0
2.6mille VUES
En cours - Nouveau chapitre Tous les jours
temps de lecture
AA Partager

The Opening

The Opening Prayer

Psalms 23:1-6

[1][A Psalme of Dauid.] The Lord is my shepheard, I shall not want.

[2]He maketh me to lie downe in greene pastures: he leadeth mee beside the still waters.

[3]He restoreth my soule: he leadeth me in the pathes of righteousnes, for his names sake.

[4]Yea though I walke through the valley of the shadowe of death, I will feare no euill: for thou art with me, thy rod and thy staffe, they comfort me.

[5]Thou preparest a table before me, in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oyle, my cuppe runneth ouer.

[6]Surely goodnes and mercie shall followe me all the daies of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for euer.

Psalms 1:1-6

[1]Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsell of the vngodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornefull.

[2]But his delight is in the Law of the Lord, and in his Law doeth he meditate day and night.

[3]And he shalbe like a tree planted by the riuers of water, that bringeth foorth his fruit in his season, his leafe also shall not wither, and whatsoeuer he doeth, shall prosper.

[4]The vngodly are not so: but are like the chaffe, which the winde driueth away.

[5]Therefore the vngodly shall not stand in the iudgement, nor sinners in the Congregation of the righteous.

[6]For the Lord knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the vngodly shall perish.


Glory Be To The Father and To The Son

And To The Holy Ghost. Amen!

3 Août 2022 15:17 0 Rapport Incorporer Suivre l’histoire
0
Lire le chapitre suivant GodFather Isaiah M Morris

Commentez quelque chose

Publier!
Il n’y a aucun commentaire pour le moment. Soyez le premier à donner votre avis!
~

Comment se passe votre lecture?

Il reste encore 8 chapitres restants de cette histoire.
Pour continuer votre lecture, veuillez vous connecter ou créer un compte. Gratuit!