A
Anonymous Unknown


He was a gentleman, very kind and nice. He never betrayed me, unlike others.


Romance Contemporain Tout public.
0
481 VUES
En cours - Nouveau chapitre Tous les jours
temps de lecture
AA Partager

The Garden

A tear rolled down my cheeks just by thinking about my past. A lot had happened. My parents had a divorce and my mother who won me in the case married another man and abandoned me. I live in an apartment with some money I had left on myself. I do a part time job. My head was filled with these things and a lot of tears rolled down one by one.

I was crying with my hands on my eyes when I sensed someone standing by. I turned and my head and looked up. There was a man standing.


He sat gently beside me, and said "No need to cry, it's just the ups and downs of the life."


His words touched me. He looked at me and gave a small gentle smile. His smile forced me to smile too. I gave him a smile with tears in my eyes. He offered me a handkerchief, I accepted it.


"Thank you." I said

"My name is Eden Roberts, and you are..."

"Echo Smith" I added

"Echo Smith" he repeated

" Echo... can I call you Echo?"

" Uh...sure" I said

He asked me that why I was crying so I told him the reason because he seemed nice. I felt comfortable with him. It was dusk, we wished bye to each other.

It was so nice talking to him, and I talked to him very openly because I don't know if I can meet him or people like him again. I felt so good just by talking to him.

I had a very strong feeling that he would come again so I went to the garden's bench again. I was surprised...he was there, sitting as if waiting for someone. I was thinking so much so I cannot hold myself.


"Were you waiting for someone?" I asked

"Yes, I guess." He replied

"Oh...then I should go"

"No, don't worry, it's fine, really, I don't have to wait now "


I was a little bit of confused, but I didn't ask further as I already have asked such a weird question. We talked so much that day, again. We talked about jobs, animals, plants and the garden. He said that he loves the garden. I said that I come here when I feel depressed. We talked and talked, and so on. It was again dusk and we left.

We meet everyday, three months have passed since I first met him. I kind of feel like I love him. I want to see him, I feel attached to him. I really like him. When I think about it, I feel like I am really stupid. But it's really hard to control your feelings. I sometimes blush while talking to him.

"Today I will tell him about my feelings!" I said to myself

I walked towards the garden with my full courage. I have made up my mind. I recite my confession aloud, again and again in my mind. I finally reached the garden...he wasn't there, I decided to wait there. It was almost dusk, there was no chance he was going to come. I went home, I thought that there must be some work that he has to do.

I went there tomorrow and the day after tomorrow, but he wasn't there. One week has passed since he hasn't come. Then I thought that we weren't even friends...were we? Ever? I decided to work hard to get a job.

Since, I have graduated, I got a job as a teacher in a school. They gave a nice payment, and there's not much things to do. I was really in love with him.

One day I have thought a lot about him."I miss him very much. I love him very much. Only if I had told him sooner..." I went to the police to know his information. A lady there was my friend from junior high. She told that a man named 'Eden Roberts' had an accident more than a one year ago. And he was taken to the hospital, it was a serious enjury but couldn't cause to death.

I asked her that where the accident had occurred, she gave me an address. I went there, the way there was a little familiar to me. As I reached there, I cried at the top of my voice. It was exactly the road in front of the garden. He must have had an accident when he was coming to the garden. I couldn't stop crying.

I went to the bench...'OUR BENCH'. Someone was sitting there, i could only see the back. I went closer. With a single glance over each other, we both burst into tears.

He then offered me a seat, I sat beside him. After some time when we both were quite I asked him about his accident and he told me that he had left the hospital only a week before. His leg was broken so he was recovering all this time and now he is absolutely fine.

The atmosphere was again quite, it was dusk again. I said that I will be going now though I don't want to go... I didn't want to leave him again. But... I was blushing so much. I stand up and waved my hand and wished not to regret this. I was about to go when someone grabbed my hand... very gently. I turned and saw that Eden was crying.

"Huh! What happened, why are you crying?"

"Please, a little more...stay. Please, don't go..."

"I am not going anywhere" I sat down and hugged him, he hugged me back.

He cried for a while then sat properly and wiped his tears. I helped him wiping his tears.

He sat looked in my with a serious face. I wasn't able to make the eye contact,so I looked away.

He then gently hold my hand and softly said-

"I love You. I have loved you for a very long time, will you marry me?"

Hearing these words I burst into tears, I never thought that my crush would like me back.

"Yes, I will marry you, I have always loved you, Eden."

"Echo..." He kissed me and hugged me tight.

"I would never leave you, I promise." He said

"Me too, I will always be by your side." I added

He kissed me again and again and hold me as if I would run somewhere. He said that I were his treasure. He kept kissing me.


15 Février 2022 10:14 0 Rapport Incorporer Suivre l’histoire
0
À suivre… Nouveau chapitre Tous les jours.

A propos de l’auteur

Commentez quelque chose

Publier!
Il n’y a aucun commentaire pour le moment. Soyez le premier à donner votre avis!
~