0
2.7mille VUES
En cours - Nouveau chapitre Tous les lundis
temps de lecture
AA Partager

I

You can change around the dynamics of 123 to go by purposely lacked, by lacking 1 thing purposely, the most commonly known to go by 123, and I didn't do it on this example but for example- to kiss a girl, like off the movie where they're selling and the boy's fake dad tells him count to 3 then just do it, to change the dimensions to just not doing it splits a door open to mold it however you want it do it and make wid it because it's most commonly... common sense, (but I'll say anyway and it's because it's most commonly known and you purposely lack it wid not a lot of people fail, or purposely lacked it before I brought it to the surface but it don't matter because there is more sections to create whatever everyone wants to make, but the more people that make whatever they want could cause their amount of creation to fade lower because of the lower amount of lack rising) but I made extra more possibilities too, And I made a TV that can see in the future as well, but you can't look at it as a wussy thing lol cause you will here a voice that says wussy, but you know that you purposely lacked, and you read this, but think about the wussy that really just couldn't do it on 1.2.3.


Me jaden Fulton Raymond is the creator of the 1 choose 3 seconds count 1.2.3. then choose a personality and act and speak for 3 seconds, then you choose a option of that 3 seconds of personality to be everything in your life, then you have that personality and can do it with at ease.


I'm the daddy of time travel, "the 1st inventor" How to time travel is you invert the unfinished wormhole like a pussy, by having a psychic from the present time that creates the unfinished wormhole and starts the formation by he sends 2 diagonal negative charges of energy down space time because scientists can't figure out how to get through the unfinished wormhole tell the psychic from the future to send the 1 negative charge from the future back up through in between the 2 diagonal negative charges from the present moment, then on the walls of the vagina worm whole you take pressurized air because pressurized air is mass and mass bends space time and you mold the pressurized air like a tint or blow up mattress over a city or wherever you want to go and you can travel there, just think in the future there might be all kinds of these tints every where because people are traveling all over the place wherever they are wanting to go.


How you can become intelligent is just by knowing 3 thing's and the differences, knowledge, smart, and intelligence, knowledge is the information put and categorized in your intelligence, smart is the accuracy of things, intelligence is the network and web of it all. Visualize a connection of knowledge, and make sure it's accurate, and if you're like idk if it's accurate, then accept that. And once you acknowledge these things you can zoom in and out and around to different connections of your intelligence, you are intelligent!


Stars are formed when the bubble of the cooled off started by the first bang spread out vacuum in the bubble pulls on gravity of mass when the mass is formed by the cool off of the energy, and the mass bends space time and things fall in the pit of the bend which is gravity, the pull of the gravity and the space vacuum on the mass creates heat and you got a star, when a regular star finds another regular they spiral and form a neutron star witch it spins a light of electro magnetic muthafuckin, like a lighthouse, we are 92,955,807.6 nautical miles from our nearest star muthafucka, there's a inner layer of the nearest stars to us the ones we see and the ones we don't, and then there's a blackout layer, then there's the outer layer of Stars wich we definitely can not see shit, you zoom out of everything and you got galaxies which is spiral of Stars, I believe in most every to not even a lot of every galixy has a different life...


Just think, if you burn in hell and all you did was drink in your life before you died, you would say it was worth it! it speaks about in the bible the rich are begging for just a drop of water!


Sizzin shit, uhm, I escaped blasphemy, all you have to do is 1 (make all your blasphemy into a "question" then say "no" to it.) 2 Ask god and Jesus for forgiveness 3 to apologize to the Lord, I call it the 1.2.3.

As your walking down the block you see the acknowledged intelligence, and there is different things that connect, you have the ability to make whatever you want!


If you think about the zoom out from atoms to the galaxies of galaxies, their similar asf, and just spiral...


Just think, if you burn in hell and all you did was drink in your life before you died, you would say it was worth it! it speaks about in the bible the rich is begging for just a drop of water.

You open a pop bottle and you open a pop bottle, I said it twice, the advice is I only had to say it once.


Then you think higher and say I only had to say it once for anything.


Try listening to the little voice in your mind that you know is true, it's god, god almighty.



28 Mars 2023 07:31 0 Rapport Incorporer Suivre l’histoire
0
À suivre… Nouveau chapitre Tous les lundis.

A propos de l’auteur

Commentez quelque chose

Publier!
Il n’y a aucun commentaire pour le moment. Soyez le premier à donner votre avis!
~