M
Mikhail DuRall


My relation was to someone very confident & grounded so I weighted the lines of the heel and padding.


Não-ficção Para maiores de 18 apenas.

#max #e-a-max #fantasy #short-story #modern #fiction #adventure #non-fiction
Conto
0
1.7mil VISUALIZAÇÕES
Completa
tempo de leitura
AA Compartilhar

Spring

Spring

Spring – Week 9

Finally, Spring has awakened! It is still a bit cold during the week, but at least I finally have the beauty of a few flowers to admire. While mostly dandelions, it is still a great change of pace. Curious, I also decided to do a bit of research into dandelions and learned that they actually have a lot of herbal uses, both the leaves and flowers.

I may try dandelion tea one day…

I have also stumbled upon the magic of coloring, thanks to my self-exploration of this scholastic drawing course. My assignments this week were to draw a shoe with weighted lines, and then describe why I weighted them as such and what kind of person would fill those shoes. My relation was to someone very confident & grounded so I weighted the lines of the heel and padding. I also never realized how relaxing just sitting back and coloring is, so I will be doing that quite often.

As for reading, I finished One Piece by Eiichiro Oda, Volume 2 of the omnibus collection and cannot wait to see what happens next! I am also reading Ogre, Ogre by Piers Anthony and find it quite hilarious and “funny”. The story is certainly on track to finish strong, and I am on track to write again next week.

23 de Maio de 2021 às 00:51 0 Denunciar Insira Seguir história
0
Fim

Conheça o autor

Comente algo

Publique!
Nenhum comentário ainda. Seja o primeiro a dizer alguma coisa!
~