liesxx Lies xx

This is where it all started. The time to let everything out. Everyone has their own way how they cope with their feelings. I came to a point that i began to acknowledge that what i feel is worth something. That worth can change things, people and so much more. Instead of overthinking about everything and keeping it to myself. I hope it will encourage you with the things you are going through within. Enjoy reading it!


Poésie Oda Tout public.

#hurt #love #friends #emotion #life #hard #letting-go #thoughts
45
6.8mille VUES
Terminé
temps de lecture
AA Partager

Minds- hearts

My heart wants to hold on to that person but my mind says I think you are better off without him or her. It's hard to let people go. Even when they mean so much to you. You have to let go.
Not everything is going the way you want, but stay strong to deal with it no matter what it is.
The people who smile every day have the most pain in them.
When something bad happens just let it go and move on.
It's hard to let go or to move on but have you heard that you have to let go to move forward?

Jesus also goes forward.
Sometimes I am thinking of the people who I thought really loved me or I thought that we would be friends for a long time. But that‘s not always the case.
Letting people you love go is hard.
But you have to...

Friends go and friends come.
For everything is a reason. There are reasons why friends go and new friends will come. I don't know why but it is what it is. Some friends will stay and some will go.
I experienced myself that you can be someone's friend for a long time. But in a second everything can change.. That's the painful part of friendships to let go of the ones you Love.
I have learned to not trust everyone who felt like a friend to me. When your trust is broken it‘s hard to make it heal again or to trust someone again...

19 Mars 2019 11:40 1 Rapport Incorporer Suivre l’histoire
9
Lire le chapitre suivant Feelings..

Commentez quelque chose

Publier!
~

Comment se passe votre lecture?

Il reste encore 19 chapitres restants de cette histoire.
Pour continuer votre lecture, veuillez vous connecter ou créer un compte. Gratuit!