noah-rowland Noah Rowland

At the end of school Ava saw this doll on the ground, and it was next to her school but. . . Infront of the cemetery. She took it home and she named it. . . Lilly The Doll, will she survive the circumstances portrayed? Or will she end with a horrible fate? Find out...


#17 Dan Horreur #7 Dan Horreur Adolescente Déconseillé aux moins de 13 ans. © All Rights Reserved by Noah Rowland 2023

#horror # #LILLYTHEDOLL
9
2.0mille VUES
En cours - Nouveau chapitre Tous les dimanches
temps de lecture
AA Partager

Survival

"Ok honey, get ready for school!" said mom.

"Ok mom!" I went to my bedroom and gotten dressed and went to brush my teeth. I went to pack my bag, and I went In the car and drove to school. "Goodbye honey, have a good day!" yelled mom in her car on the road. "You too!" I said.

AFTER SCHOOL 4:20PM...

I picked up my bag and walked to the gates, and I was walking to my mom... Until, I got preoccupied by this doll in font of the cemetery. It had Messy hair, plastic face and a red dress. I felt its presence. "Honey!" said mom.

I snatched the doll and put it in my bag. I ran to mom and gave her a bear hug, and hopped into the car in the back. We drove home—by the time we arrived I dashed to my desk to draw.

I've been drawing animals.

"Sweet. come eat some dinner, we are having pizza!" Said Dad.

I darted into the dining room and started munching on pizza, regarding that it's my favourite food...

"Mmm," I said. "I'm glad you enjoyed it honey," said mom.

"May they excuse me?" I asked politely. "Sure darling answered Dad.

"Brush your teeth and bed," Ordered Dad. "You can do drawing a different Day," said Dad. "Aw okay," I said. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and went to bed. My mom came to say good night. "Good night, honey, and you could always draw another day," said mom while rubbing my cheek. Mom kissed me, my dad came in and gave me a kiss, too.

30 minutes later

my mom and Dad went to bed, I quickly ran to my bag and grabbed my doll and placed it on my bookshelf.

I woke up seeing pitch blackness all around me. The atmosphere was so quiet and stuffy. And I see a bookshelf...The Doll is gone;I thought.

I saw a door, since it's not the only thing that's pitch black. I put my ear to the door, and I heard music box music. I opened the door, and I saw Lilly The Doll just sitting on a wooden chair rocking back and forth playing the music box.

In planning more coming soon...


5 Septembre 2022 07:28 2 Rapport Incorporer Suivre l’histoire
5
À suivre… Nouveau chapitre Tous les dimanches.

A propos de l’auteur

Noah Rowland A young author; one of the best writers in my high school. And a plan of getting my story SMILE chapter 2 published and to reach number 1 in horror.

Commentez quelque chose

Publier!
Haiku_ Girl Haiku_ Girl
this story is so scary
August 23, 2023, 16:02
Marilyn Lindoor Marilyn Lindoor
This was one of the best I started reading. It's totally creeperific. I love it
September 22, 2022, 09:39
~