ken-writes538 Ken Writes538

Three mermaids are sent flying down the bottom of the Ocent pool. After a mysterious song causes the Ocent pool to act up sucking in anything that came near it, even the magic pearl of Oceania. After finding themselves on land they realize that there is no way to find back their Merian clan. So with the help of each other, they make an oath to find back the lost Pearl of Oceania to save their dying species. But as they navigate their life on land they realize that being a human is a lot more complicated than they had thought Inspired by the fantasy series Mako Mermaids and also H²o just add water.


Fantasia Fantasia urbana Todo o público.

#Mermaid #sealife #inkspiredstory #romance #island #ocean #sea #Oceania #water #magic #fantasy #mystical #creatures #swimming #underwater
0
1.4mil VISUALIZAÇÕES
Em progresso - Novo capítulo Todos os Domingos
tempo de leitura
AA Compartilhar

Chapter 1:The Lost Pearl

Three mermaids are sent flying down the bottom of the Ocent pool. After a mysterious song causes the Ocent pool to act up sucking in anything that came near it, even the magic pearl of Oceania.


After finding themselves on land they realize that there is no way to find back their Merian clan. So with the help of each other, they make an oath to find back the lost Pearl of Oceania to save their dying species.


But as they navigate their life on land they realize that being a human is a lot more complicated than they had thought


Inspired by the fantasy series Mako Mermaids and also H²o just add water.


______________________________


Aqua flapped her blue tail against the cold water trying to wet Fin’s hair. Fin was known for her extravagant hairstyles that she made sure to never get wet, because of the human hair products she used on her brown hair.


"Aqua, stop your gonna mess my hair up,"she shouted moving out of the waters splashes. "How can you be a mermaid and not get your hair wet?"asked Aqua. Fin scoffed "My hair is very precious to me and you know what human products do to Oceania’s waters. It makes it all sticky and oily".


"Tell that to the humans that dump waste here anyways,"Stella replied immensing from the bottom of the Ocent Pool. She shook her head flopping her black hair out to purposely wet Fin’s hair. Aqua laughed when Fin covered her hair with her hands.


"You two are just jealous that I can afford human hair products and you can't," Fin said brushing her hair.

"Why would I want to use stupid human products," scoffed Stella


Aqua flapped her tail around and looked up at the night sky as the voices of Stella and Fin became distant.The Ocent Pool had an opening much like a volcano that mermaids enjoyed looking through since it made them feel connected to Mother Glaeria who didn’t make it back from her trip to the human land."Mother Glaeria is,always looking down,on the mermaids all around,"Aqua sang as she watched the bright shining stars."Mother Glaeria is always-".


"Aqua!"Stella shouted cutting her off.Aqua quickly looked down in shock."Why are you singing that song?" Fin asked confused.


"What song?"replied Aqua

"The forbidden tune of Oceania," Stella eyed her curiously


Aqua didn’t know what to say.It was a tune her mother used to sing to her all the time."Listen to me,you must never ever sing that song again," Stella said in a serious tone."W-why ?"Aqua asked in fear.Fin sighed "Because you don’t know the effect it has on the waters of Oceania"


Fin and Stella swan out the exit of the Ocent Pool leaving Aqua alone by herself.She felt guilty for making them upset,but also fearful of what Fin had said.She glanced upon the night sky one last time before she exited the Ocent Pool.


After Aqua left a distant sound echoed from the bottom of the pool.The dark blue water became as dark as the midnight sky.Its waters twist and turned as it hit the rocks on the pools side.


Steam fumed out of the Ocent Pool's center.The water spunned around into a tornado shaped figure and was instantly sucked to the bottom of the Ocent pool dragging the Crystal pearl with it.


And just like that the crystal pearl of Oceania was gone.


𓆉︎


All the Mermaids were shock to see that when they had woken the entrance to the Ocent pool had been closed off and the sound of the crystal blue waters hitting on the hard rocks were of no more.Elda held her head down seeing her clan in such distress.But something told her there was a reason behind the Ocent Pool’s sudden changes.She ordered for all the Merians(Mermaids and Merman)to meet at the Ocean’s center.


Aqua swammed up closer to Fin and Stella but they swam away signalling they were still upset about last night.The blueberry fishes sounded the horn of the seashells and all the Merians lined up in assembly.Aqua looked around as she noticed that the usual warm water was now freezing cold.


"Merians of Oceania,Merians of the Ocent Pool,our great pearl of Oceania has been washed away!"Elda cried out.All the Merians gasped in shock as they gossiped among themselves."Silence!"screamed Elda.


She took a deep breath as she stomped her trident on the ocean floor."The only way that pearl could have been washed away."

"Was if one of you sang the forbidden song of Oceania," Once again all the Merians gasped in shock but this time even louder.Fin and Stella shot weird glances at Aqua.


Elda stompt her trident again."Now whoever you are swim forward and face thy punishment,you are a disgrace to the our clan and you will be banished from Oceania’s waters."


The guilt of what she had done grew in Aqua’s chest but so did the fear.The fear of being banished from Oceania forever the fear of being separated from her clan."Four of our kind died last night due to the coldest of the water.Due to the selfish actions of singing that song. Sir Hekler the leader of the guarded gates of Oceania passed away from high levels of fever,"Elda continued.“My condolences to his daughter"


Upon hearing this Aqua’s heart sunked as she glanced over at Sir Helklers daughter as she fainted into her friends arms.


"To you selfish Merian,you have by tonight to turn your self in”.But for now guards close the borders and let not a mermaid or merman out your sight," Edla ordered stomping the trident one last time.


Aqua sat in the freezing cold water as all the other Merians headed south to find warmth.Tears ran down her face as the guilt became too much to bare.She held tightly onto the pearl shaped necklace her mother had given her right before she passed.A tear drop, dropped in the middle of her necklace and a golden light shone from it’s center.Aqua was startled at the sight of this as the water around her became warm.


"Why are you crying little fish?"the voice of her mother said in a distant.


Aqua wiped her tears and looked around to see where the sound was coming from.


"Why are you crying little fish?"the voice repeated

Aqua sobbed and swan closer to the sound"M-mother,"she cried out.The golden light around her necklace glowed red as she moved closer to the shadow."Aqua!"Stella called out.Aqua looked behind her and saw Stella and Fin who were about to swim south. She turned to look back at the shadow that was now wider than before and to her surprise it was not the shadow of her mother but the shadow of a shark!


"Swim away!,"Stella and Fin both screamed

Aqua panted as she tried to swiftly swim away.The light on the necklace changed once again but this time it was blue and it reflected on the entrance of the Ocent pool causing it to slide open.Fin and Stella swam into the Ocent Pool making way for Aqua."In here Aqua!"Stella shouted before she was sucked to the bottom of the pool.


"Stellaaaaaaa!"Aqua cried out after her as she swam to the pool and it's doors slid shut but a second later she too was sucked to the bottom of the pool. And soon she was out of sight.



14 de Janeiro de 2022 às 03:55 0 Denunciar Insira Seguir história
0
Leia o próximo capítulo Chapter 2:Lost and Found

Comente algo

Publique!
Nenhum comentário ainda. Seja o primeiro a dizer alguma coisa!
~

Você está gostando da leitura?

Ei! Ainda faltam 5 capítulos restantes nesta história.
Para continuar lendo, por favor, faça login ou cadastre-se. É grátis!