Histoire courte
0
2.5mille VUES
Terminé
temps de lecture
AA Partager

Winter Year 3

Winter Year 3 – Month 3

Greatness is not something that often happens overnight, it is a methodical and slow process, but those are usually the most fruitful. The world is consistently reliant on and will always seek balance, even if doing so requires chaos. The product out weighs the cost as far as Mother Nature is concerned, which is obviously in complete contrast to the mentality of most of society. Beings are constantly assuming that they are the apex predators of their existence, when the truth of the matter is that we are all simply along for the ride of existence. The more this simple truth is opposed, the stronger it will inevitably make itself known. Simply trying to only achieve material success in the lightning flash of each individuals’ life is, quite frankly, simply fated to fail and crumble into nothingness.

Because of this, all we can do is take full advantage of our short experiences.

For my part, I have been playing more of Elden Ring and finally finished the Radahran Festival, even if it was before I wanted to, but luckily I didn’t miss out on anything major and can still progress through Ranni’s Story, which is what I have been doing. I have also returned to my farm and family in Stardew Valley and started a new life in Harvest Moon 3, which has been a nice relaxing break from the world. Reading wise I just started a story titled Another by Yukito Ayatsvji which seems like it is going to be a wild ride, so I am excited to keep reading this. As the final book, I read the graphic novel Post Americana by Steve S Kroce which was a rather surreal look at a post-apocalyptic world, and certainly was unique and fun. Hopefully you will stick around for what is on the horizon!

27 Mars 2023 16:02 0 Rapport Incorporer Suivre l’histoire
0
La fin

A propos de l’auteur

Commentez quelque chose

Publier!
Il n’y a aucun commentaire pour le moment. Soyez le premier à donner votre avis!
~