The goal of the Ambassador Program is to encourage connectivity, sharing and better enjoyment of our incredible community of writers and readers.
This is a 3 month program. We are recruiting Ambassadors from all over the world to join the Inkspired team. We will train each new ambassador to get real work experience and try new Inkspired technologies first-hand: from your position you can help make an impact to hundreds of thousands of people on the platform with your ideas and suggestions! At the end of the program, the Ambassadors will become Graduates, they will have better benefits; they will also be able to choose between continuing in a new cycle of the program or leaving it, they will also receive a participation diploma with mention of the most relevant activities attributed as a curriculum.
People who do not wish to continue in the program (after two cycles) will become honorary members of Inkspired with a special badge. People who stay more than 3 cycles will become Lead Ambassadors.
In the program, you can choose between 3 teams to join:
Community and Events Team (Writing Contests, activities, and interviews)
It's for people who are passionate about sharing and creating conversations in Inkspired's chats and groups; For those who love to be open, create conversation topics on the official Discord to help other users, interview authors and learn about their careers, or encourage writers with writing contests or interesting events. Also, optionally, you will have the opportunity to lead conversations in our official Communities within the platform and social networks.
Content and Verification Team
This is for people who love writing: whether it's writing articles, books, their own stories, blogs, or whatever. Your main role would be to verify the stories in our catalog making sure the authors comply with Inkspired's Content and Community Rules and also create guest post articles for the official blog to feed our readers (with proper authorship attribution). It's a very convenient way for aspiring or new authors to get more exposure on our Writer's Blog which has tens of thousands of readers. Each verification, in addition, will have its due extra compensation.
Marketing and Social Media Team
This is for all those who like to move on social networks, and are good at doing things viral, and promoting. This team supports and maximizes the efforts of the previous two teams, trying to reach as many people as possible through networks outside of Inkspired.
- An active Inkspired user with at least 3 months on the platform.
- Someone who has at least 1 verified story on the platform.
- People who want to be representatives of the Inkspired community, respect its guidelines, and feel responsible and committed to the goals, their team, and the brand's values.
- People with availability to dedicate at least 4 hours a week to the team.
- That they have access to the Internet to be able to fulfill their tasks.
- As an additional bonus, it helps that you have skills in either digital marketing or graphic design.
- As an option, speak an additional language to your native language.
- Applicants must be over 18 years old.
- All Ambassadors who meet the program requirements and who pass the first trial cycle will get a monthly Premium Subscription and full access to our Inkspired Writer app during their active stay at the embassy.
- Access to new features in all apps even before they are released to the general public.
- Exhibition in the community as authors and with their stories.
- Openness to support all independent proposals.
- Direct access with Inkspired's leadership and team in fortnightly sessions.
- Learn, gain experience and obtain the diploma of learning and participation in digital marketing and other branches.
- Direct compensation with reward credits according to activities.
- And some more surprises...
We want to emphasize that the Embassy is a team work, dynamic and completely voluntary. Applications are open at all times, but programs start every January (Winter), May (Spring), September (Fall).
To apply from the website, please fill out the form at the bottom of this page. To apply from the mobile app, please go to the "Events" tab, look for the "Ambassador Program" and click "Apply" to fill out the form directly.
Merci pour la lecture!
Nous pouvons garder Inkspired gratuitement en affichant des annonces à nos visiteurs. S’il vous plaît, soutenez-nous en ajoutant ou en désactivant AdBlocker.
Après l’avoir fait, veuillez recharger le site Web pour continuer à utiliser Inkspired normalement.