raymond-walker- Raymond Walker

The new Statesville mall is open and people started shopping there, but when they try to leave they were locked in and the maniqins started moving around and kept telling them to leave when they can't and if they don't leave, they die. (Warning this is NOT for kids since this has murders.)


Horreur Horreur Adolescente Déconseillé aux moins de 13 ans.
0
5.6mille VUES
Terminé
temps de lecture
AA Partager

The new mall

A family in Statesville was about to go to the new Statesville mall. The family was 3 people, the father was Isic and was 35, the mother was Maya and was 37, and the daughter was Susie and was 13. They had black hair and blue eyes. They were in their car driving. "Why did they even rebuild the mall in the first place?" Susie asked. "Because the old mall was too small." Maya said. "So first we will go to some stores, then we will go eat, and finally see IT chapter 2 at the movie theater." Isic said. At the mall there were a lot of stores like gamestop, target, Walmart, hot topic, and Ikea. There are also attractions like golf, go karts, Laser tag, roller-coaster, trampolines, legoland, and an arcade. In the center of the mall, there was a water fountain in front of a statue of Paul Siegel, the founder of Statesville. In the stores workers finished setting everything up. The family got there. "Alright let's go to Walmart." Maya said. "Alright." Susie said. They walked to the Walmart. At legoland the manager was on a balcony where right under it was a lego maker. "So do you like the balcony sir." An employee asked. "No, there's no safety barrier so you can fall in the boiling plastic maker and die." He replied. "We're working on that." The employee said. At the roller-coaster they were making sure Noone could fall off. "If these buttons were pressed with one wrong mispress then the roller-coaster would fly off the tracks." The worker said. "Well let's make sure to press the right ones." The other worker said. The family were finishing their pizza from Pizza hut. "Alright let's get to the movie." Isic said. They got in line and went to the movie entrance. 2 hours later the lights shut off. "What happened?" Maya asked. "I don't know." Isic replied. "What's going on?" Someone shouted. "The movie better not be canceled!" Another shouted. "Yea, we paid good money for these overpriced snacks!" Another shouted. "I think the store is closed." Maya said as they left the theater and all the mall lights were off. They tried to open the door but there was a lock on it. "We're locked in." Isic said.

18 Avril 2022 04:09 0 Rapport Incorporer Suivre l’histoire
0
Lire le chapitre suivant Locked in

Commentez quelque chose

Publier!
Il n’y a aucun commentaire pour le moment. Soyez le premier à donner votre avis!
~

Comment se passe votre lecture?

Il reste encore 4 chapitres restants de cette histoire.
Pour continuer votre lecture, veuillez vous connecter ou créer un compte. Gratuit!