pradaaboy zahhh_

𝐄𝐕𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍; The act of bringing or recalling a feeling, memory, or image to the conscious mind. Laying in a frosty forest, with no recollection of where or who she is. 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥?


Fiction adolescente Déconseillé aux moins de 13 ans.

#brother #evocation #family #jealousy #memories #memory #memory-loss #princess #revenge #romance #royal-family #siblings #sister #50640 #241 #357 #440 #50643 #432 #117
8
28.8mille VUES
En cours - Nouveau chapitre Toutes les semaines
temps de lecture
AA Partager

CHAPTER ONE: ON A SNOWY NIGHT

°•.•°¤*✬.•°°• °•°•.✬*¤°•.•°


"Lola come quick," Marshel yells from afar.


Lola leaves her hiding place to run toward her brother's voice. Lola arrives at the scene and finds her brother standing over a body covered in a layer of soft, powdery snow.


"Jesus!" Lola covers her mouth and takes tiny steps toward the still body.


Marshel quickly grabs her hand jerking her body backward, "No don't touch it! What if they're dead? Then what?"


"But what if they're not dead and we can save them?" She questions as she looks into her brother's brown eyes. As he curses under his breath, he releases his sister to allow her to go investigate.


Lola creeps closer to the body and starts to brush the talc-like snow off.


A female face finally comes into view. Lola hastily pulls her brown glove to place her hand on their pale neck to see if she was able to catch a pulse.


She gasps at the faint beating and pulls her hand away. "Marshel, the girl is alive! Come on and help me carry her back to the house."


Marshel throws a glance at his sister and then back at the girl covered in snow. He doesn't know her and he doesn't owe her anything. So, why should he help her out?


"C'mon, what if this was me and someone left me out here to freeze to death? Please help me help her," Lola pleads with her brother.


Noting in his mind that she did have a point, he would kill the person who left his sister to die.


She is his family after all.


He walks toward his sister and looks at her with a small smile, "Well aren't you going to help me?" She gives him a big smile and puts her right glove back on.


Taking ahold of one end, they both began to hoist the girl up with all their might. Then they steadied her to place her on her feet before placing her on Marshel's back. Alas, they start to make their way back to home.



23 Septembre 2022 01:09 2 Rapport Incorporer Suivre l’histoire
5
Lire le chapitre suivant CHAPTER TWO: NEAR A FIRE

Commentez quelque chose

Publier!
❤️ 🔥 ❤️ 🔥
The cover also caught my attention.
July 31, 2023, 15:06

  • zahhh_ zahhh_
    thank youu, i made it ❤️ July 31, 2023, 17:03
~

Comment se passe votre lecture?

Il reste encore 32 chapitres restants de cette histoire.
Pour continuer votre lecture, veuillez vous connecter ou créer un compte. Gratuit!