Improve your writing. Use the correct tools. Get creative. Start your stories. And bloom. Take advantage of digital platforms, they are helpful when crafting storytelling and making it flow naturally. Inkspired is one of them. It gives you the possibility to get published for free, without needing an agent, and it provides feedback and metrics about your audience and progress.
Inkspired’s platform has become the home for emerging writers. It is a useful tool that can help you in the writing process. Sometimes we have the talent, the ideas, the stories, but we don’t have that ‘extra’ help that supports our writing or know-how to get published online. In this platform you can find an instrument to do it and to become recognized without the need of being a bookstore.
Everyone can find in this tool plenty of benefits. These are some of them.
1. Publish serially: You can publish your stories since day one. You don’t need to wait until you have finished the book, you can publish it like a novel week by week or month by month, and the positive aspect is that your readers will be connected with your updates.
2. Intelligent text editor: You can personalize your stories as you wish and keep them save in this interface, so don’t worry about them getting erased. There is also a word count tool and estimate reading time.
3. Win money by doing what you love: Inkspired gives you the option to receive contributions for your writings. If people like your story, they can donate you any amount of money they want.
4. Get feedback and statistics: Our reader’s point of views matter. On Inkspired you can get comments in every chapter and also you can post comments in other stories as well. This will help you to be in contact with the writing community and improve your style. Also, you can check how many people have viewed and read your story.
5. Add reviewers: If you don’t feel like publishing yet, you can also ask for your closest friends opinions with this tool and they can leave you tips and comments to publish the story.
6. Choose a cover: There is the option to create your own cover. You can either design it by yourself and upload it or choose one from Inkspired’s cover samples.
7. Manage your content at any time: One of the treasures of being online is that you don’t have to limit yourself to publish something and then, not being able to edit it anymore. On Inkspired, if you want to change something that you have already published, you can do it without a problem and as many times as you desire. You are in control of your posts.
8. Share: You can share every chapter of your story in social network and with everyone you want.
9. Easy to find: Use strategic hashtags in your story and also a good description, so readers can find you in their web search.
10. Notifications for you and your readers: You will have automatic notifications when your deadline is coming for you to publish a new chapter. With this you will gain continuity with your reading community, who also will be notified when you publish something.25 de Abril de 2017 às 13:17 1 Denunciar Insira Financie esta história 9
The future is digital, and for everyone. Even for writers, who can control their own future with their fingertips. Once upon a time, you were demanded to publish a physical book in order to become a real author, but with all the progress on the digital publishing space, that isn’t longer necessary. But why should I switch?
1.- It’s practical
Digital publishing is easier, faster, and cheaper and you can reach million of readers and followers throughout the world; you are not limited to a physical space on a library anymore. Everything is getting online. The concept of being an author has expanded along with the possibilities of endless opportunities. You no longer depend on an agent or bookstore thanks to the digital community; you can do it by yourself.
By having readers from all parts of the world, you can get into the international markets immediately, test them, unlike when you publish your books in the traditional way, in which you should first get into the national bookstores and then, if it goes well, you can expand your frontiers.
By having no barriers; you can easily be recognized among the writing digital community as a: blogger, journalist, fiction writer, editorialist, creative writer, inspirational, among others. You get a brand and a name, and take advantage of the social media to make yourself recognized. If you are successful in doing that, you score a goal.
Another positive aspect is the time required to publish. The digital way, is very fast and effective. There is no waiting to print pages or long process corrections. If there is a correction, you can do it right away, even if your story is already published, and you don’t have to pay more money for redistribution. There are even publishing platforms like Inkspired, Medium, Wattpad, etc, that have been created for that specific purpose. They are the publisher that you need, and mostly all of them already have a reading community within them, so if you decide to publish stories in any of them, it’s almost guarantee that people will read you and most importantly, connect.
3.- One Content to rule them all
The content you create is now multi purpose. Distribution becomes platform agnostic, faster, more flexible, and even free. You can reach totally different places at the same time, because you can publish it in multiple platforms or blogs or even social media. As we said in one of our latest posts, when you already have a community that follows you, and a fan-base, you become even more attractive to agents, publishers and people in general.
It’s time to change people’s mind about what a writer really is. Society still thinks that an author is good only when he/she has published a printed book, but that concept is old fashioned now. Nowadays, there is a huge amount authors that write only on digital platforms or blogs and are excellent in what they do. The famous E.L. James, who wrote 50 shades of Grey, is one example of this success. She started with self-publishing in some fan fiction sites and later with an e-book. Other examples are Huge Howey with the Wool Trilogy, Amanda Hocking with My Blood Approves series and Trylle Trilogy, and Kristel Ralston, an ecuadorian author-entrepreneur who built her own writing career around digital publishing platforms, and now is totally dedicated to writing, publishing an average of 4 books a year.
Remember, digital content travels faster and longer than printed words.29 de Março de 2017 às 21:55 0 Denunciar Insira Financie esta história 5