C
Cough Smoke


My name is Clarise, I was in high school when I had a special friend, her name was Karol… Missis Karol a young math teacher from my school, who almost every day was smoking a cigarette at the smoking area, sometimes with another teacher Missis Stephany. I know that smoking in bad for health, but, for a strange (or weird) reason, I liked to see her smoking. Sometimes I had seen her smoking in the school smoking area and I loved it. One day she caught me watching her smoking… and my story started here.


Erótico Para maiores de 18 apenas.

#yuri #smoking #teacher #cough #coughing #cigarette #smoke #smokin
5
12.2mil VISUALIZAÇÕES
Em progresso - Novo capítulo Todas as Sextas-feiras
tempo de leitura
AA Compartilhar

Introduction.

I liked to see Missis Karol smoking in the smoking area. Every day I always walked near the smoking area during my rest, only to see her smoking.

I really loved her way to smoke, her way to hold her smoky cigarette between her thin fingers and I loved how she did clouds of smoke after a drag with her red lips. Sometimes, I got closer to the ashtray when she ended her cigarette and left the place, just to see her smoky cigarette butt stained with a strong red lipstick, because I thought that was so sexy from her.

Missis Karol was a young woman with thin and curvy body, a bit long and light brown hair, huge breast and hips and beautiful thighs. Sometimes she used glasses and other times not.

One day. I had the great idea to get closer and closer to her discreetly while she was smoking, of course, in a moment, when she dragged her cigarette and did a huge sigh from her mouth; I got a dense cigarette smoke cloud that assaulted my face and I started to cough.

Eventually Missis Karol heard me and she turned to me. She looked a bit worried because I was coughing near to her while she was smoking.

17 de Maio de 2022 às 23:57 0 Denunciar Insira Seguir história
1
Leia o próximo capítulo Chapter #1.- She caught me.

Comente algo

Publique!
Nenhum comentário ainda. Seja o primeiro a dizer alguma coisa!
~

Você está gostando da leitura?

Ei! Ainda faltam 8 capítulos restantes nesta história.
Para continuar lendo, por favor, faça login ou cadastre-se. É grátis!