ravi-goswami1577527512 Ravi Ranjan Goswami

Sanno's grandmother died. When Joseph heard it, he asked his grandson John to follow him and rushed to Kunwar Saheb's mansion. Sanno's grandmother died at the age of 75. Joseph was an old photographer in the town. Sanno's grandmother was his old customer. Her name was Rajkumari.


Horror Todo o público.

#photo #photogenic #photographer #dead #corpse #pyre
Conto
4
6.1mil VISUALIZAÇÕES
Completa
tempo de leitura
AA Compartilhar

The Last Photograph

Sanno's grandmother died. When Joseph heard it, he asked his grandson John to follow him and rushed to Kunwar Saheb's mansion. Sanno's grandmother died at the age of 75. Joseph was an old photographer in the town. Sanno's grandmother was his old customer. Her name was Rajkumari.

When the grandmother came here, she was a beautiful young woman. Her husband Kunwar Chandan Singh loved her very much. In those days, Joseph had no photo studio. He would sit on the pavement outside the courtroom with the pinhole camera prevailing till that time and whenever there was a fair in town, he would raise a small tent and made it his photo studio. When Rajkumari and Chandan Singh visited the fair, they liked to get them photographed by Joseph. Rajkumari was very fond of photos. Her photo never came as beautiful as she was in reality. The shape of her nose was such that it looked somewhat crooked in the photo. In English we could say, her face was not photogenic. Joseph kept working hard. He opened a photo studio. The photo technology got better. Film cameras were replaced by digital cameras, but both Rajkumari and Joseph grew old and Rajkumari's complaint changed. Now she would say, " Joseph, earlier you used to take a good photo."

Joseph liked her photo. He had displayed a photo of Rajkumari and Kunwar Chandan Singh in his studio. Age passed. Joseph's grandson john now took over the charge of the studio. Mrs. Rajkumari had now become the grandmother of Sanno.

The wheel of time keeps on moving. it does not wait for any of your wishes to be completed.

Joseph, after receiving an instruction from Kunwar Saab, prompted John to start the photography.

The women of the house bathed the dead body of the grandmother and dressed and made it up like a bride.

They laid it on the ground of a big room for the public to see. People had not yet come. John went into the room and looked around the room from the photographer's perspective. The room had a mirror studded in a very gorgeous silver frame.

John took photos of the corpse from two angles. Suddenly he got a shock and felt like someone tried to snatch the camera from him. He considered it his vagary and got involved in his work. He proceeded to take a photo of the corpse from another angle and passed in front of the mirror. A strange thing happened that the camera automatically turned towards the mirror and the camera sounded the click and its flashlight also lit up, then he took a closeup of the face of the corpse from two sides like a robot as if somebody forced him. When he saw the corpse's face, the corpse was laughing without making a sound. He ran out, throwing the camera on the ground. He told about the incident to Joseph.

Joseph said to him, " Okay you go to the studio. You don't look well. Don't tell about this incident to anyone. People will be scared."

Joseph went to the room. When he wanted to lift the camera from the ground, the camera moved and went near the grandmother's body.

Joseph went near the corpse and whispered," Rajkumariji today I will take such beautiful snaps of you that even the Nymphs of the heaven will feel jealous of you. Please let me do my job. I am a professional photographer. Can you take better photos than me?"

A light smile appeared on the corpse's face and went away. Joseph picked up the camera and started to work with full focus.

A crowd of hundreds joined the funeral procession of Sanny's grandmother. Joseph ran to his studio first. He said to his grandson John, " Make the best photo you can make of the grandmother's face on the computer now itself."

John made a wonderful photo of Rajkumari with the help of Photoshop on the computer, took out a print, and gave it to Joseph.

Joseph reached the cremation ground running. Granny's funeral pyre was being set on fire. After a while, the people started the ritual of circling the pyre and putting pieces of wood in it. Joseph also picked up a wooden stick from a pile of wood sticks kept nearby and took the photo out of his shirt's pocket. He took a round of the burning pyre and threw the stick and photo in it. After this, he stood a little distance away from the pyre. A gust of wind passed by touching him. Someone whispered in his ears and said, " Thank you, the photo is amazing."

The pyre started burning with more intensity.

16 de Maio de 2020 às 14:31 4 Denunciar Insira Seguir história
3
Fim

Conheça o autor

Comente algo

Publique!
Nenhum comentário ainda. Seja o primeiro a dizer alguma coisa!
~