daviwdt David Córdoba

Abe is a boy who is bullied because of his sexual orientation. When he feels that he can no longer handle this situation, he decides to commit suicide in order to end so much suffering. Back then, she meets a boy, Cameron, who would do anything to make Abe okay. Do you think love will triumph or will they be carried away by the prejudices that all this causes?


LGBT+ Para maiores de 18 apenas.

#Lgbt
9
3.5mil VISUALIZAÇÕES
Em progresso - Novo capítulo Toda semana
tempo de leitura
AA Compartilhar

Dedication

I've never written a dedication so I don't think I'm very good at it, but I'm going to try. I would like to dedicate this story to all those people who are suffering for the simple fact of loving someone, to all those people whose parents do not accept him as he is, to all those people who have ever called him "fag", "tortillera" in a discriminatory way. I want to tell you who are reading this to be calm, everything will be fine. Before I came out of the closet, I was very nervous why I did not know how my parents were going to react and to clear my mind of all the stress that this causes I took refuge in books, for that reason I am writing this, to help you Help and get ahead and remember that you will never be alone, no matter how many people tell you that this is wrong, you have to move forward and not listen to them. Don't let anyone turn you off! And remember, everything will be fine.

1 de Fevereiro de 2021 às 21:04 3 Denunciar Insira Seguir história
3
Leia o próximo capítulo Chapter 1

Comente algo

Publique!
Yuki Shan Yuki Shan
Inspirational dedication
February 03, 2023, 17:10
~

Você está gostando da leitura?

Ei! Ainda faltam 1 capítulos restantes nesta história.
Para continuar lendo, por favor, faça login ou cadastre-se. É grátis!