D
Devin Ferguson


Stan and Wendy are hosting Thanksgiving this year but unfortunately there carefully laid plans for the perfect Thanksgiving party may not go as planned because there son, Stanley is planing on playing a prank on his uncle Cartman. Stendy, Kybe


Histoire courte Tout public.

#southpark #family # #holiday #Stendy #Kybe #NextGeneration
Histoire courte
0
1.2mille VUES
Terminé
temps de lecture
AA Partager

Thanksgiving at the Marsh's

(New South park)

Beep Beep Beep

"Shut up!" Stan said as he turned off his phone's alarm.

34-year-old Stan marsh put his phone back into the Nightstand drawer and laid back in bed.

His beloved wife, Wendy Testaburgur, snuggled up to him as he pulled the covers back on them.

Stan tried to fall back asleep but just as he felt sleep begin to overtake him a loud Thumping sound was heard coming from outside their bedroom.

"Stan, go see what your son is doing," Wendy said without opening her eyes.

"You gave birth to him. That makes him your son." Stan replied.

"Yes, but it was your Sperm that made its way to my egg and knocked me up with him so in the end, he's more your son than mine."

Stan sighed, then got out of bed.

"Whatever you say, Mrs. Marsh."

Wendy smiled to herself and turned around in bed as her husband walked out of the room.

Stan's old Dog, sparky, followed his master out of the bedroom and down the stairs to the kitchen, where they found Stan marsh Jr helping himself to a batch of brownies.

Stan Jr or Stanley as his friends called him was an old exact replica of his father when he was eight years old.

"What the heck are you doing?" Stan asked as he took the tray out of his son's hands and put it back in the fridge.

"You know that those are for the Thanksgiving party."

"I just had a few of them, Dad." Stanley said.

"Four Brownies are missing. That's more than a few." Stan replied.

Stan jr rolled his eyes and got off the stool he had propped himself upon. He was about to walk back upstairs to his bedroom but stopped when he felt his father tap his shoulder. He turned to see his father holding out a hand with a brownie in it.

"I thought you didn't want me to eat anymore brownies?"

"I didn't, but I want an Evan number of sweets for the party. I might as well give an extra one for my Baby Bear."

Stan messed up his son's hair, much to Stanley's disapproval.

"Don't do that. I'm eight years old, Dad. I'm too old for you to be still calling me Baby Bear and messing up hair."

Stan then kissed his son's four heads.

"You've only been eight for three weeks, Buddy. Also, I'm your dad, so I have the right to call you Baby bear till the day I die. By the way, make sure to be on your best behavior when our guests come, especially around your uncle Tweek. You know how jittery he gets."

Stanley's face then changed to one of excitement.

"So if uncle Tweek and Auntie Millie are coming, then does that mean that patty is coming too?" Stanley asked.

"Ya, Why?"

Stanley blushed then looked away from his father.

"N-no reason."

Stan recognized the look on his son's face.

"Stanley...Do you have a crush on Patty Tweak?"

Stan Jr's face becomes Evan redder.

"It's just that...whenever I'm around her, I feel sick, but it's like a good kind of sick where you feel Butterflies in your stomach. You know what I mean, Right?"

"I do. I felt the same way about your mom when we were young. Ask her about it and she'll tell you about all the times I threw up all over her when she was close by."

"Ew, you threw up all over mom? That's gross, Dad."

"Well, ya, but it was also romantic."

"Barf is gross, dad. Now I have to worry if I'm going to puke all over patty, thanks."

Stanley then picked up sparky and walked back upstairs.

Stan then heard another pair of footsteps coming down the stairs and saw Wendy walk down.

"So what were you two talking about?" Wendy asked as she turned on the coffee machine and gave her husband a peck on the cheek.

"I found our son helping himself to the Fudge Brownies I made last night," Stan said.

"Any left?"

Stan noticed the hungry look in his wife's eyes.

"Yes, but only enough for our guests later today."

"Oh, c'mon. You can't spare one Brownie for your wife?"

Stan sighed, then opened the fridge and gave one to Wendy.

"Don't come crying to me when Cartman starts complaining that there are no Brownies left for him."

"Like I give a crap what that fat ass thinks. Are you going to go back to bed?"

Stan yawned shook his head no.

"I'm already up, so I might as well start cooking the turkey and everything. When are you going to the airport?"

"My parents and sister's flights should arrive in the next few hours but because of the traffic, I should leave pretty soon."

"All right."

"Want some help before I go?"

"Wound your mind?"

"Not at all."

(A few hours later)

Stanley watched from his bedroom window as his mother drove away.

He wore a brown coat, blue pants, black sneakers, and a blue hat with a red puffball and rim. He jumped off the bed and began to walk out of the room but stopped when he saw sparky trying to follow him.

"No, Sparkey. You can't come with me, your too old." Stanley said.

The Dog didn't listen and still tried to follow the young man out of the room and down the stairs, but the old Dog couldn't make his way down the stairs.

Stanley began to feel bad for his Dad's dog so he walked back up and brought Sparkey downstairs then laid sparky on his Dog bed.

"Now stay, Sparky. Don't follow me."

Just as Stanley was about to leave, he saw his godparents, Kyle Bebe Broflofsky along with their son and Stanley's best friend, Jacob, at the front door.

"Stanley, is your dad home?" Kyle asked.

"Ya, he's in the kitchen right now."

"Great. Bebe, I'm going to go help Stan in the kitchen." Kyle said.

"Since Wendy isn't here, I'll help too," Bebe said as she and Kyle walked into the kitchen.

Jacob resembled his mother but had Kyle's jungle green eyes and the same Ushanka hat his father used to wear.

"Did you get the Fireworks?" Stanley whispered to Jacob.

"Yep, with enough of these babies, you could blow someone's hand off."

"How did you get these anyway?"

"Jake Pirrip owed me a favor. I think he took some of these off of his dad's truck. Is Uncle Cartman here yet?"

"No but he should be here soon."

"Good, It'll be a Thanksgiving that uncle cartman will never forget."

The door opened and Stanley's cheeks turned bright red as he saw Patty Tweak enter his home along with her parents,Twedk Tweak and Millie Larson.

Patty was the daughter of Tweek Tweak and Millie Larson. She mostly resembled her mother but had her father's Lemon Blond hair.

"Hi, guys," Patty said.

"Hi, Patty," Jacob said.

When patty turned her head and looked over at Stanley, she noticed his cheeks turned bright green.

"Are you ok, Stanley?" patty asked.

Stanley pulled off his hat and vomited into it.

"O my God, are you ok?" Tweek asked.

"Uh, I'm fine, uncle Tweek. I'm just feeling a little queasy. I'm going to get some fresh air."

"Are you sure you should even be out of bed, Stanley?" Millie asked.

"Oh, I'll be fine, don't worry."

Stanley and Jacob both ran out the door while Tweek, Millie, and patty settled in.

(Outside)

"Ugh, I can't believe I did that. Patty must think I'm some gross weirdo." Stanley said as he threw away his Barf filled hat.

"Relax, Dude,im sure Patty doesn't care. She looked more worried then freaked out when she saw you blow chunks."

"Really?"

"Ya, you know she likes you."

Stanley looked through the living room window into his house and saw Patty looking out at him with a look of concern on her face.

Stanley waved to her and she waved back.

Jacob noticed the huge smile on his best friends face.

"Dude, what's up with your face?" Jacob asked.

Stanley's face then changed back to normal.

"What do you mean?"

"Never mind, let's just set up before Uncle Cartman gets here."

Another car pulled up to the Marsh residents.

Annie Knits Tanner and her husband, Daniel Tanner, got out.

Jacob and Stanley waved to the adults, who waved back as they entered the Marsh Residence.

The couple's Son, Dani tanner, ran up to the two.

Dani mostly resembled his father but had his mother's blond hair.

"Is he here yet?" Dani asked.

"Not yet, but he will be here soon," Jacob said.

"I can't wait to see the look on that fat f*ers face," Dani said.

"Did you get the chair, Dani?" Stanley asked.

"Yep, I found the perfect one in my basement," Dani replied as he opened the trunk to his parent's car and got out an old chair the looked like it collapse any minute.

"Perfect, all we need to do now is wait for old uncle cartman to show up," Jacob said.

"What are we gonna do about Herman though, he could ruin the plan altogether," Dani asked.

"Don't worry about Herman. Jacob and I will keep him distracted while you set up the fireworks." Stanley said as Jacob handed Dani the small fireworks."

The three boys had been planning this for months.

In the past years, whenever Cartan and his foster son, Herman, visited for the holidays, he always ruined the party and would say a horrible thing about the boy's parents.

Last Christmas eve, Cartman had called Stanley's mother an ugly * and his father a limp *.

The Thanksgiving before that, Cartman had grabbed Bebe's Bottom and said she wasted herself on Kyle and should get with a real man.

Finally, the Halloween before that, Cartman kept saying how it was Annie's fault that the gender war had started, and to make things worse, he tripped her as she was leaving the party.

Daniel had socked cartman hard in the face for that but Dani felt that wasn't enough.

Cartman's foster son, Herman, was the complete opposite of his father.

He was kind and polite, unlike his father. Because Herman was their friend, the three would do everything to shield him from what they were about to do.

(Inside)

Stan was putting the finishing touches on Turkey while bebe, Tweek, and Millie helped with the other Dishes.

Daniel and Annie, meanwhile, were setting the table.

"It's too bad Butters, Lola, Lizzy, and Brimmy couldn't come this year," Tweek said.

"Ya, but they have their own lives now, Tweek. Besides, Butters and Lola live in Honolulu now with their kid

and Lizzy and Brimmy moved to Seattle a year ago, so it's probably best not to make them travel all this way." Stan said.

Tweek nodded in agreement.

Kyle then walked out of the bathroom with his phone in hand.

"Ok, great. We'll see you guys in a few minutes." Kyle said before hanging up the phone.

"So, what did he say?" Stan asked.

"We're lucky. Their flight to Montana was canceled, and since they don't have any family in the area anymore, they said that they would love to come here for Thanksgiving." Kyle said.

"Who's coming?" Tweek asked.

"Oh, you'll see soon enough, Tweek," Kyle said to his friend with a triumphant smile on his face.

Tweek noticed that Stan's face changed to one of Triumph as well.

"Tweek, would you mind just putting the final touches on the turkey? I gotta text Wendy about this."

"You guys are acting weird," Tweek said as he took over the turkey station.

The Front Door opened, and Stanley, Jacob, and Dani brought in their unique chair.

"Where have you boys been?" Bebe asked.

"Oh ugh, we just wanted to help you out and get Uncle Cartman a special chair," Jacob said.

"That's very sweet of you boys...put it at the far side of the table so he's not too close to everyone else."

Stanley, Jacob, and Dani nodded.

"So how are we going to get these things to go off when he sits down?" Dani asked.

"Don't worry. Jake told me that these things blow as soon as they're put under Evan the slightest of strain. We all know that uncle Cartman's Hippo-sized A* will all but destroy that old chair and when he does, the fireworks will tear him a new one." Jacob said.

"These things aren't going to Blow up our house, right?" Stanley asked.

"They're too small to do anything like that."

The Front Door then burst open and None other than Eric Cartman and his Foster son, Herman, walked into the Marsh residence.

"Oh, Hi Eric," Tweek said.

Eric ignored Tweek, walked into the kitchen and pulled off a Turkey leg.

"What the hell do you think you are doing, Eric?!" Stan yelled.

"Shut up, Dude. It's Thanksgiving. I'm allowed to eat." Cartman replied before spitting out the chunk of turkey meat he had just bitten off.

"This turkey tastes like sh*t, Did Stan's B*ch make this?"

Stanley clenched his fists in anger. Nobody talked that way about his mom. Stanley knew that his dad wouldn't let anyone talk about his wife like that. Maybe they wouldn't have to do their firework prank at all, and Stanley could just sit back and enjoy the sight of his dad beating on Cartman.

"No, I made it," Stan said.

"Here it comes, my dad is gonna beat the ever-loving crap out of Cartman," Stanley whispered to his friends.

Kyle noticed the look of pure hatred as best friend's eyes. Stan was getting ready to Defend his wife's honor, but just when it seemed like Stan was about to punch Eric Square in the jaw, he brought his fists down and took a deep breath.

"Just go sit on the couch and wait for dinner to be finished all right," Stan said before turning his back on cartman.

Stanley stood there in pure shock. He then ran over to his dad and pulled on his father's apron.

"Dad, what the hell was that? Are you going to let him talk that way about mom?"

Stan smiled at his son then messed up Stanley's hair.

"Don't worry, Buddy. Your uncle Kyle and I have been planning something extraordinary for your uncle cartman." Stan said.

"Wait, your planing something too?"

Stan's eyes narrowed as he heard this.

"Wait, What are you-"

Stan stopped talking when he noticed his wife and in-laws walk in.

"Stan, look who decided to join us."

Stan smiled as he saw his old school friends, Clyde Donavan, and Clyde's Wife, Heidi Turner, walk into his house along with their daughter, Nancy.

Jacob blushed as he saw Nancy walked into the living room. She was so pretty. Patty ran up to her best friend and hugged her.

"Nancy, I can't believe you're here. I thought you were visiting your grandparents in Montana?" Patty asked.

"We were, but our flight was canceled..to be honest, I'm secretly glad we're having Thanksgiving here."

"Really, why?"

Nancy and Patty looked over at Jacob and Stanley, who noticed and tried to look like they didn't.

"Because being here gives us better access to our boys." Nancy answered.

The girls then chuckled to themselves while Stanley and Jacob wondered what their crushes were laughing about.

"What do you think they're talking about?" Jacob asked.

"I don't know, Dude. Probably just the usual girl stuff." Stanley replied.

"There's my Grandson."

Stanly was then picked up by his Maternal grandmother and locked in a Bear hug.

"Hi, grandma," Stanley said while struggling to breathe.

Ten minutes passed until everyone settled down for Thanksgiving Dinner.

Herman was about to sit next to his father but Stanly grabbed his friend and brought him to the seat next to him.

"Herman, Why don't you sit next to me." Stanley said.

"Thanks, Stanley. I'm sorry about the stuff my dad said about your mom." Herman said.

"It's ok, Herman. I know your nothing like your dad, your actually a good person."

Cartman tried to reach over the table and grab another turkey leg but Wendy smacked away his arm.

"We're going to say grace before we eat, Cartman!" Wendy shouted.

Eric began to mumble under his breath as everyone joined hands as Wendy lead them in prayer.

"We thank you, Lord, for this food we are about to receive. Please guide us, Lord, and protect us from all evils and modern vices, amen. Now we can eat."

Everyone began joyfully eat their Thanksgiving meals.

Tweek spilled gravy on his cheek. Millie immediately began to wipe it off of her husband's face in the way a mother would to her child.

"Millie, stop it. I'm a grown man. I can clean myself." Tweek said.

Millie ignored her husband and continued to clean her husband's face.

Patty grabbed a napkin and joined her mother in cleaning off her father's face.

"Oh, c'mon! You too, patty?"

Patty nodded.

"You bet, papa." patty said.

Cartman ignored this and looked in anger as he saw Clyde and his ex Heidi lovingly holding each other's hands while everyone else was eating.

Stan and Kyle both smiled as they noticed what an awful mood cartman was in.

"Clyde, we're so happy that you and Heidi could make it," Stan said.

"Thanks for inviting us, Stan. We were originally going to spend the holiday with Heidi's parents in Montana sin our flight got canceled and my parents no longer live here, we were worried that We wouldn't be able to celebrate the holiday at all, and then out of the blue, you call us and invite us over." Clyde said.

"We're very thankful to you guys for inviting us," Heidi said.

"We're happy to have you," Wendy replied.

Stanley was surprised that the fireworks hadn't gone off yet. He turned his head to Jacob and tried to whisper to his friend across the table but he noticed that Jacob was busy giving Nancy googoo eyes while Nancy was giving Jacob the same look.

"Stanley, why don't you let Jacob and Nancy have their moment so we can have our own," Patty said as she placed her ungloved hand on his.

Stanley immediately took his attention away from Jacob and looked into Patty's Beautiful amber eyes.

"Uh, ok," Stanley said, Totally smitten.

"So what were you and Jacob planning to do about lard butt over there?" patty said as she pointed her thump to cartman.

"How do you know we're planning something?"

"I overheard you guys talking while you were outside. I just want to know, so your plan doesn't interfere with what Nancy and I planned."

"Wait, you guys are planing something too?"

"Ya, uncle Cartman deserves what we did to him especially since last Christmas he called my papa a jittering weirdo."

"So then why does Nancy want revenge?"

"Two reasons, The first one being that he Brainwashed Nancy's mother all those years ago and the second being that he always calls her her dad fat when cartman as we all know is ten times bigger."

"So what did you guys do exactly?"

"We placed a little something in his Beer while he wasn't looking. It's going to give him the worst diarrhea anyone has ever had...what did you guys plan to do?"

" We put several small firecrackers under his chair. They're supposed to explode whenever they're under extreme pressure, like the kind cartman puts on a chair whenever he sits down.

They should have gone off by now, but I don't know why they haven't."

While Stanley and Patty were talking, cartman looked in anger as his ex-Girlfriend kissed Clyde on the cheek.

Kyle noticed this and asked: You ok, Cartman?

"I would be if Wendy hadn't burnt this turkey," Cartman replied without taking his eyes off of Heidi.

"Stan made all the food this year, Cartman," Wendy said while trying to hold in her anger.

" I don't know what turkey you're eating cause, but this tastes delicious," Clyde said as he took Another bite of turkey meat.

"Of course you'd like it, Clyde. You have bad taste in almost everything, including Wives."

Clyde then got up, walked around the table, and picked cartman up by his coat's color.

"You don't have the right to say that about my wife! Heidi was and is an amazing person that you Brainwashed into becoming like you. If you ever say anything like that about my wife again, I promise I will make what little time you have left on this earth a living nightmare! Understand?!" Clyde growled.

Before cartman could respond, everyone heard a wet farting sound followed by a foul odor.

Tweek was the first one to notice.

" Oh my God, Cartman, did you just crap yourself? " Tweek asked as he covered his nose.

"It's working," Patty whispered to Nancy.

Clyde dropped cartman in disgust and just as the large man's Rear end hit the old chair, the fireworks went off!

Two of them exploded as soon as cartman sat down but unfortunately, the third one shot up into Cartman's ass!

"Aagghh!"

(20 minutes later)

An ambulance was waiting in the Driveway as the E.m.t's brought cartman out on a stretcher.

"Is my dad gonna be ok?" Herman asked the older E.m.t.

"He should be fine, but unfortunately, the Doctor is gonna have to go in deep to get that last firecracker out."

They then loaded cartman into the ambulance and drove away.

Herman sighed then felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Do you have anywhere to stay while your dad's in the hospital?" Stanley asked.

"Usually, I'd stay with my grandma but she's spending the holidays in Reno with her boyfriend, Jazz," Herman replied sadly.

Stanley then looked over at his parents.

"Mom, Dad, is it ok if Herman stays with us till his dad gets out of the hospital?"

"Of course. Herman, you can sleep on the fold-out." Wendy said sweetly.

"Thank you, Mrs. Marsh," Herman said.

Stan and Wendy then began to say goodbye to their friends.

Herman leaned in and whispered in Stanley's ear.

" Thanks for doing that to my dad, Stanley. He deserved it."

"H-how did you know it was us?"

"I didn't know it was you guys at first, but then as the E.m.t's were leaving, I noticed one of the firecracker fragments had a piece of orange thread attached to it, Jacob's gloves are the same color."

"Jacob, Dani and I did it but don't get mad at them. It was all my idea anyway."

Herman looked surprised.

" Why would I be mad at you guys? I'm glad you guys did what you did." Herman said.

" Really?"

"Oh, ya. My dad is the biggest*hole this side of the country, he deserved a good kick in the a* and I'm thankful that you guys did that."

Patty then walked over and grabbed Stanley by the shoulders.

"Herman, do you mind if I barrow Stanley?" Patty asked.

Herman nodded his head and walked away.

"So I guess both of our plans worked out perfectly, wouldn't you say so, Stanley?" Patty asked.

"Seems that way."

Stanley then noticed a strange look in Patty's eyes.

"Ugh, patty, are you ok?"

"Oh, I'm fine. I just don't wanna be the only girl here who isn't kissing her boyfriend."

Patty then pointed to Jacob and Nancy, who were in the middle of a sweet kiss.

"Nancy and I promised each other that we would end Thanksgiving by giving our new boyfriends a sweet kiss."

"But patty, your dad's only six feet away from us,what if he sees us kissing?"

"Oh, don't worry about my papa, my mom is taking care of him."

Stanley looked over his shoulder and saw Mrs. Tweak kissing her husband. She then gave her daughter a thumbs up and Patty did the same right back at her.

"But how did she-"

Patty then put her finger on Stanley's mouth.

"Relax, Marsh. It's a girl thing."

Stanley then felt Patty's lips on his. He put his arms around her waist and she put her arms around his shoulders.

"C'mon, patty, we gotta go," Millie called out to her daughter.

"Coming, Momma."

Patty then looked into Stanley's Ice blue eyes and whispered into his ear: See you at school, Stanley.

Patty then ran into her father's car and waved goodbye.

Stanley turned around and saw his father standing over him and smiling.

"Why are you smiling?" Stanley asked.

"I saw you and Patty kiss. I gotta say I'm a little jealous."

"Why?"

"Because she didn't throw up in your girlfriend's face like I did when your mother and I shared our first kiss."

Stanley then gave his father a triumphant look.

"Well, what can i say, pop. I guess im just something special."

"You sure are, and your gonna show off that special something by cleaning up all the dishes and silverware."

Stanley's face changed to one of disappointment and confusion.

"Why?"

"Because of your little prank."

"But you and mom loved seeing that happen to uncle cartman."

"We did, but your mom and i wouldn't be good parents if we just let you get away with something like that without punishment."

Stan then handed his son a dishrag.

"Better get started if you want to be finished before 8:00."

Stanley nodded.

" you know, dad, even though I have to clean the dishes, i still think it was worth it."

"Stan smiled and messed up his son's hair again.

"It was, Buddy.

The end.

17 Septembre 2022 19:52 0 Rapport Incorporer Suivre l’histoire
0
La fin

A propos de l’auteur

Commentez quelque chose

Publier!
Il n’y a aucun commentaire pour le moment. Soyez le premier à donner votre avis!
~