eden-barnett Eden Barnett

The roar of the train engine echoes through the night, but the railroads have been closed for years


Conto Todo o público.

# #ghost #horror #train
Conto
0
1.0mil VISUALIZAÇÕES
Completa
tempo de leitura
AA Compartilhar

The Ghost Train

I tossed and turned, trying to get a wink of sleep before the sun came up, but it was nearly impossible with the loud rattling outside my window. " What is that sound?" I murmured, filled with exhaustion. I hauled myself up, stumbled over to my window, and drew back the curtains. With a big gasp I shouted, "what is that!"

It was a giant, green, translucent train! I hurried to my door and tossed on a robe and slippers before quickly shutting it and running down the stairs. I opened the front door, starting to question if what I had seen was real or not, but before I could question myself any further, I heard a great, big puff.

I rounded the corner of my house, and to my surprise the train was pulling to a stop. There hadn't been a train on the railroad in years, let alone a green one. Why was it even here?

I dashed towards the front of the train, but Came to a halt When I heard a raspy voice utter " You comin' or not?" I looked around, Searching for where the voice came from, when suddenly a bony hand touched my shoulder. I turned around to see a tall skeleton towering over me. I jumped back and gasped. "Well?" The skeleton tapped his foot impatiently. "W-where is the train headed?" I stuttered, still startled from his boney appearance. "You'll find out when we get there," He replied and slid the door open.

I took a hesitant step forward, and climbed onto the ghost train. The skeleton walked in behind me and slid the door shuthe door shut. This this was a bad idea, I could feel it. The skeleton stumbled to another part of the train, so I was left alone. I paced back and forth, wondering what waited ahead. When the train came to a stop, I peered out of the window. I took a startled step back.

What I saw was absolutely terrifying; I saw floating ghosts, limping zombies, and stumbling skeletons, that riddled the streets. The skeleton from before slid the door open for me to leave, but before I could go he walked out and shut the door. I heard footsteps and quickly looked towards the front of the train.

It was the engineer, and he was headed towards me. I took a step back, horrified by his appearance; his face was zombie like and almost seemed to be melting. Before I could turn and run away, he reached out his arm, grabbed my throat, and hoisted me up. "You have to be dead to enter this world," he said. I could see him smiling as my vision went black.

26 de Setembro de 2022 às 02:54 0 Denunciar Insira Seguir história
0
Fim

Conheça o autor

Comente algo

Publique!
Nenhum comentário ainda. Seja o primeiro a dizer alguma coisa!
~