jordan-king1635285972 Jordan King

Christian gothic poem about a dark angel


Poesia Impróprio para crianças menores de 13 anos.

#Midnight #angel #by #jordan #king
Conto
0
1.3mil VISUALIZAÇÕES
Completa
tempo de leitura
AA Compartilhar

The midnight angel

oh fallen angel oh fallen angel,your dark and full of wicked lies. what lies do you do fallen angel where do you go and tempt me. your love and dark craving is only for hellfire to quench but let me be. oh fallen angel oh fallen angel. the stench of death is only your fate in the lake of fire. the darkness of negativity feeds your unholy love. your the midnight angel that carries the reaper into dark. the light I know from christ will isolate you from me oh fallen angel oh fallen angel. to the burning fire from hell will consume you from the world into the bottomless pit. kiss the void into the abyss with you midnight angel;your fate is the darkest. the midnight sight catches blazing moonlight into your very own demise.oh fallen angel,oh fallen angel your wickedness will be the very angry ways that lead you the hourly time of your life in the chains of hell. midnight angel your the midnight angel that leaves no mercy into the blazing fires of the netherworld:times consume the world while you stay,so I rebuke you to be released from earth into the darkest part of hell;midnight angel,midnight angel oh how you will never ever again be free nor will you be able to tempt people into sin again.oh fallen angel,oh fallen angel.

28 de Outubro de 2021 às 00:17 0 Denunciar Insira Seguir história
0
Fim

Conheça o autor

Comente algo

Publique!
Nenhum comentário ainda. Seja o primeiro a dizer alguma coisa!
~