jacobswilds Jacob Wild Wild

Twins is about getting away with crime. The justice system. Stereotype.


Criminalité Tout public. © jcwild

#crime #drama #monsters #justice #criminals
5
19.9mille VUES
Terminé
temps de lecture
AA Partager

Drunk

The church-going Howard family always assisted anyone in need.

Katherine and Jacob Howard have four children and every so often Jacob's brother Samuel stays with them. 

 Samuel pinned the glutenous drunk that will never be as good as his brother. 

 During his inebriated state he becomes a crazed lunatic. However his saint of a brother always puts up with Samuel. 

   Katherine kept the children away from his toxic character. They played outside, until he passed out cold.

  One Summer evening was unlike any other. 

Samuel stammered around instead of falling over. The sky was becoming darker and they could no longer wait. They yell for the children to come inside. No answer.

 They search the property.The last place they dare to look is the barn. They are not allowed in there because of a hole in the floor. 

     They open the wooden doors . Just a few feet Jacob looks down and sees his little girls hand sticking out from hay. He sees the rest of children next to her their bodies also covered with thick clumps of hay.He tells his wife not to look but she does. Collapsing to the ground,sobbing. Jacob attempts to console her.

 A sharp pain hits his leg, then neck. Arrows shoot from the darkness. Katherine is hit in the heart. Jacob turns and sees his brother walking towards him. He sees him as the devil. Samuel sees his brothers anger and stops walking towards him.

28 Mai 2016 07:18 3 Rapport Incorporer Suivre l’histoire
1
Lire le chapitre suivant Smile

Commentez quelque chose

Publier!
Il n’y a aucun commentaire pour le moment. Soyez le premier à donner votre avis!
~

Comment se passe votre lecture?

Il reste encore 1 chapitres restants de cette histoire.
Pour continuer votre lecture, veuillez vous connecter ou créer un compte. Gratuit!