serenityelian Serenity Elian

Izayoi watched desperate the castle she used to live in being consumed by flames and with it, him, the love of her life.


Fanfiction Anime/Manga Tout public.

#inuyashapjct #izayoi #inunotaisho
Histoire courte
1
539 VUES
Terminé
temps de lecture
AA Partager

Only Chapter

The castle was burning in flames, inside it, there he was, the one she loved the most, the one who gave her the most beautiful present she could ever receive, her son InuYasha. But by the misfortune of fate, she was forced to separate from her beloved and to run away to protect her newborn son in her arms crying at the top of his little lungs like he was feeling what was happening.

She couldn’t help the tears falling from her eyes, the structure of the place was giving away, consumed by the fire, consuming him. She felt her heartache, a silent prayer left her lips. She didn’t even realize it or felt it was snowing that night.

The events of that night will be forever printed in her memory, the birth of their child, the proof of their love, and the death of the man, no, the youkai, whom she loved so desperately with all her heart and heart soul. Him, the one who gave her such beautiful, sweet moments, the times they loved each other without reservations, without fears or apprehensions.

Moving on was harder than she thought it would be. The longing tightened her heart whenever she thought of him. The aching in her chest every time she looked at their son, the boy grew up more and more like his father. She refused to cry in front of InuYasha, she needed to be strong for him, for both of them. A hanyou, son of the Great General of The West Lands, doomed to be marginalized by both humans and youkai.

Izayoi felt empty, alone, missing the warmth of his arms, his kisses against her skin, the smell, laughter, and smile.

“Mommy?” InuYasha called out to her, snapping her from the memories. “Mommy, what’s wrong?”

“It’s nothing, my dear.” She hugged him to calm him down. Everything is fine.”

“You were crying…”

She caressed his silver hair, like father, like son, hoping to calm him down. The night was falling, he needed to rest, she continued caressing his hair until he fell asleep.

She arranged him on the futon, covered it, and left, walked through the small garden where she lived with him, looked at the sky, and let the tears run free, venting her heart from the pain and longing she felt. Her grief never left her heart, she loved him until that day and would love him until the end of her days.

He, Inu No Taisho, the yokai who taught her what true love was. She didn't languish in pain and longing for InuYasha, the fruit and gift of her life, a part of him and her, proof that her love would last for eternity.

30 Septembre 2022 23:40 0 Rapport Incorporer Suivre l’histoire
0
La fin

A propos de l’auteur

Commentez quelque chose

Publier!
Il n’y a aucun commentaire pour le moment. Soyez le premier à donner votre avis!
~