ansi_me Ansi S

He turned towards me and smiled with lots of love and affection filled in his eyes. Our hands locked together and this guy always by my side all that I ever wished for.


Romance Romance adulto jovem Impróprio para crianças menores de 13 anos.

#love #friendship #crime #fight #lovetirangle
1
4.0mil VISUALIZAÇÕES
Completa
tempo de leitura
AA Compartilhar

New city

I can't believe this really I got that omg omg "Mummaaaaaaa!!" I shouted. "Why the hell are you shouting can't you study quietly" Mom came hurried to my room with annoyed expression. Ya it's true every one gets annoyed of my silly childish behaviour even at this age.

"Mumma see I got into my dream University".

"Wow baby congratulations you did it I'm so happy for u dear". My mother's eyes were filled with tears of joy and proud.I hugged her for a while and then shouted with overwhelmed joy " I'm going to US "

"Wait what really??" My father asked totally surprised.

"yesssss dad".Mom laughed and we all danced together like crazy.





So here I am sitting in car and enjoying the view with humming the same song being played in the vehicle. It took half n hour and we reached the airport. Soon I bid goodbye to mom and dad.. turning back and looking to my father and mother with whom I lived ever since my birth a pain hit my heart... but I kept up my smile and left the place. I got into the plane and it was a long 14 hrs journey to go.





I finally reached my destination.

I stepped out of airport closed my eyes and felt the air.

"So here my new life journey begins" the words came out in a satisfied tone.

I contacted my university and they did provide me with the cab and hostel facilities in no time. Few of my days passed in adjusting the difference in time zone and i ended up sleeping whole day.



I got my letter from the uni and this was the day here I'm standing in front of NYU (New York University). NYU had been my dream since childhood. There was a different feeling inside me I don't know whether i was nervous or happy. I got into the office building and got my stuffs basically I'm doing masters in business administration with major in business and finance analytics. The first day was not bad I was busy with getting the information and held up by classes only.




It was evening of autumn and that in NY one of the most beautiful thing.


I was walking in the streets enjoying the view when a suddenly hustle begin in the shop nearby.

A guy pushed me hard to move forward and I was about to fall when a hand got hold of me. I turned backwards and saw a girl in pink shaded shirt and tight jeans with a blond curly hair.She was of almost my height."Hey are u okay? and wait am I looking that beautiful" She laughed and I remembered that was starring at her for so long.

"Sry I was just.... anyways thanku i might have got hurt today"

"Ah it's nothing".

Suddenly she asked me a question out of nowhere "Are you in NYU"?

I think I'm still wearing my id "Yes I do study there"

"Omg me too, I am new there and in fashion styling course and you tell me tell me?" she was so eager to ask this.

" I am a new student too and I'm doing masters in business with finance"

And we talked for about 2 hours and also had dinner together it was like two lost people met and found their way to home. She was a great company and i enjoyed being with her.

"Ah we talked so much today" she was looking at her phone.

"I'm so happy I got a friend today"

"Really we'll make a great friendship together"

I laughed at her comment"Yeah" I realised we don't know each others name "wait u are?"

"Selena Keller "

"I am late oh no got to go bye?" she said looking her phone.

"Ofc bye see u in campus".

"Yes... oh wait for God sake now you should also tell me your name"

I looked at her laughing and said

" I am Alice Martin".

26 de Setembro de 2022 às 08:46 0 Denunciar Insira Seguir história
2
Leia o próximo capítulo Brown haired

Comente algo

Publique!
Nenhum comentário ainda. Seja o primeiro a dizer alguma coisa!
~

Você está gostando da leitura?

Ei! Ainda faltam 9 capítulos restantes nesta história.
Para continuar lendo, por favor, faça login ou cadastre-se. É grátis!