mervin-spidle1632352337 Mervin Spidle

Bigfoot in the woods and how I helped the animals, and how he helped me. non-fiction


Paranormal Déconseillé aux moins de 13 ans.
1
1.7mille VUES
Terminé
temps de lecture
AA Partager

Spiritual Animal


The woods are filled with predators that you can't see. Bears are not the biggest animals in the woods, throughout the world there are families of beasts that live in the thickly wooded arias that are wildly human-like creatures that don't like it when a man crosses into their territory, and they are strong enough to break trees with no problem, they mark their territories with broken branches to tell you to stay out, but man does not take this as a dangerous warning, they see it as an opportunity to get evidence of their existence, but not many people have enough sense to just let them be, and give them the respect that they have earned over the thousands of years that they have lived in the wild. Why do people think that they are big enough to stand up to a 7 or 8-foot-tall animal and get away with it without getting killed? A hungry animal will see people as food, just like a bear does.


3 Octobre 2022 00:55 3 Rapport Incorporer Suivre l’histoire
3
Lire le chapitre suivant The Biggest In The Woods

Commentez quelque chose

Publier!
OC Owen Carlyle
Really enjoyed a great read!!!
November 19, 2022, 22:37
Mervin Spidle Mervin Spidle
Thank you for reading my book, please, comment so I can improve, THANK YOU
October 06, 2022, 11:27
~

Comment se passe votre lecture?

Il reste encore 6 chapitres restants de cette histoire.
Pour continuer votre lecture, veuillez vous connecter ou créer un compte. Gratuit!