V
Vivian Tinkov


Dani, Vivian, Coral, and Bethany are all excited for their first year of college. But they never thought it would be filled with so much drama. Will the four girls make it through their first year of college or not? All I can say is that it’s going to be an eventful year.


Aventura Todo o público.
0
2.5mil VISUALIZAÇÕES
Em progresso - Novo capítulo A cada 2 dias
tempo de leitura
AA Compartilhar

Dani

"I'm going to miss you so much Dani boo" my mom said, pulling me into a big hug and almost squeezing me to death. "Ma" I said looking around the college enterence to make sure nobody heard that. My mom smiled, "I won't embarrass you anymore" she said, "I love you my little baby, I love you so much." "I love you too" I said. My mom waved goodbye and she was off. I sighed, "alright" I said to myself "college here I come."

I walked back to my room and started decorating. "Ugh, where are my led lights?" I asked myself. Just then the door to my dorm opened. I looked back to see a pretty girl standing at the door way.

"Hi!" I exclaimed. "Hi" the girls said sweetly, "I'm Vivian." "Nice to meet you, I'm Dani" I said to her. Vivian had long gorgeous brown hair, pretty blue eyes, and she was pretty tall. Her beauty was beyond explanation. She also had a really cute style. She wore a pink crop top and ripped Jean shorts along with light pink flats.

After a few minutes of decorating I looked over at Vivian's side. She was talking to her dad while her mom was taking selfie's by the window. "I can't believe they're giving twin sized beds" her father said, "I didn't pay a lot of money for nothing." "Daddy, it's fine" Vivian said, "I don't mind, really." Her dad took a deep breath and nodded. "I'll go get the rest of the stuff from the car.

Vivian looked over at me and smiled, then she looked away and her facial expression changed. "Mom, what are you doing?" she asked. I looked over at her mom and saw her opening one of my nail polish containers. "My manicure is old, I need a new one" she answered. "But that's not yours!" Vivian exclaimed, "besides, getting it done professionally is a better." "You're right" her mom said, putting my nail polish back, "sorry."

After what felt like a whole year I was finished decorating. Well, almost. I still had to buy a few stuff to make it more lively. But at least everything was out of my suit case. Vivian tapped my shoulder. "Hey, I was wondering if maybe you wanted to do something" Vivian said, "you know, to get to know each other better." "Oh yeah, sure" I said.

Vivian and I hung out for a little while and then we had something to eat and then went to bed. Vivian was a fun person and a nice roommate. I could tell that we would be great friends.


31 de Março de 2021 às 18:16 0 Denunciar Insira Seguir história
0
Continua… Novo capítulo A cada 2 dias.

Conheça o autor

Comente algo

Publique!
Nenhum comentário ainda. Seja o primeiro a dizer alguma coisa!
~