futbolibrosgt Julian Arana

Mike should decide if he or his friend should live...


Historique Déconseillé aux moins de 13 ans.
0
2.7mille VUES
Terminé
temps de lecture
AA Partager

SOUTH

Chapter 1

In war there is only death perdition suffering unrest don't you think? Michel... Mike just Mike at home there is nothing I can miss you know Listen to my father beating my brother or my mother alcoholic

Dilan, what do you think: my only objective is that an anti-aircraft does not divert me in mid-flight while I see innocent people crying in the distance.

Don't say stupid things Dilan we will all come back from Vietnam I promise you .

Tom, you of all people know that you have nothing here, why this positivism? We will fight for a continent we did not explore? For a president we didn't vote for? For a nation we don't love?

What makes you so excited here 3 months ago you were crying to die?

God changed my life you know and... I will be a father we will get through everything let's trust Mike.

For me it would be better to stay in Vietnam you know since 3 months ago that

We were recruited and had hatred for those Vietnamese.

Mike we should love our enemies this is not right war is not right .

And what were you assigned Dilan: South Vietnam on the coast?

a-to me the same

And to me

In the south

Chapter 2

It was 1967We arrived guys be careful we arrived after days of waiting me Tom and three other corporals arrived after taking a few hours we were ambushed in agony.

And tiredness saw those rats leaving the ground after walking only 3 of us were left.

Trying to get to base and take it the cold that night felt harder than A bullet.

After not knowing if more than 30 Vietnamese would come out to attack at any moment the cold was burning me the anguish did not allow me to sleep that night when I woke up we attacked with everything we had the missing corporal died that day but we took the coast in the uncertainty of not knowing what would happen I thought why not leave this war: I did not have time at that moment Dilan arrived.

Mike let's go upstairs I don't know if I'll make it out alive Mike

If you will

FORCE TOM!!! . After taking the coast Tom and I spent 2 years in Vietnam the cold metal of the plane did not give me a good vibe we received a mission Tom and I have a way to end the war we received information from some documents in a mussed base of the Vietnamese staff to end the war.

We shouldn't show it to the world... What could be so confidential, I wondered?

The Documents

Chapter 3

Vietnamese are winning but it won't last

The informant told me that these documents will help us win.

Go and return missions that we had already done before.

Dilan flying told us we arrived getting off the plane in the dark and cold Vietnamese jungle we fell.

Walking beside Tom the dawn was breaking as I looked through my binoculars I observed the room and after finishing with the guards.

As I watched Tom came in to get the documents you see them I said

I got them said b-b-but what? What Tom the heck did they find us Tom stop reading let's go.

Running away from the Vietnamese, I could see Tom crying.

It's the extraction point Tom we'll call in an air strike calling in an air strike on our position I repeat an air strike calling in an air strike on our position Dilan won't be long have you got the Documents Tom? That's right Mike but there was something else. WHAT WHAT WHAT Tom? It's a report Mike I already read it. You have any idea what the Americans are doing to the Vietnamese people? Give them to me we must destroy them. But Mike we must make this public the world needs to know what is being done here we would end the war I will see my wife and my son.

On that mountain

Chapter 4

That's treason TOM but Mike we would go home there is nothing for me at home Tom the war is the only thing that keeps me going it's all I know we are soldiers Tom we don't think we just act.

But Mike give me the document with gun in hand I told him it's an order we can't let that information get out.

It is our moral duty and we cannot let this go on like this.

But Tom if you really want them you will have to kill me don't make me choose between my country and you are like my Brother.

You will have to do it looking me in the eyes tell my son that I love him my mind came to my mind when with Tom and Dilan we fished looking into the eyes of the fish as now to Tom.

I boarded the plane and said

Come on Dilan and Tom...let's go...let's go he won't come back I'm going to avenge him said Dilan I at the window I saw Tom...and after that day I feel like when I pulled the trigger he shot me. I'm sorry Max.

Back home?

Chapter 5

Since that early morning in 1976 I have not smiled since I landed in the U.S. I did not feel at home I WAS DEAD INSIDE I did not know whether to blame me or the government but the government did not stop.

I MUST DIE

-MIKE, WHAT ARE YOU DOING? I KNOW YOU BLAME YOURSELF, I BLAME MYSELF TOO.

OKAY I'M GOING IN WHAT'S GOING ON WAIT AS ECHOO DON'T DO IT NO

YOU CAN'T BLAME YOU DIDN'T KILL HIM YOURSELF

NO GO AWAY DILAN GO AWAY

NO MIKE WE WILL GET THROUGH THIS TOGETHER

No matter how hard you run, you can never escape from the feeling of guilt... - Max

LEAVE no no no Mike you are hurting yourself let's go.

The place of true heroes

Chapter 6

This is the place baptized the place of the real heroes but it's just dirt stone and worms every day I come here thinking

Give a musician a melody and he/she will give you Music

Give a farmer seeds and he will give you food.

Give an artist paint and he plows a painting

Give a Soldier an enemy and you get nothing.

Many people tell me to fear hell, that I have no way out of it, but Tom wouldn't tell me that.

I'm afraid that when God judges me he will send me to hell for everything since according to everyone I have no way out I'm afraid that when I go .

He considers me his friend when I arrive I'm afraid I have no salvation

HS John 4-19: this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved the darkness rather than the light, because their deeds were evil.

HS 4-16: For God so loved the world that he sent his only begotten son, that whosoever believes in him should not perish but have everlasting life.

The letters

Chapter 7

I took her husband the child is lost I am lost I am lost I have masturbated myself with nothing nothing just looking into the eyes of the people I have hurt seeing their tortured souls seeing Tom in maxi's eyes and an emptiness in mine.

They took something away from me that I haven't worked on for months.

Dilan is missing I told his wife that I work in the office solving a case for a while she didn't believe me I will find him even though it killed me I found a letter asking me to go somewhere or he would die in the letter I found no ambition just a handmade bait just like the ones we made as kids.only now I am the fish.

In a hole in the tree I found a cassette and when I inserted it, I found it.

I saw Dilan what is that supposed to be is the forensic report on the death of B Lt. Tom I want you to read it out loud.

Even though the body was unrecognizable, it is clear that the cause was a bullet in the thorax...ARE YOU TRYING TO INTIMIDATE ME, YOU THINK I DIDN'T READ IT HUNDREDS OR THOUSANDS OF TIMES?

See you at the next point or Dilan dies.

The cemetery

Chapter 8

A leaf that there are many in the cemetery.

There is a hole in my heart when I come here it is not from guilt or fear but from feeling watched now I know what it feels like to be haunted in Tom's grave I found a new cassette.

And what am I seeing? A bullet... oh how scary it's the one that killed Tom and what do you want me to cry about it?

Look well the bullet was hand billed in america used only by the army of the United States of america.

APRESURATE one more to go

This time I am not allowed to enter the churches.

A mini to a veteran

As pure as it may have been for all of us, we have no forgiveness because it is me.

To a place I am allowed to go?

The church

Chapter 9

Do people stop believing? All I know is that I am already here.

I see a TV in the distance and a cassette.

Why did you release me? Take that is what your team rescued from the south you don't recognize them you do not recognize them you do not recognize them you do not recognize them documents.

It's not true if the war had been known it would have...God my nephews would still be alive my friends all where did you get it....

At Sgt. Mike's house.

NO NO NO THAT MEANS HE DIDN'T!!!! How could my nephews my friends all died in vain s-so many died in vain and I flew that mission Jesus so many died and I don't believe it I was part of it because Mike why would you do it because you made me part of it because God TOM I'm so sorry.

You can fix it by taking this rifle...

Who's back I'm armed... it's been a long time Mike Tom, is it you or what's left of what you've left?

Wait are youM-MAX what are you doing here what did you do to Dilan I what did I do to him as so arrogant I didn't do anything you did but why why why why because because because you took everything from me in his last minutes I opened his eyes. How did you find out I knew from the beginning since you didn't look me in the eyes when you said how he died. In that church

Chapter 10

But Dilan was innocent but you were not. This is the only way you can understand my pain.

You must know what it feels like to lose everything and you must know what it feels like to lose everything and you must know what it feels like to lose everything and you must know what it feels like to lose everything.

Let me or I shoot ahead finish what you started.

Go Ahead SHOOT

No no no Vietnam does not exist no

Dilan Tom...

Coward

Let's get out of here cab

That night: I don't know who I am

I should not live after what I did I am the one who should have stayed in Vietnam now I can't go back.

The Descent chapter 11

I have no idea who I am anymore I'm freaking out I see Tom dead he's dead.

Dead and I was the one who killed you so you're not really here you're just a stupid apparition a mirage a lie

SO WHY ARE YOU HERE? TO PUNISH ME, TO REPROACH ME?

Remind me how much you look like max What do you want from ME Arepertirme ask you for forgiveness I DO BETTER HOW COULD I AMEND ALL THE DAMAGE I DID I CAN'T?

What is American-Life

What is Vietnam-death

Which is the country-all

What do you remember from the mission-na-NADA

What do you remember about Sgt. Tom-TOM

What do you remember from your childhood - EVERYTHING

What do you remember from the south-NADA

You are a traitor-NO

You destroyed the documents-SI

What is reality-NADA

DESTRUCTION DESTRUCTION LIFE EVERYTHING IS BEING LOST YOUNG PEOPLE ARE KILLING FOR MONEY, ADULTS ARE ENLISTING, BOMBS ARE GOING OFF, MOTHERS ARE CRYING, CHILDREN ARE ENLISTING AND DYING FOR A SELFISH COUNTRY.

I NEED YOU GOD I NEED YOU MY LORD MANY DO NOT TELL ME WHO YOU ARE BUT I KNOW WHO YOU ARE CHANGE ME BUT THIS WILL NOT GIVE TOM HIM BACK HIS LIFE.

This has been a Christian story of overcoming and acceptance in memory of all the fallen soldiers in Vietnam both in life and death.

25 Février 2023 19:54 0 Rapport Incorporer Suivre l’histoire
0
La fin

A propos de l’auteur

Commentez quelque chose

Publier!
Il n’y a aucun commentaire pour le moment. Soyez le premier à donner votre avis!
~