pradaaboy zahhh_

𝗠𝗬 𝗦𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗧 𝗕𝗢𝗬, what if the silent, sweet boy in your school decided to give you a letter one day confessing his feelings? you accepted you thought he was sweet. but you didn't know that he was a bit 𝘰𝘧𝘧 ⎯ ῾ ᵎ⌇ ⁺◦ 💮 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝒂 𝒒𝒖𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒗 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒛


Romance Suspense romantique Déconseillé aux moins de 13 ans.

#440 #345 #japanese #killer #50640 #32823 #male #obsession #reader #romance #love #school #stalker #yandere #anime #feelings #highschool
4
20.0mille VUES
Terminé
temps de lecture
AA Partager

Letter

LETTER
⎯♡ Humming a sweet tune that has been stuck in your head for a while, you sweep the dirty floors as best you can. Your teacher, graciously, had given you cleaning duties today because you were quite chatty in class today. But you had started late because you had gone to go hang near the vending machines with your friends before you had to complete the inevitable.


Glancing at the floors, you nod to yourself deciding that it looks clean enough for you to start wiping down the desks. Grabbing the cleaning spray and the ordinary, gray rag you begin to wipe down the desks. But you halt hearing some footsteps from outside the classroom.


Who else is here?


Guessing that it is only Mr. Williams, one of the janitors, you decide to get back to the task at hand.


"Finally!" You exclaim in exasperation, you have finally finished. You run to grab your f/c bookbag and unplug your fully charged phone.


Stepping out of your classroom, you sigh heavily walking through the vast hallway trying to put your book bag on properly. But suddenly you are startled by a sudden someone standing in your path.


Falling backward with a shriek, the person's expression quickly turns apologetic as they extend a helping hand.


"Sorry about that," he smiles sheepishly handing you your phone.


"It's no problem," you reply finally recognizing who the person is. It's H/n from your homeroom class. You guys have second period, third period, and even lunch together.


He is more on the reserved side as you have never seen him speak to anyone before. This might be the first time he has ever initiated a conversation with you.


"Hi Y/n, I've been waiting for you," he says with a sudden cheerful tone of voice.


"For what?" You question him.


But the answer you are waiting for is going to have to wait as he suddenly grasps your wrist pulling you up the stairwell. "Where are you taking me?" You ask over and over again but he doesn't answer as he opens up the bulky door and pulls you onto the windy rooftop.


Finally letting you rest, H/n releases his hold from your wrist with a bright blush. Huffing, you stand tall to see his e/c eyes stuck to you as he smilessweetly at you.


♡'༉‧₊˚


Shutting your front door closed, you inhale the delicious fumes coming from the kitchen.


"Mother is that you?" You question practically salivating at the tasty scent.


"Yes, I've prepared dinner so go put your stuff down and wash up love!" She hollers from the kitchen. You reply shouting an okay before jogging up the stairs. Opening your room door, you throw your bookbag to the side as you glance down at your hand.


It holds the letter H/n had begged you to take home with you. He had told you to open it when you got home, and only then.


Deciding you should have a look at what was handed to you. You sit down in your desk chair and lift the back flap to the envelope. You pull out a pristine, crisp white stationery. Flipping it over you are greeted with neat handwriting.


"I wonder what that boy wrote for me," you mutter to yourself.


Hi Y/n, I've held a crush on you since the first day of school. Your personality is what I liked most about you at first. Do you think we could go out sometime? Please reply to my letter, my number is xxx-xxx-xxxx. I'm looking forward to your text :)


From, H/n


"A confession?" You mutter in confusion, "Why would he like me?"


Reading over the letter again, he seems sincere. The letter seems so sweet, so why not give him a chance? He isn't bad on the eyes and seems to cherish you.


Chuckling to yourself, you unlock your phone to put in his number. You shoot him a quick text before heading to the bathroom before eating.

9 Octobre 2022 08:46 0 Rapport Incorporer Suivre l’histoire
0
Lire le chapitre suivant Lunchtime

Commentez quelque chose

Publier!
Il n’y a aucun commentaire pour le moment. Soyez le premier à donner votre avis!
~

Comment se passe votre lecture?

Il reste encore 28 chapitres restants de cette histoire.
Pour continuer votre lecture, veuillez vous connecter ou créer un compte. Gratuit!