M
Mikhail DuRall


I think it is rather disconcerting when the world around me seems to move at a much slower pace than I am used to.


Não-ficção Para maiores de 18 apenas.

#max #e-a-max #fantasy #short-story #modern #fiction #adventure #non-fiction
Conto
0
889 VISUALIZAÇÕES
Completa
tempo de leitura
AA Compartilhar

Spring Year 2

I think it is rather disconcerting when the world around me seems to move at a much slower pace than I am used to. While everything is absolutely subjective, I find it hard to process just how often things fail to change. Usually, even small differences comfort me, but when we are more than halfway through what is suppose to be one of the most colorful seasons and still surrounded by brown dead things, it is pretty awful.

If nothing else, movies at least help me forget and experience something different, even for a short time. A couple of decent ones to accomplish this was the Transporter series of movies as well as the first three movies of the Harry Potter series, which are always fun to watch. I am also through the first three seasons of Rick and Morty which are quite hilarious.

Video game wise, I haven’t really been accomplishing much, just living in mindless, nonsensical fun. While for short bursts, Tekken 6 and Dynasty Warriors 7 accomplish this quite well in all their over-the-top action and engagement. For the longer term however, it’s best filled by The Sims 3 and living a simpler, easier, and less demanding life than my own. Honestly though, I am still working on Horizon: Zero Dawn which certainly provides the color and variety I am missing with this years’ Spring.

Continuing to choose a simple life, most of my reading has been manga, which always ensures a nice little hour to hour and a half of escapism. I have been reading both the Inygasha series through volume 4 of the omnibus editions as well as Cardcaptor Sakuma, but I have only been lucky enough to read the first volume of that amazing collector’s edition that was released a while back.

Other than all this, I will be here for you too, so stick around!

24 de Maio de 2022 às 23:18 0 Denunciar Insira Seguir história
0
Fim

Conheça o autor

Comente algo

Publique!
Nenhum comentário ainda. Seja o primeiro a dizer alguma coisa!
~