P
Priyanshi Sharma


Fictionalized story told by the author, and the copping method- when it becomes her reality. Sometimes we fear away from the truth of life, gather strength from fantasy land far from here. But what happens, when a author writing a novel about pain, has to face it in real life?


Drama Todo o público.

#["family Childhood Teenagers Teenager","and","","their","tantrums"," Adult","life Death Until","death","do","us"]
3
710 VISUALIZAÇÕES
Em progresso - Novo capítulo Todas as Sextas-feiras
tempo de leitura
AA Compartilhar

The Beginning

As I was driving 4hrough the roads of my beautiful city, I saw it. A dead leaf falling from its root, away from its family - the tree. And then I thought,

'this is how to live, in the now, havimg no regrets.'

No words were spoken. It did not matter what she was yelling. He did not Speak a word.His mother asked him - What happened?

He did not reply.

She asked again - Is she Okay?


He just replied in a dismissal way, Yes, she is okay.

And continued to sleep.

Or that was what I saw.

Is was 2 weeks after my Grandfather's death. Me and my family were living together for more than a fortnight - after a really long time.

It was really awkward for me to adjust to the life of joint family. Many people preferred singular families to the joint family lifestyle. To me who lived all her life with only her dad and mom, and sometimes brother would come back from his hostel, it was a new experience. Though I knew my parents loved me, I couldn't help but be jealous of how my Uncle and Aunt treated their children. Giving them all the things I the world, they asked for- I too got those things, sometimes even before them. But the fights between my parents took my happiness away. It was only for a day when that happiness lasted.

But here, the happiness lasted for much more time. Happiness and food, that did not keep me hungry for hours/days. It did not matter that I had to work here like everyone, if I got food and happiness it was all that mattered to me.

But from her point of view, the abused her, mentally and physically. For years, she took the pressure. But no more, she said it to herself. No matter what NO matter when NO matter how, the woman would rise above this torture. Some day, she would smile and say

-'Now I am Free.'


30 de Março de 2022 às 21:10 0 Denunciar Insira Seguir história
1
Leia o próximo capítulo Getting Numb

Comente algo

Publique!
Nenhum comentário ainda. Seja o primeiro a dizer alguma coisa!
~

Você está gostando da leitura?

Ei! Ainda faltam 1 capítulos restantes nesta história.
Para continuar lendo, por favor, faça login ou cadastre-se. É grátis!