H
Haylie Singletary


Im just a normal well u think normal teenage girl living in florida in a city named tallahassee


Récits de vie Tout public.

#teenage # #life #drama
2
1.3mille VUES
Terminé
temps de lecture
AA Partager

The Beginning of my life

My name is Haylie Singletary, and my life iskind of crazyI was born in Tallahassee, FL. Growing up I realized I was theblack sheepof theblack sheepof the family, everyone wanted me to fail. My mom always struggled trying to keep food on the table. When I was in fifth grade, I remember my mom always showing my brother the love and care I wanted and that was when I realized it has been like that for a while. For a while, my mom always took my brother to Gainesville FL, and I wanted to go for a while, but she told me Icouldn't. Every time my brother went, they went togo seecool stuff like museums, ride around in fire trucks, and get cool stuff all the time while staying down there. The reason he went all the time was because he had seizures, but I never saw him have one and other people haven't either. One day I finally talked her into letting me go and she made a promise we would godo somethings butdidn'teven try but made us do something we couldgo doanywhere a butterfly museum, I actually liked itbut I wanted to go ride in fire trucks because she knew them, then the best thing I heard that day was when my brother was cleared for seizures. Fastforwarda few months, and I break my arm and I asked to go to the hospital for two days and she never took me until the second day and kept saying I was okay, but deep down I knew something was wrong before then because Icouldn'teven move it. So, I finally went and when I did, I found out that my arm wasbroke so itproved her wrong. My mom always took my brother to the hospital when something was wrong. Living in Tallahassee is not that much fun there was always something going on down here. While I was growing up, I was starting to act up because I see how much my mom favored my brother, so every time I acted up, she sent me away every time. At the age of 13 my dad started sexually assaulting me no one believed me, so I ran away, I went to someone who's uncle was a police officer, but he didn't believe me. I finally went back when the police took me back and I told my stepmom and everyone what happened, but no one believed me. They tried to make me go apologize but Ididn'tI wanted my answer to why, but all I got was I was asleep, and I thought you was my ex-girlfriend, not something I wanted to hear. He told me if I kept quiet, I could keep the family happy so Iwouldn'truin the relationship I even got threatened by him and my older sister. By the age of 14 I done went through eight different homes, I never had a stable place or have a lot of my own. Every time I moved some where a lot of my stuff got stolen and threw away, that is when I learned to bring the most valuable things to me in the bag that I don't wantto go missing. When I went to my great grandma's house there was a lot of stuff that went down, they abused me and Icouldn'tdeal with it for much longer, so I called the police, and they came while I was walking down the road and took me back and then sent me to the mental hospital. I was admitted for three days and got diagnosed with depression and anxiety.

18 Septembre 2022 02:41 0 Rapport Incorporer Suivre l’histoire
1
Lire le chapitre suivant Life

Commentez quelque chose

Publier!
Il n’y a aucun commentaire pour le moment. Soyez le premier à donner votre avis!
~

Comment se passe votre lecture?

Il reste encore 2 chapitres restants de cette histoire.
Pour continuer votre lecture, veuillez vous connecter ou créer un compte. Gratuit!