artemis-dee Artemis Dee

Handprints in the mirror, eating the hair, footsteps on the dust, mysterious smells, child touch, baldness, a cut nose, hanging corpse, murder and gunfire. What is happening is true and what is going to happen is also true. What is in front of the eyes is true and what is hidden from the eyes is also true. Whether the crime is committed by humans or spirits, every crime always has a reason. People commit sins hiding in the dark, they think that this darkness of the black night will hide their black deeds, but they do not know that even the bright moon of the black night can testify them one day, and their hideous face will be exposed one day. CODE ARE is a story about Arnz and Rex, a cop and a detective. While solving a mysterious murder case, they discover a crime that dates back to the 17th century in 1675.


#9 Dan Thriller/Mystère Déconseillé aux moins de 13 ans. © All Rights Reserved. I do not own the art in this cover.

#Hauntedmystery
32 / 32 CHAPITRES Histoire interactive
32
28.8mille VUES
Terminé
temps de lecture
AA Partager

PROLOGUE

The human body is made up of an outer body and an inner body. The outer body is visible to all, which is made up of flesh and bones, while the inner body is made up of the spirit and not everyone has the power to see it.The more scientists and scholars research it, the more they get lost in it.

No one knows the reality of the spirit except The God. One of the many secrets of The God is that He has hidden many things from the human eyes.

Giants, sprites, ghosts, witches etc. we cannot see them with normal eyes. But that doesn't mean we should deny their existence. Those who deny them, they are the ones who mostly become victims of these beings. And then once they make someone their victim, then they leave after taking their lives.

It is said that a person can go to two places after death based on his actions. In the Garden of Eden and in Hell. Those who do good deeds go to the Garden of Eden, which is under the Throne of The God in the seventh heaven. And those who do bad deeds are in Hell, which is the seventh layer of the earth. While their outer body gets crushed under the weight of dust but the soul remains immortal, it does not die.

Some malevolent spirits prey on humans because of their evil deeds, and some spirits prey because of strong past emotions connected to humans such as remorse, fear, or terror of a violent death. People who connect with these spirits start to experience strange things in their daily lives.

The traditional visual manifestations of haunting include displacement of objects, appearance of strange lights, disembodied laughter, screams, footsteps, ringing doorbells and sounds from musical instruments.

The common eye is unable to see these creatures. But some people are blessed by God to see them. So that the spirits who have died due to oppression can be given their due and sent back to the Netherworld and stop haunting the living people here.

Some see these creatures with waking eyes and some in the form of dreams. Some consider it a gift from God and a punishment.

Well, everyone has their own opinion, but Rex Adam, who could see these spirits with awake eyes, considered it a gift from God. Because many people hide their sin by killing innocent people, they wonder how these spirits will get revenge if they die. Due to which Rex Adam can give such spirits their rights.

Pour continuer, prenez une décision parmi les options suivantes:

9 Septembre 2022 10:02 33 Rapport Incorporer Suivre l’histoire
17

Commentez quelque chose

Publier!
Qaiser Ansari Qaiser Ansari
My wattsapp number 00923444889499
October 01, 2022, 23:26
Qaiser Ansari Qaiser Ansari
No one
October 01, 2022, 23:26
esperanza Elena Renjifo Silva esperanza Elena Renjifo Silva
jelouuuuuiu me encantó el inicio de esta historia gracias
September 21, 2022, 18:34

  • Artemis Dee Artemis Dee
    Espero que te guste el resto. Gracias por tu precioso comentario 💜 September 21, 2022, 18:41
Nadeem Sarwar Nadeem Sarwar
Nice
September 19, 2022, 15:34

Kleber Tavares Kleber Tavares
Olá
September 11, 2022, 09:43

Aaleen Ali Aaleen Ali
Indeed, a great thriller🔥keep it up! ❤🔥
September 10, 2022, 06:33

Maira Khan Maira Khan
Well done shaha
September 09, 2022, 14:49

Maira Khan Maira Khan
Well done shaha
September 09, 2022, 14:49

SK Saira Khalid
❤️❤️ good work!
September 09, 2022, 14:44

zahrah zahrah
Amazing 😍
September 09, 2022, 14:34

Zunaira Warraich 🧚 Zunaira Warraich 🧚
❤️
September 09, 2022, 14:22

Aaleen Ali Aaleen Ali
1675 gonna be thrilling
September 09, 2022, 11:52

UM Usama MirzA
Tumhy As Role model represent kron ga 😃
September 09, 2022, 11:17

UM Usama MirzA
Me apny bacho ko bh apki posts se inspiration dena chahta hn..!
September 09, 2022, 10:53

UM Usama MirzA
Great job 👏
September 09, 2022, 10:42

~

Comment se passe votre lecture?

Il reste encore 31 chapitres restants de cette histoire.
Pour continuer votre lecture, veuillez vous connecter ou créer un compte. Gratuit!