ladyssl Maria Eduarda S. S. de Lima

They thought they knew about everything, and she let them think so. But in the end, she couldn't even blame them for they knew nothing. And she never told them the truth.


Drame Déconseillé aux moins de 13 ans. © Todas as situações descritas relatam várias realidades vividas por muitos, por isso qualquer semelhança com a vida real é mera coincidência.

#metal-illnes #anxiety #depression #236 #trauma #depressão #revelações #revelation #truth #lies #pretending #hiding #lying #feeling-down #self-critisism #self-blaming #alone #insônia #insomnia #isolation #cry #crying #gatilhos
Histoire courte
5
3.1mille VUES
Terminé
temps de lecture
AA Partager

They never knew

They know about the girl who always shines and smiles.
But they don't know about the girl who tried to take her own life twice.
They know about the girl who enjoys food.
But they don't know about the girl who starves herself because she feels like throwing up.
They know about the girl who loves arts.
But they don't know the girl who tried to escape her reality through arts.
They know about the girl who loves talking alone.
But they don't know about the girl who invented a whole world where she could be sincere about her feelings.
They know about the girl who loves sleeping.
But they don't know about the girl who passed lots of nights awake with insomnia.
They know about the girl who loves staying at home.
But they don't know about the girl who buys many plushies so that she doesn't feel lonely at night.
They know about the girl who is always comforting others.
But they don't know about the girl who always cries in silence so that she doesn't bother anyone.
They know about the girl who is always dreaming.
But they don't know about the girl who always wakes up scared and shivering from her nightmares.
They know about the girl who is always playing.
But they don't know about the girl who is always struggling to get out of bed.
They know about the girl who had a good childhood.
But they don't know about the girl who suffers so many traumas that her memory inevitably fails itself.
They know about the girl who acts a bit childish for her age.
But they don't know about the girl who stares at the mirror and sees her little self faded, even so, she cannot allow her go, because the trauma was too much to endure alone.
They know about the girl who is always understanding all sides.
But they don't know about the girl who is trying to see herself through someone else's eyes.
They know about the girl who is always telling others they should love themselves.
But they don't know about the girl who hates and pity herself.
They know about the innocent girl.
But they don't know about the girl who blames herself for every bad thing that happens.
They know about the friendly girl.
But they don't know about the girl who doesn't trust anyone, even herself.
They know about the electric and extroverted girl.
But they don't know about the girl who cries because her anxiety.
They know about the girl who is always talking.
But they don't know about the girl who struggles to even breath in her crisis.
They know about the girl who said she hates pain.
But they don't know about the girl who is always trying to calm herself down by scratching her skin, till became red and starts aching.
They know about the girl who tries her best.
But they don't know about the girl who is afraid of being a burden, a disappointment, a liability.
They know about the girl who shows her emotions easily.
But they don't know about the girl who never tells about her true feelings and how broke she is.
They know the girl who loves everyone.
But they don't know about the girl who wishes she wasn't born.
They know about the lively girl.
But they don't know about the girl who is constantly thinking it's not worth living anymore.
.....
They thought they knew everything about her... Her smile, her tastes, her ways, her feelings...
In the end, her true self has never seen the light.
But it's okay, because one day she knows.
She'll be finally able to sleep and have the best dreams she could ever get.
And she prays for the day when she will be capable to set her little self free.
So that her too could come and take a rest, and have good dreams...
Till that day comes, she and her, they... Will try to find the true happiness.

30 Juin 2022 03:25 2 Rapport Incorporer Suivre l’histoire
5
La fin

A propos de l’auteur

Maria Eduarda S. S. de Lima Apenas pequenas histórias e poemas escritos em madrugadas de insônia junto com picos de inspiração de uma escritora amadora com grande imaginação. Ass:MESSLima

Commentez quelque chose

Publier!
Sophia Zimmel Sophia Zimmel
I love this because it hits so close to home for me!!
March 15, 2023, 01:55

~