A
Adam Fleetwood


Hello guys, I'm not a native English speaker so my grammar may be wrong, I apologize in advance. This is a short story about a dream I once had while I was a teenager.


Histoire courte Tout public.

#short #horror #thriller
Histoire courte
0
2.2mille VUES
En cours
temps de lecture
AA Partager

A not so short nap

Waking up from a not so short nap, I wanted to make some juice and a slice of toast. As I began to walk down the stairs I thought to myself that my baby brother isn't crying and how nice it is to have some silence for once. Walking towards the kitchen my father noticed my zombie-like posture, "good afternoon son" my dad joyfully said to me, this was strange as my Farther was very anti-social and always spoke in an angry manner. I shrugged it off and proceeded to the kitchen where my mother was cooking dinner. "smells nice mom" I said while trying to contain my yawn, "we are having roasted chicken for supper if you want me to make you a plate Hunny" again, this seemed weird to me because my mother had been a vegan for the past five years, Maybe she had reverted back to meat I wondered but quickly realised I didn't care enough to ask.

Once I finished making my juice and toast I decided to go back upstairs so I can play some video games, I got to my room and shut the door behind me, I turned my PC on and began eating my toast. Then, my phone started to ring "incoming call from Mom" Siri told me. I thought that this was strange.. why couldn't she of shouted, surely that'll be easier than ringing me" I answered after the third ring and half-heartedly asked, "what do you want mom?" Suddenly! my mom sounded panicked and short of breath "GET OUT... OF... THAT... HOUSE... THEY ARE...NOT... YOUR PARENTS... GET OUT NOW!"

Almost instantly I heard thumping on my door and with each thump, the sound intensified. BOOM. BOOM. BOOM. In a demonic and unearthly Voice, "Son the chicken wasn't filling enough and wouldn't stop crying so now we need something bigger".






1 Mars 2022 08:40 0 Rapport Incorporer Suivre l’histoire
0
À suivre…

A propos de l’auteur

Commentez quelque chose

Publier!
Il n’y a aucun commentaire pour le moment. Soyez le premier à donner votre avis!
~