athenea Mariona Gonzàlez

Be ready! Don't lie. She's coming for you, don't get wrong with her. You're the next to die, better don't be a shame. Shots... One is for you.


Action Déconseillé aux moins de 13 ans.

#reality #BeRight #ChooseRight
Histoire courte
0
5.6mille VUES
Terminé
temps de lecture
AA Partager

Shots

I'm arriving at my client's house, but what I have to do is go up to the roof of the building in front. As not another client who seeks to get rid of responsibilities because he is a coward and can not leave his wife. I'm a murderer but the ritual for that pig is ready.

When he called me he gave me clear instructions for the death of his wife, what he didn't know was that I am not as my business card indicates.

I'm in the building already and I put in the sniper rifle. I see it and is about to fall into the music and the thorns of the room. Shit!

- You're the one who had to kill me? -says a feminine voice with a knife in my neck.- If surprising but I already knew that uncle does not know how to hide his affairs very well. You were going to kill me?

-I was really going to kill your husband.- I tell her while I get up.

- Really?-she says to me while she points to me.- that is going to die and you too.

She turned me around and made me get on the edge. I see the window and her husband is about to fall into the trap.

-I'll kill two birds with one stone.- says the woman.

At one point I pick up my gun and point at it, the woman exchanges the knife for a gun I had not seen and points to my head.

The man from the window sees us and starts to run, I guess he's coming here. I hear the roof door in a matter of seconds. But before a shot sounds ...

28 Octobre 2018 09:20 0 Rapport Incorporer Suivre l’histoire
1
La fin

A propos de l’auteur

Mariona Gonzàlez Hola! Soy una chica con muchos nombres, demasiados! Donde encontrarme: Pinterest: Florawen Winx, Gmail: [email protected]. Blog:

Commentez quelque chose

Publier!
Il n’y a aucun commentaire pour le moment. Soyez le premier à donner votre avis!
~