H
Halil nosnohj


Sonya Olsson suspected something was a little off when her strange sister ran away for 10 months when she was just six years old. Nevertheless, she lived a relatively normal life among other humans. It wasn't until she bumped into the devilishly daring vampire, Lauren Blast, that her life finally began to make sense. However, Lauren proved to be brutal and seemed to have an unhealthy obsession with drinking strange juice. Sonya soon learnt that Lauren had taken an oath never to bite a human being. When Sonya's strange sister is injured in an unfortunate accident, Sonya realises her own life is at risk. Despite Lauren's sharp fangs and pale skin, Sonya finds herself falling for the vampire. Only fate will decided whether she kills or protects her. One night, a werewolf appears before Sonya and warns her of a darkness within Lauren. The werewolf gives Sonya the giant steak - the only weapon that can defeat a daring vampire. Will Sonya find it in herself to kill the only creature who has ever made her feel truly alive?


LGBT+ Fantaisie sombre Tout public.

#Romance #vampire #gay #love
0
2.0mille VUES
En cours - Nouveau chapitre Tous les 2 jours
temps de lecture
AA Partager

The pink monkey

Sonya Olsson suspected something was a little off when her strange sister ran away for 10 months when she was just six years old. Nevertheless, she lived a relatively normal life among other humans.

Sonya liked to touch everything.

She was a curious girl. Sonya stared at a small basket of pink monkey stuffed animals.

Suddenly a pale hand reached into the basket. She brought it up to her face.

"A pink monkey. Huh."

Her voice sounded like a disney princess.

"Well its just a toy ya know doesn't have to be realistic" said Sonya quietly.

"Hmph" the girl dropped the toy into the basket. "The world doesn't have to be fake"

"Its not fake" said Sonya stroking the monkeys soft small face.

"Hmph!"

The girl grabbed the monkey and walked off. Sonya continued to hold the monkey.

In a minute or two there was a tap on shoulder.

"Here" the girl held the monkey up to Sonyas face almost touching her nose.

"Appreciation" said Sonya nervously.

She cupped her hands and squated down as the girl dropped it.

"Welcome"



9 Mars 2022 15:59 0 Rapport Incorporer Suivre l’histoire
0
À suivre… Nouveau chapitre Tous les 2 jours.

A propos de l’auteur

Commentez quelque chose

Publier!
Il n’y a aucun commentaire pour le moment. Soyez le premier à donner votre avis!
~