tinvie Tinvie .

Your parents are famous journalists. You all move to a small town called Hawkins and things take a turn for the worse and the best


Fanfiction Série/ Doramas/Opéras de savon Déconseillé aux moins de 13 ans.

#fanfiction #magic #258 #powers #yn
0
2.6mille VUES
En cours - Nouveau chapitre Tous les 2 jours
temps de lecture
AA Partager

Moving Day!

A/n: This story is gender-neutral and the pronouns are they/them.

------------------------------------------------

Y/n woke up like their normal self, all gloomy and depressed. It didn't help that they were moving to Hawkins to "have a new fresh start." Y/n thought that they just wanted to move there after the incident that happened. Y/n's parents were bloggers that made entries about their life as a diary, except with a camera. They were also very close with their hippy friend, Murray Berman, who gives them all the latest gossip about Hawkins. He inspired them to go there, so that's why today is moving day.

Y/N's POV

Seriously I'm so tired of it. They always have to go somewhere just to document others' lives. Please, just live your own! I thought to myself. I was tired of always moving, as you can tell. They keep writing and publishing stuff, but had to retire for a few months since they couldn't find good content. When Murray told them about Hawkins, they just had to move there. Obviously, they couldn't leave me behind but I wanted them to. I wanted to stay with my nana and papa but they insisted that I should after what happened when I was a kid.

We packed up and made our way to Hawkins. My dad insures me that we would only be there for a little while, and then we would move back. I just gave him a gloomy, "Okay," as I usually do, and put the headphones to my Sony Walkman in my ears. Eventually, we drove to the point where I saw a sign that quotes "Welcome to Hawkins, Indiana," so I automatically knew we were close to our new home.

I found myself sleeping in the backseat of our Ford Sierra, getting shaken by my mother trying to tell me that we were there. I sat up and grabbed as many things as I could before walking into the 2 story house. "Where is my room?" I ask in a rushing manner.

"Actually, dear, you get to pick what room you'd like," my mother says. "Except for the master room of course," my father cuts in, trying to lighten my mood. I just walk upstairs carefully with my stuff and then walk into the first room I see.

"Very...breathable," I admit. It was way bigger than my old room and way more my style, I guess. I already feel at home, but I didn't wanna admit my parents were right. Mostly because they would make me do lots of stuff I didn't want to like to play with the neighbors' kids. So I just kept to myself and finally finished putting away all my stuff.

I put only things I needed back in my room, which was my radio and Atari. While I waited for it, I just played with my walkie-talkie. Normally, I would talk to my friend Gary, short for Garret, but now I couldn't. We were in completely different cities. He was in New York, and I was in boring old Hawkins, where the only entertainment for these people was the new Starcourt Mall.

I started fidgeting with my walkie-talkie, when all of a sudden I heard a boys' voice " I know, I miss you already," I heard him say. "Hello, who's this?" I say. Usually, I wouldn't interfere with a stranger's business, because I couldn't care less, but I was bored.

"Who are you and why are you on this channel?" the boy asks me.

"None of your business," I snap back, then realizing I was being rude. "I'm just bored, okay. I literally just moved to Hawkins and I have nothing to do." I retry, trying not to get in my normal disrespectful tone, or at least that's what Gary would say.

"Mike, who's that?" asked the girl. I could hear him better so I could tell he was closer to me than she was

"Who are you?" I say to her, then everything goes silent. I soon realize that they either switched channels or completely shut off their walkie-talkies. I sigh as I slump down on the floor, then realize I could either go to the mall to try and make some friends or just go get my Atari. I came to the conclusion that making friends wouldn't hurt, so I went downstairs and asked my mother.

"Mom, can I go to the mall to try and make friends?"

"It's good to see you putting yourself out there," she says while smiling at me so deeply I cringe a little out of fear. I throw a little thanks at her, walk towards the door, put on my shoes, and walk out along with my currency of $9.50.

I bike to the Starcourt Mall, which is not that far from home. When I get there I see a group of teens walking towards the ice cream shop. I follow them because I want some ice cream. Just after I walk in, I see them standing at the register, so I wait behind them.

"Hey, dingus, your children are here." the girl with dirty blond hair says and then a boy with a brown feathered mullet opened the sliding window. " what do you want," he says as the boy with curly black hair continues to ring the bell once more " and are they with you," he says pointing towards me as if he had never seen me a day in his life as the others began to face me

"No, I'm just here for ice cream," I say uncomfortably as the group watching me turns back around. The guy with the mullet opens the door to the back of the shop. "Come on, come on," he mutters to the group.

"That was weird..." I say to the dirty blond-haired girl.

"Yeah, well my whole life is weird," she says in a gloomy tone.

"Oh, by the way, I'm y/n l/n. And you are?" I say, trying to make this less weird for the both of us.

"I'm Robin," she says. "So, Robin, what makes you wanna work here? I was told Hawkins is a really good place to live," I say trying to be less awkward.

"Yeah well I need money kid," she says handing me a medium-size banana shake.

"Thank you," I say in a low tone while walking away.

"Hey kid," she says smiling as I turn back to her.

"Yeah?'' I ask.

"You forgot to pay," she says smiling a little more.

"Oh shoot- I'm sorry...sorry! Uh, here..." I say panicking very embarrassed, handing her the money that I owe her she starts to chuckle

"I like you kid," she says truly smiling at me.

"Oh, thank you," I say starting to like this new socializing thing since people actually seem to like me.

WILL'S POV

Max, Lucas, and I arrived at the mall. We all knew Mike was late because he was with his girlfriend, Eleven. I don't hate them or anything, but I feel like the party is drifting far from each other since everyone is dating. The good part is that the party will be back together tomorrow when Dustin gets back from camp. " You're late," Lucas says as mike straps his bike in " you guys are all like oh El I wish we could just kiss forever and never hang out with our friends !" Lucas says in a joking manner which makes me laugh " that's not funny " mike says while max rolls her eyes " will think it is " Lucas says " I'm just spending quality time with my girlfriend" mike says " look I'm spending quality time with my girlfriend" Lucas says wrapping his arm around Max her pushing his arm off in annoyance we all walked into scoop ahoy and then mike rings the bell when a girl says " Dingus your children are here" as Steve opens the window " What do you want " He says as Mike rings the bell again " Are they with you? " he says pointing to the figure behind us I could tell was a little shy " Uh no I'm just here for ice cream " they say looking up confused why he would ask that and I got a glimpse at their face and for some reason and my face felt hot so I looked away slightly as we walked to the back of scoops ahoy into the door that led us into the movies

25 Février 2022 19:45 0 Rapport Incorporer Suivre l’histoire
0
Lire le chapitre suivant Does this mean I have?

Commentez quelque chose

Publier!
Il n’y a aucun commentaire pour le moment. Soyez le premier à donner votre avis!
~

Comment se passe votre lecture?

Il reste encore 3 chapitres restants de cette histoire.
Pour continuer votre lecture, veuillez vous connecter ou créer un compte. Gratuit!