2
1.4mille VUES
Terminé
temps de lecture
AA Partager

The one

the reaper took many souls his biggest acheivment was taking a kind boys heart he had the most precious heart of them all until he got crushed the boys picked on him at school he tried helping others but he always got stabbed in the back and after that day he was never the same the moment his life changed he gotta girlfriend and even know he couldn't stick up for himself he could stick for others at least most of the time when he had faith but everytime he got crushed the harder it got for him each time it seemt like he never liked the world becaause the people in it who screwd him over people always stole from him his point was he always put his heart out on the line for people and it always got steped on in the process and then he evenually gave up he couldn't choose him self over her he didn't know what to choose because how it hurt him and what caused this he always hid until one day he met the one who held her in his arms she was goofy and funny but was the most important thing about her was her love he never wanted to lose her to someone else or to himself because he didn't wanna be hurt either way but at this day he was still trying his best see the best in himself and others.


18 Décembre 2022 06:29 0 Rapport Incorporer Suivre l’histoire
1
La fin

A propos de l’auteur

Commentez quelque chose

Publier!
Il n’y a aucun commentaire pour le moment. Soyez le premier à donner votre avis!
~