M
Mariam Adedotun


Ashley Andrea Brooke.Nice,caring,beautiful Ashley is the CEO of BONITA PROMETO. But a night changed everything in her life. Diego Christain Ramos CEO of RAMOS INDUSTRIES. Youngest,hottest,richest bachelor all girls want him and all boys envy him.He hates women but plays them like they are just toilet paper which you use and dispose of. But behind every cold playboy there is a past. One night is all it takes to destroy and build Ashley and Diego.But which one does the night destroy and build. I know the description is not good but read the story. You will love it


Drama Todo o público.

#drama #fiction #rape #pain #pregnancy #egotistical #CEO #femaleprotagonist #fashion #baby #friendship
1
1.5mil VISUALIZAÇÕES
Em progresso - Novo capítulo Toda semana
tempo de leitura
AA Compartilhar

My LIFE

Ashley's POV


"Ashley darling" my brother said sweetly.


"Yes. What do you want?" I asked.


"oh nothing I just wanted to greet my lovely sister and make her breakfast or is that not a good reason why I would make you omelette and orange juice" he said handing over to me a plate of omelette and a cup of orange juice while smiling mischievously.


"Ok something is not right.What do you want?" I asked pushing the plate away while putting on a serious face.


"Nothing"he said still smiling.


But still not believing him I gave him the "really you expect me to believe that"look.


"I'm serious" he said but I knew something was fishy.


"Fine but the brother I know or should I say I knew would never wake up early to cook breakfast for me and since you have changed get cooking for mom and dad"I said smirking knowing him he doesn't like work that has to do with cleaning.


"Ok fine I need a big favour"he said emphasizing the word favour.


"What do you want?I will do it if I can" . I said as I continued with my breakfast.


"Oh okay all you need to do is to follow me to a party"he said smiling sweetly.


"WHAT NO WAY" I yelled.


"Please for me you can bring Adrianna with you" he said pouting.


"And what do I get if I follow you" I said raising an eyebrow.


"Anything you want"he said happily.


"Fine I don't want you to be so protective for two weeks also you would take me anywhere I want to go for the next one month,deal?" I said


"Fine it's a deal. I'm never again in my life cooking"he said cleaning his hands while I laughed at him.


"The party starts by 7 pm so be ready by then"he said dropping his plate.


"Okay then, bye Matilda (maid) tell Mom and Dad bye".I said then we both set out for work.


I parked my car in my personal space then went inside with a smile but before I got to my office my best friend/partner attacked me with a tight hug and a large grin on her face.


"What got into you woman? Don't tell me a guy asked you out in a rude way?" I asked hoping she would stop grinning so much.


"No why will I be happy about that but anyways it's something we both have been dreaming of. Lets talk about it in the office shall we"she said pointing towards my door


"Oh really we are going there now how come I wasn't going there before"I said sarcastically but she just rolled her eyes at me .


When we got to my office we both sat down while I was drinking my lattê she started talking."Guess what"she said still smiling.


I was about to guess but she cut me off.


"Do you know what you can't guess cause you can't get it​. You know the company we've been trying to get to partner with us"she said excitedly.


"Don't tell me do you mean Ramos Industries the same one with all the hotels and restaurants in his name and is the youngest richest most handsome bachelor"I said.


"Yes it is and we have an appointment with him on Monday"she said excited.


"Really that means we have so much work to do I can't​ still believe it" with that we started jumping and screaming like teenagers who just got an Ashton Martin as their first cars then we both stopped. I brushed the strands of hair on my face then sat down composed.


"Okay so let's get started"Adrianna said went to her office.


The day went by so fast and I already told Adrianna about the party during lunch so we decided to get ready in my house."Adrianna are you ready?"I asked.


"Yes just a sec,o-k-a-y done"she answered and came out of her office. We took our cars then went to my house.


We went to my closet then went through it .I took the blue knee length dress with a blue ankle boot while Adrianna wore a hot pink knee length dress and pink pumps. I left my hair down while Adrianna kept hers in a high ponytail and we wore diamond jewelry.






8 de Março de 2022 às 08:56 0 Denunciar Insira Seguir história
1
Leia o próximo capítulo UNFORGETTABLE

Comente algo

Publique!
Nenhum comentário ainda. Seja o primeiro a dizer alguma coisa!
~

Você está gostando da leitura?

Ei! Ainda faltam 9 capítulos restantes nesta história.
Para continuar lendo, por favor, faça login ou cadastre-se. É grátis!