ravi-goswami1577527512 Ravi Ranjan Goswami

All of us need motivation to be successful. Some times we feel demotivated and need to be motivated. There are volumes written on this subject. Book shops are filled with innumerable books of self- help, and motivation. Some of them frighteningly voluminous and costly. This pocketbook tells about motivation and suggest the ways to get it in a nutshell. 


Non-fiction Tout public. © RAVI RANJAN GOSWAMI

#motivation #success #failure #fear #depression #yoga #wellness
2
5.9mille VUES
Terminé
temps de lecture
AA Partager

MOTIVATION

Motivation is the experience of desire or aversion…You want something, or want to avoid or escape something. As such, motivation has both an objective side – a goal or thing you aspire to – and an internal or subjective aspect: it is you that wants the thing (or wants it to go away). -Wikipedia

I consider motivation as the sum of purpose, reason, and desire, which makes us work in a particular direction. In the absence or lack of any of these factors, we cannot work properly.

Ups and downs are parts of life. sometimes we lack motivation or get demotivated. This can happen because of a failure, lack of purpose and/or lack of energy. We should identify the reason and try to deal with it. If we do not know the purpose of doing a job we cannot do it with interest. Failure can also dishearten us and render simple tasks difficult for us. In such conditions, we can take the help of external means to cause and boost motivation within us. We can read motivational books or listen to motivational speeches or apply any other method, which suits us.

EXAMPLES.

When we go for a job, our primary motivation can be remuneration., However, after a few days, a few months or a few years remuneration only may not remain the only motivator to continue the job. We may feel the need for job satisfaction which we may find lacking. Sometimes we are not clear about the end product of a task and the task seems to be drudgery. In this case, if someone could guide us and tell the purpose and importance of the task at hand we will do it with interest.

Take the example of a postman. The letters, he delivers may include an appointment letter of a job for an unemployed man, a proposal for somebody's daughter's marriage or some other important matter. If he realizes this, he will perform his duty with more pride and sincerity.

So it is important to find the purpose or aim of the work we are supposed to do. This is true for life itself. We should have some purpose to advance in life.

28 Décembre 2019 11:15 0 Rapport Incorporer Suivre l’histoire
3
Lire le chapitre suivant SUCCESS AND FAILURE

Commentez quelque chose

Publier!
Il n’y a aucun commentaire pour le moment. Soyez le premier à donner votre avis!
~

Comment se passe votre lecture?

Il reste encore 9 chapitres restants de cette histoire.
Pour continuer votre lecture, veuillez vous connecter ou créer un compte. Gratuit!