcs charged their way in. Running back inside, Draul grabbed his Dagger of the Moon and rushed back outside.

He struck his dagger at an orc that was trying to kill an old woman. After striking him to the ground, Draul finished him off with a quick blow to the head. The next thing he knew he was being tossed around like a rag doll, by a very large Mountain Troll. Draul smashed into barrels of freshly brewed ale. Picking himself up, he smiled to himself.

"My Turn," he said. Draul rushed at the troll, and before the troll could dodge, the agile Dark Elf seemed to disappear into the darkness. The Dark Elf reappeared behind the troll slicing his heels with the Dagger of the Moon. The troll fell forward and collapsed in a heap of pain.

Draul drove the Dagger of the Moon into the troll's head, twisted and pulled it out. Satisfied with his kill, the Dark Elf headed towards the city gates.

His uncle, the Mayor of Allimar was busy talking to a group of soldiers. His uncle turned to see his nephew covered in blood.

"I see you took your anger out on some goblins and is that Trolls blood I smell on you?"

Draul smiled. "Yes, and he was a feisty one,"

"They usually are, but what is strange, is how they attacked this city, they are normally a peaceful lot," Draul and his uncle notice the Captain running towards them.

“Mayor, the Tower of Equilibrium has been breached’”



The Cloaked Human from before stood at the Towers entrance. He smiled to himself, and thought Those Alimarions are not very good protectors, I slipped right through their defences. Stepping inside, climbed the long staircase to the Chamber at the top.

Here lied the Orb of Equilibrium. It glowed with a radiance of deep crimson as if it sensed something was amiss. The Cloaked Human reached for the Orb but hesitated a moment. He knew what would happen the moment he removed this orb. He knew it would set off a chain of events that could not be reversed. Somehow, deep inside, his heart ached in sorrow at what he was about to do. Suddenly as if he was in a trance, he reached for the orb again.

He hesitated one more time as if his entire body warned him not to do it, but he had no choice, the Dark Lord must rise. Grabbing the Orb with both hands, he lifted it out of its pedestal. Suddenly the Tower of Equilibrium began to quaver, and an explosion of light shot into the sky.



Just as the Captain told them of the breach, an explosion in the distance caught their attention. A huge beam of light surged into the sky and exploded, causing everything in the dark to have light. Suddenly the ground began to shake as if an earthquake was coming.

"The orb," the mayor said."we are all doomed.



As the beam of light struck the sky, other events took place throughout the world. As the ground shook, a huge chasm opened up in the middle of the Dracas Mountains. A very large Tower began to rise into the air as if it ascended from the depth of the earth itself. Soon the entire mountain range of the Dracas Mountains was covered in shadow by the large foreboding tower.

As if that was not enough, a second tower near the Los Salis Bay, on a small Sealed Island, began its ascent. The tower rose floor by floor until it stood high above the clouds. And to make matters worse, another chasm opened up in the middle of the Dracas Plains. Hordes of monsters began to rise from the chasm. These monsters then made their way towards the Dracas Mountains.


27 de Setembro de 2022 às 09:56 0 Denunciar Insira Seguir história
2
Leia o próximo capítulo Draul

Comente algo

Publique!
Nenhum comentário ainda. Seja o primeiro a dizer alguma coisa!
~

Você está gostando da leitura?

Ei! Ainda faltam 2 capítulos restantes nesta história.
Para continuar lendo, por favor, faça login ou cadastre-se. É grátis!