K
Kenzy Silva


Four friends who really love each other, embark on a journey together, a time came they were separated from each other, but will they meet again, will their journey be complete, you've gotta read it all to find out


Fanfiction Groupes/Chanteurs Tout public. © Kenzy books

#Plzzz #inkspiredstory #enjoy #the #story #thelab #, #and #plzz #like #it #andfollow #me
1
1.0mille VUES
En cours - Nouveau chapitre Tous les jours
temps de lecture
AA Partager

A DATE?!

I woke up and did my morning rituals, afterwards I put on a white shirt, black jeans on white rock boots, I packed my hair in a ponytail.


that's right, I forgot to introduce myself, I'm kyra Daze, I'm sixteen , I live with my parents and my sister and brothers.


I walked down the stairs feeling super relaxed. "good morning kyra" mum said from the dining table"morning mum "i said still smiling.


How was your night" mum asks and I just roll my eyes and shake my head "mum, I'm sixteen" I said with a very weird but serious look "fine, what makes you so happy?" mum asked.


"nothing mum, I'm just as happy as always" I said and put on a fake smile.


"are you sure?" mum asked looking at me so closely, it's almost like I zoomed in on her.


"yes mum" i said and smiled. I grabbed my favourite bowl and poured in some cereal, then my twin brother 'Ryder ' comes downstairs in the coolest clothes and I smirk.


"good morning mum" he said rubbing the sleep off his eyes

Then he suddenly looked at me with a deadly glare "what?" I ask him "did you copy me?" he asked pointing at me "what no, I mean, I literally woke up before you, mum tell him '' I said and put on a faint smile.


" why are you smiling then? "he asked" i give up "i said raising my hands.


" what did you do? "he asked" okay, you know the dresser you bought so you could store your next day clothes right? "I asked and put another spoon of cereal in my mouth.


" what about it" he said giving me a cute but deadly glare. "i sneaked into your room and checked it out" i said hiding the laugh. "what were you planning on doing with my dress code for today" he asked "obviously I wanted to copy you dear brother" I said and smiled "what" he said and I finished his statement "-ever" I continued munching down my cereal.


I grabbed my bag and coat and stepped out into the cold but, refreshing air "bye mum" i screamed from outside, then I got in my car and drove away


FEW MINUTES LATER


I got to school in a bit of rush, then I started to feed like millions of people were watching me from all corners of the school, I hate it.


"hi" a sweet voice said from behind, I turned around only to see jungkook "h-hey" I said and smiled "what's up?" he asked "n-nothing" I stammered.


Jeon jungkook is like the hottest, most coolest guy in school "hey anyway, I just wanted to ask a question" he said rubbing the back of his neck.


"y-yeah sure go ahead" I said astonished "umm, can we go to the movies sometime?" he asked. "sure, I don't see why not" i said and smiled "great umm, how about on saturday?" he asked..


" Sure "I said. He was about leaving, but then he stopped in his tracks and turned back to me" oh and, you look beautiful "he said and walked off. I flushed a bit of red.


I just got asked out by jeon jungkook" hi kyra '' my best friend 'Alicia ' said "hi Alicia " I said and smiled "you won't believe it" I said "believe what, tell me?" she asked "i just got asked by jungkook" I said "you mean jeon jungkook?" she asked and I nodded.


"wow, that is so amazing" she said and smiled, then I felt a tap on my shoulders, I turned around and saw Alicia's crush and my brother 'Ryder', Ryder has been alicia's crush since fifth grade, she practically enrolled herself into the school 'cause of him and me.


I guess.


"hey" he said to Alicia "hi" she said and a blush appeared on her face, "what is it?" I ask giving me a dirty glare "aren't you going in, you've been here for a long time" he said "no I've not" i said and he pointed at my watch.


I glance at my watch and woah, I have been here for a long time now, I've been standing here for over thirty minutes.


"Well... How does that concern you? "I ask and Alicia gives me a deadly glare, I just ignored her glare.


" sorry "he said, shrugged his shoulders and left.

" what the hell "Alicia said and I spread my arms. She looks away for a minute then looks back" i hope your brother likes me one day "she said and sighed" of course he will, who wouldn't like you Alicia "I said then giggled.


We made our way into the school hall, then we suddenly felt a push from behind, then we fell to the ground.


" ouch!!"Alicia screamed in pain, I look up to see my two enemies 'Mia and Kay'" hey bitches, what's up? "Kay asked and I gritted my teeth while, the two witches kept laughing.


Alicia and I looked at each other then got up and pushed Mia and Kay to the ground" hey, how dare you!!!"Mia said" how dare you... Moron "Alicia mimicked Mia and I grinned.


" how dare you push us to the ground "Alicia's says and I nod my head in agreement " and for what reason? "I asked.


" who do you guys think you are, trying to steal our boyfriends "Kay said and I look at them confused.


" "your boyfriends... who are you guys talking about?" Alicia asked "oh, don't act like you don't know it's Ryder and jungkook" Mia said.


"wait, what, jungkook and Ryder were never you boyfriends, and we didn't steal them" i said furiously.

"let's just go kyra, don't let them ruin our day" Alicia said and we walked away.


20 Juillet 2022 10:36 0 Rapport Incorporer Suivre l’histoire
0
À suivre… Nouveau chapitre Tous les jours.

A propos de l’auteur

Commentez quelque chose

Publier!
Il n’y a aucun commentaire pour le moment. Soyez le premier à donner votre avis!
~

Histoires en lien