J
Joseph Mckee


Shadow prototype: The tale of vengeance volume 4: Humanity's last stand is about Alex Storm and his team reuniting in order to combat an alien invasion.


Ação Todo o público.

#action
0
2.6mil VISUALIZAÇÕES
Em progresso - Novo capítulo Toda semana
tempo de leitura
AA Compartilhar

Chapter 1: The invasion of earth begins part 1

it has 6 months since Alex Storm and his team defeated the rouge agent and peace has been restored to the earth right now our hero and his wife are spending some quality time with their daughter and with each other while his teammates are having a great time on their vacation unaware that a fleet of alien ships is approaching earth with motivations that are unknown to humanity however in case they've got plans to conquer the planet our heroes will put a stop to whatever they've got planned even if it means that they die in the process since throughout history mankind has always faced overwhelming odds and survived the traumatic experience after the event has taken place even though it would scar them for life with it being fresh in their memories which could weigh heavily on their minds and affect their ability to understand the concepts of reality.

24 de Maio de 2021 às 20:48 0 Denunciar Insira Seguir história
0
Leia o próximo capítulo Chapter 2: The invasion of earth begins part 2

Comente algo

Publique!
Nenhum comentário ainda. Seja o primeiro a dizer alguma coisa!
~

Você está gostando da leitura?

Ei! Ainda faltam 8 capítulos restantes nesta história.
Para continuar lendo, por favor, faça login ou cadastre-se. É grátis!