D
Devin Ferguson


Evil Stan and Evil Kyle wish to escape there dying world and replace the real Stan and Kyle in ours but unfortunately they can only cross over if the portal is opened by an innocent soul and unfortunately Stan and Kyle's Son's are the ones who get tricked into opening the portal and get trapped in there evil alternate universe, Can they escape or will they be trapped forever?


Fanfiction Dessins animés Tout public.

#ghost # #haint #paranormal #southpark #NextGeneration #friendship #small-town #winter #mountain
1
676 VUES
En cours - Nouveau chapitre Tous les 10 jours
temps de lecture
AA Partager

Chapter 1:The Child


The Chapter 1:The Boy


Parents and kid's list


Stan & Wendy: Stanley Marsh and Ivy Marsh (Adopted Daughter)


Kyle & Bebe: Jacob & Iva Broflovski


Eric Cartman & Nobody: Herman Cartman (Foster's son)


Tweek Tweak and Millie Larsen: Alfred & Patty


Daniel Tanner & Annie Knitts: Dani & kali Tanner


Francis & Nelly: Cat & Nathan


A black squirrel sped through the cold dirt on the forest floor. It needed to get back to its nest before the sun rose otherwise its mate would be at the mercy of predators. He was so close to his home tree, he was about to jump onto the massive root when he felt something grab onto him hard and squeeze him until his bones and organs burst inside his body! If the poor creature had lasted a minute longer than it would have seen its killer was a pale-skinned boy with blood-red eyes,


The killer was covered in dirt and grass and wore nothing but red and black ripped pants. The killer looked over the dead squirrel for a moment before tossing it aside. He walked into the moonlight and saw below him a small town nestled in the mountain woods.


Elijah smiled to reveal three separate rows of sharp teeth.


"This is going to be fun," Elijah said to himself barreling down the icy hill towards the town.

Then without a single Warning Elijah felt an enormous amount of pain beginning to spread through his head! He fell to the ground and would have let out a scream of agony if not for the voices of his masters speaking in his head. He closed his eyes and could see his masters Evil Stan and evil Kyle,now adults looking Angerly at him.

“Remember your mission, Elijah!” Evil Kyle said. The boom of his voice only made the pain more unbearable .

“I haven’t forgotten,Masters. I will find Your counterparts children and have them open the portal.”

“You better,we don’t have much time left here in our world so don’t dilly dally or waste any more of our time. We didn’t bring you back from the dead just so your could play around in the woods!” Evil Stan said.

Unable to speak at this point, Elijah nodded.

“Where do I need to take them?” Elijah asked in his mind knowing them hear him.

“ there’s a river not that far from town go to it and you will find a small island at its center,that is we’re the next portal will open.”

“Thank you my lords,your will shall be done…but may I ask,what will happen to the children once the portal opens?”

“That’s none of your concern now get moving!” Evil Kyle shouted as the pain began to slowly fade away.

Elijah slowly got up and looked around. He was still astonished to see trees in the stars. Back in evil world the amount of pollution made it so the stars were impossible to see and the majority of the trees in his home and then cut down decades ago. It was so beautiful to see..to bad it would be ruined yet again once his masters crossed over to this world.


(The Next day, St. Philip's catholic school)


The school bell rang and all the children happily ran out of the school building and towards the school bus or their parent's cars.


Stanley Marsh Jr along with his sister, Ivy looked along at the cars to see if there mother, Wendy Testaburger Marsh had arrived to pick them up, and as far as they could see she hadn't.


"Buur, where's mom? It's freezing out here." Ivy said.


Stanley was about to say something but was interrupted when he heard a familiar voice coming from behind him.


"Stanley!"


Stanley turned around and saw his friends Jacob Broflofsky and Alfred Tweak running up to him.


Stanley noticed how his two close friends were nearly out of breath.


"What's up?" Stanley asked.


"Dani met this weird kid on his way to school this morning, he told him, and then He told me, Alfred, and Herman that there was this Small Island in the middle of a river not that far from here. Let's go check it out." Jacob said.


"Ya ok," Stanley said as he was about to join his friends but Ivy grabbed him by the backpack and pulled him back.


"Hold on, you're not going out to some weird ass place with your idiot friends."


Alfred and Jacob looked at each other for a moment before looking back at Ivy.


"We're not-"


Ivy put up a hand before Jacob could finish.


"Yes you both are and I'm not letting you or those two Other morons Dani Tanner and Herman Cartman corrupt Stanley any more than any of you already have."


Stanley rolled his eyes and then passed Ivy his backpack.


"When mom shows up tell her I went on the bus with the guys, ok?"


Ivy looked dumbfound.


"What but Stanley-"


"Thanks, Sis."


Stanley, Jacob, and Alfred ran behind the school leaving Ivy by herself in the parking lot Wendy drove up and was surprised to see only her daughter waiting by herself holding her backpack as well as her brother's.


Ivy opened the back door and threw the backpacks onto the seats before joining her mother upfront.


"Ivy, where's your brother?" Wendy asked.


"He thought it would be fun to ditch his sister so he could play with his idiot friends. He said he was gonna go on the bus home with Jacob."


Ivy hated lying to her mom but she didn't want to get Stanley in trouble either.


"Mom, do you ever wonder why guys prefer to hang out with their idiot friends over people like us?"


" I used to ask myself that all the time when your father and I were younger."Wendy. replied.


"Boys are stupid."


"Ya, they are."


Right as Wendy was about to drive away Ivy noticed someone was running up to the car and waving at her. It was her and Stanley's friend, Cat Greene.


Ivy lowered the window to see what her friend needed.


"Hey Cat, what's up?"


"Ivy, can you ask your mom if she can drop me off at home? I missed the bus."


Before Ivy could say anything Wendy lowered her window and said: Oh of course you can, Cat. Just get in the back with Ivy. Wendy looked around for a moment or two for Cat's brother, Nathan but didn't see him.


"Does Nathan need a ride too, Cat?"


After buckling herself in cat shook her head no.


"No, Nathan is at Band practice. I could have waited for an hour for my papa to come and pick us both up but I didn't want to wait that long to go home. Thanks for the ride, Mrs. Marsh."


"Oh, it's no problem."


As Wendy drove out of the parking lot she noticed in the mirror that cat and Ivy were talking and giggling to each other about something or other. She was happy to see Ivy had a close friend in town, she and Stan had adopted Ivy from a catholic orphanage only a few months ago and the only other person she seemed to bond with was Stanley.


(Behind the school)


Stanley, Jacob, and Alfred ran behind the school to find Herman Cartman and Dani Tanner talking to this strange-looking boy with dark brown hair, lightly tanned skin, and Complete heterochromia, his right eye was red and his left eye was black. He wore a ripped-up black turtleneck and dark green pants that had seen better days.


Stanley got a weird feeling just from looking at this kid, he had some kind of dark aura around him. He instinctively wanted to grab Jacob and Alfred and pull them away from this boy then yell at Herman and Dani to run away but before he could say or do anything the boy noticed him and spoke in a Southern accent, probably from the Appalachian region of Tennessee by the sound of it.


"Ah, so these are the friends you spoke about, Dani. They'll do just fine."


"Fine for what, exactly?" Stanley asked?"


The strange kid then let out a strange cackle before answering.


"Oh, ya'll are gonna help me find something very important. It's an item of extreme sentimental value to me."


"And why would we help you do this? We don't know you."


"As I told Dani and Herman earlier, I will make it worth your while."


Elijah could tell the dark-haired boy was not convinced, this one might be a problem.


"Perhaps I need to show you a token of my Goodwill."


Elijah then reached into his pocket and got out five medium-sized chunks of gold.


"Is that..." Herman tried to ask.


"Oh yes, it is, pure gold," Elijah answered before putting it back in his pocket.


"You all can have that much as well as more after the job is done but I need you all to agree to help me before the end of the day."


"Ack! Why till the end of the day?" Alfred asked.


Elijah didn't answer but instead got out a smartphone and looked at the clock before showing it to them.


"Tick-tock, boys. This gold could help your families as well as yourselves. Judging by the houses I've seen around here are mostly tar paper Shacks. Reminds me a lot of my home back in Baker's Gap, Tennessee."


"Hey! We're not poor... except the McCormick family they're pretty poor and Herman's family too." Jacob said.


"Hey, that's not fair. We're not poor." Herman said.


"Herman, you and your dad moved into your grandma's house after she moved to reno and the only way your dad has money is from Disability checks because of his accident at the chicken restaurant and the only other money he gets is from the government for raising you."


Stanley lightly jabbed Jacob on the shoulder.


"Too far dude," Stanley whispered.


Jacob looked over at Herman and noticed he had struck a nerve. He was about to apologize but spoke before he could.


"I need an answer, Fellas."


"We're in," Dani said.


Elijah smiled.


"Perfect. Meet me back here at 8:30 Tonight. Oh and this job is going to be rather mucky so I wouldn't wear your Sunday best for this occasion."


Elijah then began to walk away but stopped when Dani spoke up.


"Hey wait, where is our payment?" Dani asked.


If they had been looking closely at Elijah's face as he smiled they would have noticed the row of sharp teeth showing.


"Oh don't worry, you'll get what I showed you and a lot more...see ya all tonight."


Elijah then walked back to the entrance of the school, he was planning to go back to the woods and get ready for tonight but his way was blocked by three boys.


The leader of the three seemed to be a boy with a small tuft of bright blond hair on the top of his head. He wears a turquoise jacket and dark green pants. The other two were too average looking for allergic to even notice them.


"Can I help you, gentlemen?" Elijah asked.


"We saw you talking to Marsh and his buddies." the blond boy said.


"Ya then we saw them shiny rocks you showed 'em." one of the other two boys said in a rather rustic manner.


The blond boy elbowed his friend in the gut.


"Shut your Mouth, Bubba. Let me do the talking."


Before the blond boy could speak again, Elijah put up his hand.


"Your Gabriel Stotch, right? The mayor, Butters Stotch's son

?"


Gabriel looked surprised. How the heck did this kid know who he was?


"Ya..how did you know that?"


"I know a lot of things, Gab. Now if you and your buddies wanna help me munch like your the other boys I was talking to then I have the perfect job for you three and of course, I'd be willing to pay you."


"What do we have to do exactly?"


Elijah gestured for the three boys to follow him into the woods nearby.


A few minutes later Elijah walked out of the woods with Gabriel and two other boys close behind him. Elijah looked back at the three for a moment and happily looked upon their pale white skin, ink black eyes, and lifeless features. He hadn't made anyone into a zombie in a century.


"Go deep into the forest and don't stop until you find a river, once there go to the island at the center of it and await my further instructions.


The zonbi who had once been Gabriel nodded before he and the other two boys walked back into the woods and out of sight. He was about to follow them but he immediately fell into the snow and felt a massive amount of pain in his head!

" Elijah, why haven't you reported back yet?!" Evil Kyle shouted in his head.

"I'm getting things ready, just have patience,please! I promise the portal will be opened tonight!"

"It better be opened tonight or else send you right back to where a found you, six feet under ground!!! Now get to work!!!"

The pain then quickly left as soon as it had come but Elijah didn't get up immediately his head was swirling.

He took a beep breath before getting up. He had to make sure the portal was opened tonight or else he would go back to being worm food.

To be continued

Please comment









































































































































































28 Septembre 2022 17:55 0 Rapport Incorporer Suivre l’histoire
0
Lire le chapitre suivant Chapter 2:Nightmare Island

Commentez quelque chose

Publier!
Il n’y a aucun commentaire pour le moment. Soyez le premier à donner votre avis!
~

Comment se passe votre lecture?

Il reste encore 1 chapitres restants de cette histoire.
Pour continuer votre lecture, veuillez vous connecter ou créer un compte. Gratuit!